Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Shraish JainYour feedback matters!
Hi. I do not want to get my pregnancy news out. I want to keep it to myself. I want to abort the child. Can I use vitamin c capsules for it as I read it on internet. Please suggest me some ways. Is this capsules available without doctors prescription? Please help me.
I am very thin and my interest towards eating meal is very low. Another problem is that I Often get hot and also faced nightfall for which l took some medicine like confido (himalaya). So, how can l get ride of this situation? Please give me some tips to become healthy. Your suggestion will make me grateful to you.
I am 23 years old nd whenever I take a little bit stress my head starts aching. Please suggest the way out.
Pcod me mera period v band hai 2 mahine se. Avi tretment kara rahi hu. Kya ye thik ho sakta hai. Ovral l 21 tablet le rahi hu kya mera period ho sakta hai.
Hello, I use to masturbate daily from the age of 14 now I'm 30, now I can't make my erection more than half minute. Only with in few seconds I'm losing my erection (getting ejaculated with 10-20 seconds)
Hi Doctors, I am 30 years married male, having a problem of premature ejacusion, can't hold for more than 1-2 min. So can't able to satisfy my partner. Does exercise 4 times a week, takes healthy diet, BMI is within limit. What is the remedy, please help.
I am 40 years aged. I am diabetic since 13 year. Now my body become too weak, how to regain my body healthy ?
What happens if a person is continuing regular masturbation daily does he get any problem in future.
Hi I am sugar patient with pancreatic problem. Age is 35 years. Can't control sugar suggest measures. Sugar from last 5 years.
I am 44 years female having diabetes since last 20 yrs, my current fasting level is 219 and pp is 269. The eGFR is 74 and creatinine in 0.94. Can you please advise my kidney is ok or not and wat diet I should have. I have thyroid 8.64.
M 18 and virgin . My erection are quite normal now . I know how to control sperm by start and stop methods . But still feels that would I be able to control sperm during sex ? . basically sexual stamina I feels is sometimes more dominant over foreplays .are any stamina improvement techniques there ?
I suffered from the itching in the thighs. What is reason for it ? What I do for this illness ? Which medicine I need to use for that ?
Hi im 23years old and I hav sex with some person before 6years and now I feel some joint pains in legs and arms but somehow I went to doctor he has cured it. And now I have pimples in arms and legs I do not know what to do I have got test frm past. 15months of hiv its negative I almost tested 10 times but still worried. In the beginning I got doubt because of some pimples near penis but doctor says its common so pls answer me.
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.