Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saba AkhtarYour feedback matters!
I am working as a software professional. I have to be up to date with new technologies coming into market. But I am not able to concentrate on studies please suggest me how to get back my concentration on studies.
I am suffering from stomach pain from last two days whenever I eat something. What should I do? I have eaten junk food.
I am 40 three years old man. Recently there is problem in climbing up in stairs in the knee joints and feeling fatigueness in the two legs below knee joints when sitting couple of hours time in chair in office.
I an 18 years old . My skin is too sensitive I can not use any product it affects the skin. Now the skin is becoming dull and dark .How to get bright glowing skin. What is your advice.
Hii my name Rakesh. And my am suffering from dust energy. What is the permanent solution for my energy.
Sir I am 20 year boy and my height and weight is not according to it. I have very weak muscles and stamina is also not good.
I am suffering from severe headache from last week. I feel relaxed only after taking bed rest. How can I get relief from this problem?
My skin is becoming darker day by day itself. How to get fairer skin. I think my skin cells are damaging. So how to recover those dead cells?
Hello doctor myself jithin I wanted to know that, I am in good shape and I started working out recently I am beginner so can you tell me that how much calories should a person burn to remain fit in a day or week please tell me the exact or the approximate value.
I am 54 years male. Since 5 days back I have sleeping disorder problem. Only 3-4 hours sleeping is possible. 1st day - wedding ceremony at night upto 11 o'clock. Pm. 2 day - I have nose blockage due to flue. 3 day - again I have nose blockage due temp. 4 day- no sleep with good heath. 5 day - only 4 hour sleep. Again. Please suggest me the proper solution. Regards.
Doctor recommend me folvite tablet to take after lunch. But I felt vomit 2 or 3 hours after taking this tablet. So should I take take it at bed time?
Doctor! In the Morning mujhe sirf fruit khana ka man karta heh Roti rice etc khana ka man nhi karta N fruits ho ya other food like roti etc there khana say he Vomit Vomit Feel hota heh In Short in the break fast May bilkul kam food khaa pata hu Seriously very less.
I have fair completion skin. Suddenly skin turned tanned due to expose to sun. Please recommend home remedy for tanned face and other parts of body.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.