Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi JindalYour feedback matters!
Sir, My Girlfriend is 31 years old and she get pregnant so we used misoprostol there is 15 days pregnancy she is facing pain in her stomach its been two days since she has taken the medical but pain is not getting low please help.
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am a 30 year old SLE patient and pregnant since 1 month. Kindly mention the foods and other precautionary measures I must take during this time.
Me and my wife had oral sex n masturbated last month many time but we did not had complete sex but she missed period date by 15 days n her test also was negative now I wanna know why she is not getting her periods?
Did a master health check. Ultrasound report says 'Bulky uterine cervix' The pap smear test says 'Atypical Squamous cells of undetermined significance with inflammation. Repeat after controlling inflation Microscopy: Satisfactory for evaluation Transformation zone is absent, inflammation is intense, no organism/ reactive changes, Atrophy present, few cells with mild nuclear enlargement seen. What do these results mean? Does it indicate cervical cancer? What next?
I got late marriage my age is 40 & my wife's age is 38. Now it is almost one & half year passed we don't have children, we consulted a gynecologist he suggested for test tube baby. Please guide.
For pregnancy one time sex is satisfy before period or several time sex before period date of period is 29 january which date is comfortable for unwanted pregnancy and if pregnancy is happen ill give ipill for unwanted pregnancy after 29 because I had a sex in 22nd january.
I am 33 years old, I am 5th month pregnant my egg is delicate/soft as per doctor feedback, what is the precaution I need to go further till my delivery.
First time intercourse after marriage, do's and do not's. Which is best contraception and how to get rid of menses during honeymoon if it is about to come.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
My wife having 33 week 3 days pregnancy and in latest scan report AFI is 9.05 cm, is it cause any problem. What is normal AFI in this time and if it is low how to improve AFI?
I am 28 years old female n I was reading about pregnancy symptoms n I can relate to most of them although m not sure because it's been 10 days only I guess. I want to ask that I have too much itching in my private area from 1 month, I think it's infection. Is there any problem, will it affect pregnancy? Also can I take folic acid tablets, I have 1 mg (morning and bed time)
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination.