Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheikh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SheikhYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. With the help of Dr Sheikh's treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. The facilities available in the clinic are brilliant. I remember, I read an article of Sheikh in the paper and made contact. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was quite impressed with Sheikh concept of holistic healing.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Sir..how can i buy from market..and how to use it..plzzz tell me in detail sir...i don't understand that...what is medicine's name.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be helped me improve my health, practical, caring, very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be knowledgeable, very helpful, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Kitne din tk mc ke bad virya bahar nikalna hoga jisse mai achi life ji sku kuch saal tk
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be knowledgeable. Gave me extra info i wasnt actually expecting. Thanks anyways.
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. Good reply in regards to question..pls share ur cell number
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful and inspiring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Ok thank you so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Thnx very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be well-reasoned. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Gud
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be practical. Sex
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are sensible. Thank you Dr.
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. thnks sir
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. Good
- It you are suffering from Small penis problem, no need to worry! Sahar Ka ss oil Use karo Or one tea spon two times daily with milk
- It has No side effects
- Enjoy sexual life bigger and harder sex power and increase your penis size
Whenever I & my wife are having sex .I am not able to get my penis in her vagina. I am trying hard to intercourse but I erect before the intercourse. Please help.
Doctor how much inch penis need a satiated sex my penis only 3 inch long is my wife satisfied to my penis.
When a person makes choices which are not prudent when it comes to food and exercise, he or she is only causing himself or herself problems which are contained around the waistline. As a matter of fact, these problems can also manifest themselves into not so pleasant experiences in the bedroom.
It is believed that the more overweight a person is, greater will be the impact on his or her life span. This not only affects the life expectancy or quality of life of such a person over that period of time, but the ramifications can also be seen on his or her sexual life. Here are two important issues obese people are likely to face, if they don’t watch their weight.
- Problems in conceiving: A pregnancy is something which can be a matter of great joy or equally great consternation, or a mix of both these emotions. However, women who are obese are four times more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy in comparison with their relatively fit peers.
- Libido trouble: While ailments such as diabetes and heart disease may seem to be lifestyle diseases, it can be said that they do not even leave a person’s sex life unharmed. For men, the difficulty is felt when trying to get or maintain an erection, and this can seem to be insurmountable. Similarly, female libido or interest in sex can be greatly dulled.
Obesity is something that is a growing problem in today’s world and while getting up and going out for a run or being modest with portions of food, which are consumed may seem to be things which do require a lot of motivation. The benefits which are accorded to a person’s sex life can be said to make these sacrifices well worth it!
The effects of this in the case of a person who is in a relationship can be even greater, as a study conducted by the World Health Organisation or the WHO did conclude, rather interestingly, that when a person is in a relationship, there is a rather strong correlation between the body mass index (BMI) of the partner to what he or she has. So, an effort to get healthier and to free oneself from the onerous shackles of obesity, which are pretty much the biggest kill joys, can be a wonderful and greatly rewarding experience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
There are various complications and conditions, which may arise in case you have diabetes, and lowered libido is one of them. The presence of high blood sugar levels in the blood for a long period of time indicates diabetes. This is a metabolic disease characterized by an urge for frequent urination, increased appetite and increased thirst. Diabetes affects sexual functions of both men and women and causes disruption in sexual performance because of lowered libido. Stress control is also very important for improving sexual complications in diabetic patients.
How diabetes affects libido in women?
Diabetes is responsible for causing several sexual disorders in women. Experiencing reduced sex drive and failing to achieve an orgasm are some of the common problems in diabetic women. This takes place slowly and progressively, and occurs due to diabetic neuropathy and because of vascular diseases. Uncontrolled cases of diabetes reduce strength and stamina in a woman,as a result of which her sexual desire alsodecreases.Some women may develop chronic vaginal infections because of diabetes. This also interferes with sexual life. Several medicines which are taken by a woman for problems like heart diseases may affect libido. Reduced libido may occur from fears regarding pregnancy complications or the effect of diabetes on relationships and work.
According to research, women suffering from type 2 diabetes are more likely to experience reduced libido and other sexual complications. Sexual desire, reduced sexual satisfaction, lesser orgasms and difficulty with lubrication are common problems faced. Psychological aspects also play an important role in reduced libido as diabetic women may feel they are sexually less attractive.
How diabetes affects libido in men?
Diabetic men experience sexual complications and reduced libido as well. The dysfunctions develop slowly and are progressive,just as in women. Impotence may appear and go away at times. Less firm erections are experienced in the beginning and with time, the firmness and duration of an erection get reduced.
However, a diabetic man experiencing any form of sexual dysfunction will continue to have an interest in sex. This process is observed in a lot of diabetic men and is caused by diabetic neuropathy. Although this condition can be slowed down, the underlying tissue damage cannot be rectified. The symptoms should be reported at an early stage for proper and timely treatment. In many cases, impotence acts as an indicator or symptom of undiagnosed diabetes. Hence, the glucose levels need to be controlled properly.
For treatment of the sexual dysfunctions and reduced libido caused by diabetes, a patient must consult a doctor and let him know about the symptoms. This will enable the earliest treatment before the symptoms get worse.
Dirty talking is no rocket science. If done in the right way and at the right moment, you can blow him away (no pun intended, maybe). Dirty talking is just another aspect of foreplay, and in addition to that, you can successfully put across how and what you enjoy in bed. It is normal for people to get anxious and fidgety the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it will come to you as naturally as breathing air.
So how is it done? Keep reading.
- Respect the zone: Try testing the water before you jump right in. Figure out the level of dirty talking that your partner enjoys. One can’t always derive their expectations from porn stars. You can’t expect your partner to scream out dirty words just as she is climaxing. The chances are she’s probably faking it. Always try to understand the zone your partner is in and figure out what to say in that very moment.
- Don't fake it: If you’re not feeling it, don’t do it. The last thing you want to come off as during sex is- fake. If your partner understands that you are using words that is just not ‘you’, then it is likely to get her out of The Zone. Say things that are applicable to the scenario or things that you want or truly believe in.
- Don't use technical terms: Why? Because it is sex and not anatomy class. Using technical terms can get a little awkward and might get your partner wondering, and not in a good way. Don’t hesitate to use a few dirty words. A bit of swearing in bed can be a great turn on for your partner. He will get an idea of the sheer intensity of the situation.
- Feel free to use some sexy that you've come across: You can pick up some lines that you have probably watched and fancied in a steamy scene in a movie or read in a book. Use those lines as inspiration and drop the bomb the moment it feels right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.