Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta KaulYour feedback matters!
I had sex on sunday then will it still Live in me for when egg get released on friday and I will not have it on friday.
Hello sir .meri wife ko 23 ko periods aya tha .aaj 31 ha abi tak periods nahi gaya sir or bleeding b bahut ata hai. please suggest her.
My wife mensuration period got over on 15 nov. When shd I do sex to get her pregnant. Pls mention the date range.
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not stated menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage.
Sports, makes sure that you are active, mentally and physically, even if you take a break for some time. If you were played a sport in your life and discontinued playing the sport because for your job, studies, family or any other reason and as a result put on weight, don’t worry, you just need to kick start your engine and your body will accelerate faster than others and make you lose on that stubborn fat, as your cells have the memory of being active. It’s never too late to start again
Sports when merely started as an extracurricular activity in school and college gives you a break from your studies. Eventually, it will help us as a kid to be fit and healthy.
Listing down some BONUS POINTS, because of Sports/ Physical Activity being a part of life:
*It teaches you to be patient, have a fighting spirit, and never settle for less in life.
*Even studies show that, children who have been into sports or are blessed with super active genes are always a quick learner, are very social with people, perform better at all the given tasks, they are more attentive in class and their grasping powers are better.
*Sports at an early age helps in life-long fitness habits.
*Earlier it was believed that any type of physical exertion can make a child feel more tired and thus less attention towards studies, which is now seen to be reversed. Where in the kids are more intellectual and perform better as compared to the sedentary kids.
*Also looking at the growing occurrence of Teenage Obesity, Sports can again be a great advantage.
* Any sport or activity will give them a dash of endorphins, thus reducing any kind of stress.
Sports do not help kids alone but, it has a similar effect on adults too. Adults who play a sport perform better at work, have a good career graph, they are better in dealing with emotional issues, more energy over the day, lesser health issues and so on.
Don't sit back and say I am old, bring the kid out of you and play a sport and encourage your child to play too!
Hello doctor im suffering hormone imbalance. And im not getting my periods regularly.Nw I got my periods before 2 months still now I did get my periods doctor how to get my periods now? And is there any problem to preganancy? Help me doctor
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry, but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food is the reason behind it being called as 'unhealthy'. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals, juices, health drinks, pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are
- Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices: Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates: Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
- Restrict salt intake: Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
- Exercise: Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
- Limit processed food intake: Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I'm 19 year old. I have first time sex on 25-2-2016. I worried about pregnancy. How can I prevent became pregnant. What precautions can I use.
Plan for a baby? We are 45 and 38 years old, having two daughters. Interested to have a third kid, when is the good time to have a baby? You may please do suggest, Thank You.
If hcg test 350 and again tested 759 two testss huee hhh pregnancy h but doc bole pregnancy to hh par ultra sound me bilkul chotaa sa sack hh aurrr doctor bole abi pura sack shape me naii aayaa complete bed rest bolah hh aur kya darne wale baat hh kya 34 days ki pregnancy h.
Hii, My age 20 I'm getting full pain during my periods is there any tablets to stop my pain ? My questions. 1) is there any side effects by using that tablets 2) how to use ? Pls. Explain in detail Pls help me, thanks in advance.
Maine apni bhabhi ka ultrasound karaya toh usme cholecystitis ,pid aaya hai what is this koi khatra vali baat toh nhi hai tell me.
I'm a 21 years old woman and I always suffer from severe pain during my periods. Its always been this way since the beginning year. What could be the reason behind this?
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.