Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BansalYour feedback matters!
What are the remedies and methods to have a clear skin without acne and blackheads and whiteheads. I have a oily t zone on the skin and the rest of it is dry. What should I do to prevent the acne and other skin problems.
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from fungal infection on scalp. My hairs going fall due to it. I can easily feel oily scalp without applying any oily product. please give me prescription to get rid of fungal infection permanently. Thanks.
I am 17 years I was fair in colour but now I have lost my old face colour please help me to regain my lost fairness I have intense tanning in face hands and legs.
Hello doctor I am suffering from anal fissure more than 2months. I consulting local doctor. He told me that the only solution for fissure is operation. But I don't want get operation. Please tell me.
I am 37 year old man I suffering last 2 years skin disease. I use tablet tablet then relax but 2-4 days repeat red rashes on my body. please suggest me.
They have cyst in right breast n operated in 2010, now she is suffering from itching and pain in scar. What should i do now?
She is 22 years old and has black spots on lower lip how to remove black spots of lip using home remedies?
I have dark spots on my Cheek's. I want to get rid off them completely without using any medicine. So please suggest me some natural remedies to get rid off them.
I am suffering from a skin doses named psoriasis. I totally controlled it but it's black spots are not going on. How I remove these black spots.
I have some spots on my face due to chicken pox which was infected 2 months back. What should I do to remove those spots.
I have dark spots on my face. Those are because I have removed acne by nails past few months. How can I clean up my face and make it glow.
My son fifteen year old has brown spots appeared internal over left wrist and left under arm. There is no itching etc. The said spots got checked from local doctor who said it skin infection n given six tablets (the name we don't know as we thrown d empty strip n Dr. didn't give us prescription slip) one cream "MONOCLAR CLARITHROMYCIN Gel 1%w/w for application twice a day n one soap. We didn't notice any relief n again visited d same Dr. stated to b skin specialist he again gave capable twice a day named" SentiVin-L" one cream for morning named Glosig skin whitening cream n for night "Mometasone Cream IP Mova for ten days. Pl advice what is d disease n some one suggested us that Dr. gives steroid for most of patients n I also thought y didn't Dr. give prescription slip n just give one registration card which neither show type of disease nor medicine prescription. Some one also suggested to apply mustard oil for few days. Pl advice what it is n how it can b cured. I ll feel thankful if couple of opinions pour in. The problem is spot only though not very dark n no pain no irritation.
Hello Doctor My Problem Dark Spots I Using Depiwhite Cream But Not Remove Dark Spots My Face. Please Help.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.