Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta KaulYour feedback matters!
In first month pregnancy. My doctor have given me folic acid medicine to take. Can I take folic acid. What is folic acid.
Due to work stress I have delayed periods which has resulted in many additional problems like gaining weight, hair on face. I am 25 years old. What should I do.
After the sex, I have irritation/burning sensation inside vaginal walls with lower abdomen pain sometimes. Please advise.
If pregnancy is more than 3 months, than abortion is possible. if yes than without surgery its happened and how much time taken in hospital to do this.
I just got married. My husband asked me that on the day of 1st night I did not bleed .so he said i'm not genuine. Is it compulsory to be bleed.
Hi m 2 months pregnant hu pr mere baby ki growth nhi hui h abhi tk or na hi dhadkan aa rhi h to please help me ki baby ki growth kb hoti h or dhadkan kounse mahine m bnti h plzzz. Help.
Hi doctor I have egg not growing problem so which medicines and how much months I have to take please tell me periods became regular weight also reduced please tell me.
Hi I am 23 year old, recently married woman. Yesterday I accidentally got struck to the corner of dressing table door. It hit right in the center just above the butt on lower back. And I had blood in my stool a few minutes back. I also haven't got my periods since 2 months. Please help m bit scared.
We have a 6 year old boy kid and now planning for a second baby. Am 31 years old and my hub 33 years. As we planned for conception we messed up few times in the first week of September. Then I got my cycles on 20 th but normally I used to get around 26th. Previous day to my cycle this time I got a severe stomach pain nearly an hour in the night during sleep. It was about three days of periods and stopped. Again after two days I started to bleed in drops occasionally and could feel a discomfort in my abdomen every nights. Mild pain in my stomach prevails but I could not exactly feel the spot of pain. Kindly suggest me way to do as am left with confusions about Wats happening within me. Pls do help me. Am panic to consult a doctor in person and explain this.
I am 19 years girl I had unprotected sex on 24th and I had my periods today my usual dates of periods are in next month 8th to 10th am I pregnant. Or am I safe my boyfriend haven't ejected sperm inside me.
I am 25 years old female I am two months pregnant test by using pregnancy test kit, I want to abort by using pills is it safe, is their any problem for next pregnancy if its my first time?
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.