Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ManujaYour feedback matters!
When my friend got her periods she becomes weakness symptms she need glucose to gain strength n on second or third day of period stomach pains.
Hi in period time my wife getting plain which tablets has to use then it's does not have side effects give the suggestion doctor.
Hello doctor yadi hum apne mensuration k fifth day and other day without protection sex karte hai to hum pregent nahi hote kya. Ovaluation time k pahale yadi sex karte hai to kya pregency ka koi chance nahi kya.
I had my last last periods on 12th November and I had sex with my fiance on the same and also taken ipill on 12th November. Today means on 18th, I have again have a periods and the duration is less than a weak. M having weakness too. Is there any problem? Please help me doc.
Resuming sex post pregnancy can take some time as the woman has to go through the initial phase of vaginal soreness and perpetual exhaustion before she can think of having sex. Whether a woman gives birth vaginally or through cesarian section, her body will require time to heal itself; and it is advisable to resume the intercourse only six weeks after childbirth.
Here are some of the common sex problems post-pregnancy.
1) An eager partner - Your partner might be ready for sexual intercourse but you are not. Even if it is six weeks after giving birth, when the wound inside has mostly healed and perhaps you're not sore anymore, you still may not want to have sex. This is because the hormones in your body are drastically changing, and the uterus is gradually shrinking and your episiotomy wound is progressively healing. In such situations, one should take it slow. Cuddling, kissing and spooning are some of the ways closeness can be fostered.
2) Delicate and tender breasts - Breasts may become sore, heavy and leaky due to nursing your baby. And it is natural after breastfeeding the whole day, one may wat them to be left alone at night. Wearing a nursing top or a tank top during sex is advised. Nursing your baby right before sex can also help as your breasts won't be as full and achy.
3) Sex won't feel the same - It is natural that after delivering a baby, sex won't feel exactly the same. This is because the vaginal muscles would be temporarily stretched out. And there is a chance of temporary soreness and inflammation within the vagina. Kegel exercises may help to get back on track.
So, in case you're a woman and felt strange about not being up for sex post your pregnancy, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about. And men, if you are reading this tip, your woman needs you to understand her even more after her becoming a mother; so, treat her with utmost care.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex??
My LMP was 7th septmber 2015 but I did intercourse on 22 october 2015. how much week am I pregnant and can I do abortion now? And until which date I will do abortion?
I am married person but I have not kid my wife not conceive but all test are ok. so, what to do next?
My girlfriend has irregular periods and some time her periods are come in 15 days some time in two months and she doesn't enjoy sex.
I have manestural cramps and heavy flow what are the reasons for it and what are do's and don'ts during the whole fertile life through which I feel better?
You have been trying to do everything right for a healthy living.
But have you thought about the possible diet mistakes you might be
Making? here's my list.
1. Eat while you eat! do not mix any activity with your meal.
Though multitasking is the requirement of the times it is not a
Wise thing according to experts. When you are doing some task your
Brain concentrates more on the task and never feels satisfied. This
Would cause you to overeat if not then but later on.
2. Its ok to buy frozen vegetables if you generally compromise on
The diet part after work. Wilted" fresh" vegetables are worse than
Frozen ones which retain all their nutrients as they get frozen
Right after their harvest. So a pack of veggies are great for an on
The go salad or a quick microwave boiled veggie snack.
3. Salads are healthy as far as all the ingredients are healthy.
Yes, I mean it. All those you add in a salad should be vegetables
(except potato), olive oil, eggs and vinegar and no crispies,
Cheese and meat. Add all the pigmented vegetables and some low fat
4. Diet sodas are not perfect as they sound. You drink more of them
As you know what you are drinking are diet sodas which contain less
Calories. And its tricky that the sodium in these can make you go
Thirsty wanting to drink more. And your brain mistakes thirst for
5. Not drinking milk is another mistake you commit. Thinking that
Milk would make you fat you have less of it. If you are worried
About your gross flab, have non fat milk.
6. While junk foods are something you can't resist snack bars make
You guilty again. Its better to have a boiled egg or a scoop of
Peanut butter instead of reaching for a supposedly nutritious snack
7. Sleep is important too. A tiring day and a sleeplessness night
Tempt you to an" all that you can eat" menu. So sleep as much as
You need until you are fully awake and fresh.
Consult me for any doubts.