Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Manuja
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ManujaYour feedback matters!
Ma'am, my friend of age 20 have some problems with periods. The hasn't got regular periods. After consulting a doctor she is now getting periods regularly since last 2 months. But this month when the time of period comes the flow of the unmatured egg is irregular and it is not like the normal. Also the amount of the blood is less. Some black bloody thing is coming out and it is now continued for 12 days. She is now not taking any type of alopethic medicine. She is just taking Ashokarist. Please help her ma'am by consulting and showing the right way what to do for it?
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
Hi sir/Mam Main 22 saal ki ladki hun, maine 2 din pehle breast Usg kiya kyunki meri breast pe pain or lump feel hota tha. Report pe likha hai "Focal Changes Of Fibroadenosis In Both Breasts" Or aj maine jab apne underarm pe hat dala toh woha ek fish eyeball ki tarhah lump feel huya. Main kya karu, Mere underarm ke andar kya huya? Mujhe bohat dar lagraha hai.
As I mentioned that I am intersted for family planning either me or wife. Presently I am using condom. Our sex life is good and we are use sex twice or thrice in a week or depends on availability of time. We have two childs. One is 12 years old and second is 6 years. In future we have not any planning for child. Etc. So I wish to opts family planning. I am little confuse which one option will be best? is there any injection available for men.
Please tell me sex days for conceive I am trying to conceive baby which days and how many times should have sex? Please advice
We have unprotected intercourse on 7th day of her periods. And she stop bleeding almost on the 6th day (that is the day before sex ). Today is the 10th day still she got dark reddish dry blood marks on her pant. Which never happened before. Is it pregnancy or other serious issue like vaginal infections? Too much WORRIED .PLEASE PLEASE HELP US. HELP me with with some home remedy and suggestions.
Anemia is a common health problem amongst women in India. Iron tablets is the most common medicine prescribed medicine for this. All pregnant women are given a tablet of iron.
Iron tablets can be very effective but only if they are taken correctly.
Here are ten things you must know about iron intake.
- Iron is best absorbed when taken on empty stomach. But it can cause cramps, acidity, vomiting when taken on empty stomach. That is why we advice to take iron tablet be taken after small quantity of food especially when they are not tolerated on empty stomach.
- Indian meal is full of phytates and phosphates. These ingredients hamper iron absorption. So never take iron immediately food. You may take it after some time.
- It is a common practice in India to take medicines with milk. This is a big “NO- NO”. It does not allow iron absorption.
- Conventional iron tablets should not be taken with calcium as this may reduce the absorption. However there are few iron salts which can be taken with calcium.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption. It is a good idea to take iron with lime juice or orange juice.
- Common side effects of iron are constipation, dark stools, diarrhoea, nausea.
- It is commonly believed that beet root, carrot are best sources of iron. This is not true. Green leafy vegetables, walnuts, black grapes, dates are good vegetarian sources of iron.
- Haem Iron, the iron from Non vegetarian source is better absorbed in the body as compared to vegetarian sources.
- iron syrups may stain the teeth dark.
- Iron comes in the form of various salts. If you do not tolerate one type of salt discuss with your doctor and get it changed. But take the iron tablet and prevent anemia. Be healthy!
The advancement in the field of medicine is enormous, and with each passing day, the promises it offers in providing solutions is growing. Apparently, the treatment options for infertility too have grown exponentially, and one such option is the IVF.
IVF stands for In vitro fertilization which is a system in which treated sperm are either injected or placed into the egg in a petri dish to accomplish fertilization. If the egg fertilizes, the resultant embryos are implanted into the woman’s uterus. Formerly IVF was done for women with issues in the fallopian tube, but there are some other implications of IVF as well in more recent times as discussed below.
- Infertility- IVF is the chosen method of treatment in the case of Infertility that is not treatable by therapy, or infertility which can be more favorably be treated with IVF than using any other procedures. IVF can be provided by the demand of a couple for any form of infertility if there are no contraindications.
- Tubal disease- Women who have blocked fallopian tubes opted previously for operation have now started using IVF as a better choice of treatment. But in case of patients who have hydrosalpinx, the tubes may have to be removed or interrupted through surgery to maximize the success rates of IVF.
- Male factor- In cases of male infertility issues, where there is a deficiency or defect in the quality of sperm or it has trouble penetrating the egg, IVF can be the solution. Through IVF and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), such cases can be treated.
- Immunological sterility- Immunological infertility refers to miscarriage or infertility caused by immune attacks on the tissues of the reproductive system. It is the outcome of the disorder of immune system which pairing up with its antibodies corrupts female eggs and male sperms. If the low motion of spermatozoids is perceived in the partner, and artificial insemination doesn’t yield any returns, extracorporeal fertilization is suggested.
- Endometriosis- It is a phenomenon where menstrual period, becomes far worse than customary accompanied by pain with bowel movements or urination. Patients who have endometriosis, often have tubal involvement or ovarian cysts called endometrioma and will benefit from IVF.
- Ovulatory dysfunction- Ovulatory Dysfunction is the single-most common cause of female infertility and indicates a difficulty with ovulation that is the monthly release of an egg. When a woman is incapable of ovulation, she can't get pregnant as there is no egg to be fertilized. In patients with PCOS that is polycystic ovarian disease and other ovulatory obstacles, IVF can be recommended.
- Unexplained infertility- Patients with no apparent cause for their infertility or other uterine dysfunctionality can get help from IVF too.
Thus one can consider the possibility of IVF in numerous situations causing infertility. Also when the above indications are noticed opting for an IVF can be the best choice. In this case, it is essential to consult with a gynecologist to determine if it will be beneficial in the given circumstance before starting with the procedure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!