Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad Mohan
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad MohanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from small nose on my head for past one year some Dr. says it's because of leak calcium or impure blood and etc but can someone please explain what is this and how to get rid of this problem what medicines should I take.
I am suffering for nasal blockage since last 1 year, now a days I check my nasal & found that my left nasal is almost blocked with a red colored type layer. Presently I am having Homeopathic medicine here from Guwahati. Please advice what should I do now.
I am suffering from tonsils since last 2 months. I wanted to know what all home remedies I can take to improve myself.
My son is 6years of old, is suffering from nose bleeding since 6, 7 months. So prefer me the precautions please.
I snore at night frequently, I don't even use pillow. What is the reason for this and how to prevent it?
Sometime, she starts feeling severe pain in one of her ear. It seemed that she also had some cough. What is the quickest treatment available to pacify the pain (when it happens late at nights). And what are reasons for this? How can it be prevented?
I had snoring because hevy fat in my throat. How can I reduce fat without operation. So many doctors told if can take operation. It is not success.
My nose sometimes gives out yellow substances just like pus as we call in hinda and even my ears pain due to it if i put much pressure on my nose, What could it be ?
I often go through continuous sneezing, my nose blocks & sometimes it does blows. The attacks comes 4-5 time's in a month & it only stops when I intake antibiotics.
My name is Akshay My age is 22 I got sinus n doctor told me that is increased in bone in my nose so is it safe to do operation as I am very tense about it.
Have a painful node behind my right ear. Have pain in ear due to this node. What can I do to subside the node.
I am suffering from throat ache from yesterday very difficult to eat or swallow. Please help me what to do.
When I sleep at night after i put my head on my pillow, my nose starts running like a tap. When I sit up sit up, the flow stops. This goes on till early morning and stops after I take a Sinus77. I have been to several general doctors and ENT specialists, but the problem still persists. I have even tried steam inhalation. Nothing has helped. Can you please suggest some remedy. Thank You.
My friend' s back throat got damaged from inside when pierced with hard stick and started bleeding. But bleeding stopped after some time. After 6 days also, it hurts while swallowing.Please do help
i am facing a problems like dizziness / blackout / unbalance for some time. one doctor is saying its vertigo virus another is saying it is cervical. pl help me out ?
My lower right jaw is paining. I took vitamin C tablet and a flexon. But not much relief and now one of my nostril of nose is draining. What should I do?
Sinuses are cavities in our skull behind the nose which spread out in a pattern. These cavities are lined with tissues and mucosal membranes and are essential for our breathing process. Sinusitis is a condition where the tissues within the cavities become inflamed which results in the sinus cavities being blocked due to a buildup of fluid.
What are the conditions that can lead to sinusitis?
Some of the conditions that can cause nasal polyps are explained as follows:
- Nasal polyps are small growths of tissue within the lining of the nose which may block the sinuses, resulting in sinusitis.
- Common cold is also a culprit which may result in sinusitis
- If your septum or the bridge between the holes of the nose is deviated (this condition is referred to as a deviated septum), you may be prone to developing sinusitis.
- The lining of the nose may swell in a condition known as allergic rhinitis and cause sinusitis as well.
Types of sinusitis
There are multiple types of sinusitis which may affect people and also on how long they last. The various types of sinusitis are explained below:
- Acute sinusitis: This is the most common form of sinusitis that lasts usually between 2 to 4 weeks. It starts with a cold, blocked nose and turns into facial pain that usually starts very suddenly.
- Chronic sinusitis: This is a form of sinus infection which can have a debilitating effect on your life and may last for 12 weeks or longer.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: This is somewhere between acute and chronic sinusitis and may last from anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis: This form of sinus infections tend to be a variation of acute or sub-acute sinusitis which tends to occur multiple times a year.
Symptoms of sinusitis
The manifestation of the symptoms of sinusitis may be different from person to person and also on the type of sinusitis you are suffering from. However, there are some generic symptoms that are common to all forms which are mentioned as follows:
- Smelling senses may be dulled
- Facial pain
- Congestion accompanied by a cough
- Nose may be blocked, stuffy and may also be runny
- Other symptoms may also include bad breath, fatigue, or even dental pain
- Nasal cavity may have pus and it may drain from time to time
It is best to consult a doctor quickly, if you have been having any of these symptoms. The doctor can prescribe nasal decongestants and antibiotics which can help. If you have chronic or recurrent sinusitis, then more aggressive and advanced treatments may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.