Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Bansal
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BansalYour feedback matters!
I have got problem in my piles. Its not bleeding but seems like pimple a outer side of my anus how to cure it? It is giving me pain. I have no problem in going latrine bleeding is also not there.
My mother facing Chhahi problem means drak circle on her face please give me some name of there medicine.
Hi. I am 34 yrs old. My digestive system has always been very weak. I have tried a lots of antacids prescribed by my gp, but none helped. Bt I have really been struggling with my stomach from last few days. Acid refluxes, stomach gas, bloating and symptoms of fullness. A few days back I had a very severe vertigo too. I went to a doctor and he advised ecg, which was normal. At times, I also feel breathlessness. Now last night, I have also found some fresh red blood with my stool. Kindly advise me accordingly.
Sir I am totally worried about my face problem my face is filled with pimple, my face is looking like ugly, how to escape from that face disease.
I just want to know that there is infection to me from last one year, I have boils on my body fill with pus. After every 15 days on regularly basis I also consult to doctor but I not find any results, what can I do to get rid of them.
I have tanning on my hand from elbow and want fairness cream please suggest me any cream and any ayurvedic for early result.
I recently had a big accident I got 8 stitches on my face nw everything is fine but it had a red rashes over the skin please give some tips the accident was happened on 9 april I haven't face any pain.
Laser Hair removal is a medico-dermatological process to remove unwanted hair follicles by exposing the same to the pulses of laser light. The basic principle adopted for this is known as Selective Photothermolysis or SPTL. Specific wavelengths of light and pulse duration are applied on the targeted tissue. Melanin imparts color to the hair and skin. One type of melanin, known as Eumelanin imparts the black or brown color, whereas Pheomelanin imparts the red or blonde color. Laser is the most effective on dark and coarse hair.
The following are the types of Lasers used for hair removal:
Ruby laser: The primary laser for hair removal, it is most effective on fair skin and is well absorbed by the melanin. Because of small spot size and slow repetitive application, it becomes much expensive and uncomfortable.
- Alexandrite laser: It covers larger spot size and works faster on fair and olive complexions.
- Diode laser: With longer wavelength, it penetrates deeply into the skin. It is most suitable for darker skin but not for finer and lighter hair. Because of smaller spot size, treatment may take a lot of time.
- Nd: YAG Laser: With larger spot size and faster repetition rates, it is suitable for all types of skin, including tanned skin. However, it is less effective on fine and light hair.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Emitting full wavelengths of light, this treats problems of skin pigmentation. It suits best for a fairer skin tone and darker hair.
Duration of Treatment: It takes about 4-6 sessions spaced four weeks apart.
Target time: The targeted hair follicles start falling within 10 to 14 days.
Areas suitable for treatment
- Larger areas of skin can be treated.
- It is important to know that hair grows in three phases; growing, resting and shedding. You can make your choice according to your skin’s pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.