Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ManujaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from likoria from 1 year .and I feel vry tired nad weakness evrytime .plz suggest me any solution.
I am a 31 year old male married to a 33 year old female. We are married for 1.6 years and have not been able to conceive. Recently we went to apollo for a check up and found that my wife is having the problem of endometriosis. The doctor did the laparoscopic surgery and told that it was successful. The doctor has given us 3 months for conception and after that advised IVF. Now it has been 2 and a half month, but my wife is not able to conceive. Please suggest what to do. The problem has created rippers in our relationship and we remain stressed all the time, please suggest your good ideas.
Hello sir, meri wife ko maine last month after sex I pill di thi, total pure month me 4 di hogi abhi ek month ke difference hua hai magar abhi tak vo menstrual cycle (periods) me nahi baithi 1 month aur 6 days hogaye. Aur maine sex karne ke baad within 30 hours me de di thi, Abhi mujhe confusion hai pregnant to nahi hai na? Aur second ke tym me kab bethegi.
The study analyzed data from 77,525 women in the Nurses’ Health Study and from 49,403 men in the Health Professionals Follow–up Study. The risk was related to the duration of use of the painkillers. There was a decrease in the risk by 19% if the painkiller was used for less than four years. There was a 36 per cent increase in risk of kidney cancer for people who used them regularly for 4 to 10 years. The risk increased almost three times for those who used these drugs regularly for 10 years or more.
The good news is that kidney cancer is uncommon so the risk is small for average users.
Two other important causes of kidney cancer are obesity and smoking. So people on painkillers should not smoke and should also keep their weight under control to prevent kidney cancer.
I had unprotected sex with my gf and 22 days after we took pregnancy test (via prega news kit). Can this pregnancy be aborted orally (by taking pills)? Please suggest. Which tablet would be best.
Do pcod patients will have cancer in future? One of my doctor friend told me this Nd now I'm scared cuz I have pcod and homeopathy treatment le rahi hu. please let me know. I was not taking pcod sersly. But now I'm like I'll do exercise and ol Thyroid bhi hai muje.
Hi sir I am 30 years male my blood group is O positive and my wife A negative also hemoglobin less to average have any problem have due to delivery. Pls give ans.
I am 30. We are planning for family. Last month we tried from the 8th day of my periods to 22nd day but this month I again had my periods. I am very depressed. Please advice us.
My wife is pregnant with 32 weeks. I have done first and second trimester sonography and all reports are normal. After two month (32 weeks pregnancy) showing borderline ventriculomagaly. Is there any risk on baby abnormalities.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.