Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Chopra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta ChopraYour feedback matters!
I am 7 week pregnant and I know what kind of exercise I sweat do every day to healthy baby.Please suggest.
I am 5th month pregnant and taking all supplements as prescribed by doctor. From last 3-4 days m having headache continuously. Pls guide.
Hi Me and my Wife are planning for a baby. What are the necessary things I should keep in mind. Kindly guide.
Hi, My question is regarding sex pills, is it normal to take sex pills regularly just to expand the pleasure period, I mean, are there really lots of side effect.
Dear sir I am 26 year male. I got married before 1 month. I don't want my wife to be pregnant upto 2 years. I use only condom while sex. Now I want to know is there any problem after this 2 years to be pregnant So I want to know ke 2 year baad baby hone me koi problem to nhi hogi? Means iske kya tarika hota hai ki sahi se manage keya jaye dono ko ki thoda time baby avoid kiya ja sake or fir after 2 years normally pregnancy ho jaye.
Mango is everybody’s favourite fruit and also one of the main reasons why most people so eagerly wait for the summer season to begin. It has various types such as alphonso, kesari etc. It is considered to be the king of all fruits. This fruit is not only juicy and extremely tasty but it has numerous health benefits as well. Everybody loves mango so much and it tastes so good that people tend to forget it has health benefits too. Let’s take a look at the health benefits of eating mango:
- Prevents cancer: The best dietician in India says that the antioxidant compounds present in mango help in fighting against cancer. Consuming this fruit can help to prevent colon, prostate, breast and various other cancers.
- Clear skin: Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that eating mangoes can help you to achieve a clear and healthy skin. Mangoes can help you to get rid of pimples and also help clear clogged pores.
- Good for keeping cholesterol in check: Mango has a high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibre that help your cholesterol levels to lower down.
- Improves digestion: The best dietician in India says that mango contains enzymes that aid in breaking down proteins. Being rich in fibre, mangoes help in digestion.
- Strengthening the immune system: Being rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and 25 different kinds of carotenoids, mangoes help in keeping your immune system healthy.
- Eye care: Vitamin A is present in mangoes abundantly.Just one cup of sliced mangoes equals to 25% of your daily need of Vitamin A. Thus mangoes are very good for eye health and promote good eyesight.
Nutrition Chart for mangoes:
One mango (approx. 336 grams) contains about:
- 201 calories
- 1.3 g fat (2%) – Saturated fat 0.3 g, polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g, monounsaturated fat 0.5 g
- 0 g cholesterol
- 3 mg sodium (0%)
- 50 g carbohydrates (46 g sugar and 5.4 g dietary fibre)
- 2.8 g protein (6%)
- 73% vitamin A
- 204% vitamin C
- 4% calcium
- 3% iron
- 20% vitamin B-6
- 8% magnesium