Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema ManujaYour feedback matters!
Backache is a very common complaint during pregnancy and a lot of pregnant women believe it is an inevitable part of being pregnant. But if we understand the reasons why it happens, then we can take remedial measures to help ourselves.
1) Majority of backache happens due to wrong posture and improved posturewill reduce the stress on your back. As the pregnancy advances, the growing baby bulk pushes the center of gravity forwards. This enhances the natural curve of the back and puts the back muscles under more stress.
One must try to walk tall and keep the stomach tucked in towards the back (as far as comfortable) while standing and walking. Always bend from your knees and not waist to pick up something from below (even your baby). Avoid sudden twisting movements from the waist,instead turn the whole body sideways to reach the object.
2) Try to improve upon the strength of the back muscles by gradually including theendurance exercises in your daily regimen. One can safely do almost all kinds of exercises till the fifth month of pregnancy but always have a word with your doctor before starting.
3) Always take your supplements (calcium, Vitamin D as prescribed by your doctor because nature tends to draw calcium from mother's bones and divert it towards the baby. So any kind of deficiency will be more harmful for the mother rather than the baby.
4 Use a medium -firm mattress and a good pillow to sleep. Very soft or very firm (Orthopedic) mattresses may not be very comfortable during pregnancy.
5) During early pregnancy one can sleep in any posture including sleeping on your tummy if this makes you more comfortable. After the 6th month of pregnancy it is better to sleep preferably on your side with a small cushion placed between your knees A gentle back massage is very soothing at times. Drink plenty of water and other liquids so you don't have urinary infections or constipation which may also sometimes cause backache.
Hi, My GF is facing problem with her period that going delay. Her period date for every month is 17. Today is 28 but still she is waiting for period. We had a secure and protection used intercourse on 10th of this month. Since last 6 day's she found that there is some sticky fluid is going out from her vagina but its very small quantity and before 2-3 days she found that 5-6 drop of blood only. The day before yesterday we done the pregnancy test and it is negative. Can you please help us out to identify what's is that going out and why is it getting late. Thanks, Rahul.
After iui do I need to take any tablet whose content is natural micronised progesterone 200mg after iui.
I am always suffering from back pain and too much bleeding in periods how I feel good. What should have to do.
I am 21 years old, I have a problem that my periods are not coming in this month what cqn I do for this so that my periods are on.
I am 23. Suffering from heavy mensuration bleeding with clots every month since 10 years. All my reports are normal. Need help. My lower abdomen, back, legs hurts a lot. Help me.
I have rashes in my vagina. Everytime I have sex I feel so much pain and itching in my vagina. Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of this.
I have recently diagnosed with chronic cystitis by ultra sound scan. I already have taken treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. I have problem of loose motion after half and hour of eating. And also when I get nausea or loose motion my testicle got shrinked up. I decided to consult to homeopathy doctor. Is there suitable medicines available for my conditions?
Hello .me and like my gf having sex before 15 days .since not started period. She's period date is 21 and we having sex date is 17 after 5 days .and her hcg test two time but negative. Why not started period's? Which safe days periods date before or after .we sex 17 Aug. Her period date 21aug. But missed .so possibility.
Pregnancy is a transformation phase in itself -it brings with it changes to almost all body systems. The oral tissues and the teeth are also affected significantly. Extra precaution is required to maintain regular oral health and avoid severe decay and/or gum disease. If not avoided, the dental infections can cause severe systemic infections and require strong antibiotics, x-rays, minor surgeries, and root canal therapy which may not be safe during pregnancy.
Higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy in the blood lead to a lot of visible changes in the oral cavity - higher incidence of tooth decay, gingival and periodontal inflammation, and even minor benign tumours in some cases. The notorious morning sickness plays havoc with the person's oral hygiene habits, thereby further complicating the situation.
Prior to pregnancy: A pre-pregnancy dental check-up to look for gum health and decay would go a long way in a healthy pregnancy, from the dental point of view at least. A thorough scaling and screening for cavities done before pregnancy can help avoid dental visits during the term, other than for routine checkup.
Pregnancy: If that pre-pregnancy visit could not happen, then visiting your dentist should be one of the first things to do as soon as you have confirmed your pregnancy. At this stage, no dental treatment can be done. Any elective procedures (cosmetic, etc.) will have to be done only after delivery. If the dentist identifies no cause for worry, that is great news. However, if there are any causes for concern, like a decay, the non-invasive treatment should be done at the earliest. When you are pregnant, note the following from a dental point of view:
- Oninvasive treatments like minor fillings can be done
- Regular scaling and polishing is not a problem
- Let the dentist know about all the medications you are taking
- Visit the dentist every 3 to 4 months for a regular check-up
- Follow good oral hygiene practices including, brushing, rinsing, and flossing
- Switch to a bland toothpaste in case of severe morning sickness
- Watch your diet - the teeth forming in the fetus require nutrition through you, so ensure adequate intake of minerals like calcium and potassium
- Avoid sweets and sticky/chewy foods that can lead to plaque formation
Though dental procedures can be done during the 4th to 6th month, they are best avoided, which can be done with better planning and some minimal care.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure you have again ensured there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
With a little planning and extra care, dental health can be managed nicely during pregnancy with minimal to no pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.