Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Manuja
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ManujaYour feedback matters!
I am a unmarried girl. I Have to go vaishno Devi on coming Monday and I am afraid of my periods because there is chances of having my dates today kr tomorrow. So please suggest me a medicine that can postpone my date for 1 week.
I am having this one day period for the first time. I even suffer from a lot of pain in my legs n back during my regular periods. I have a low blood pressure and a bad apetitite. I just want to know whether this is normal, the reasons thereof and the remedy to this issue.
I am 26 years old male and I do the sex four times unfortunately without protection but my sperm is not entered her vagina. Is this any problem to get the pregnancy.
From past 4 months my periods have been irregular. There is 2 months gap between every periods.in 4 months I got 2 times periods. This tym also the same happened but I dint have any heavy flow. Today it my 19th day of bleeding. I have daily dark brown or red 2 to 3 inch patch on my pad. When I do lots of walking then there is a little more flow and this dark brown.in 6 months I have not used any precaution as im trying to conceive but even this have not work. Please help me.
Can getting orgasm by oral sex harm the baby in first trimester. Should sex be avoided during pregnancy.
Mam I have a sex problem my husband have no problem but my body language not encouraged for sex last 2 years I will try to be pregnant but no result are there my reports are normal my periods are not properly come. Tell me the best soln.
I had two days delay in my period now is out and I'm bleeding like never before with thick blood coming out and my stool is black don't know if is because I ate more iron food than before.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!