Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. C. KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor i have pain in left side of neck and burps coming from mouth and some times vibration in forehead i personally feel that it could be gastric problem as lot of burps coming from mouth . I also get tired and feel weak by little effort kindly suggest what it is
Sir my problem is my belly. I am suffered from fat. Due to which my belly increased. What should do to have a perfect physic.
Hello, I am 27 years old guy. I had a thyroid profile test 2 months back. Results are: T3 Serum = 2.09 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA), T4 Serum = 104.00 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA) and TSH Serum = 5.430 uIU/mL (Method: ECLIA). My body strength is very low. I always have frequent cough problem. I get tired very soon. I have problem with sleeping as well (insomniac). Sometimes backache problem also. Please suggest. Thanks.
Chehre pr achanak se bhut dane nikl aye h aur pak jate h fir gehre kale dag ho jate h ye karib ek sal se ho rha h jbki mera rang fair h.
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am a very thin person and my weight is very low. I eat good food daily for a healthy body but I can't change. So I ask to you that how can I be a healthy person?
I am 30 years married women. I have a one baby also. I have a very heavy flow in periods & felling very giddiness & always I am felling very low.
I have pimples over my face. Even I don't squeez it leaves spot. Please suggest me what should I do?
Age 39 years nine months marriage, not able to conceive. From last six months visited several gynae, my all reports are normal. There is little pcod detected. doctor suggested metformin and ovagrace sachets to take daily for three months. Kindly guide me will this medication will help me to conceive? I am very tensed since all my hormones as per doctor are normal. Thyroid is 3.
Every 15 minutes to half an hour I have to go for toilet. If there is any problem or else please give me suggestion.
All of a sudden from past one year I started getting pimples only on my fore head area and due to many pimples my forehead has completely become dark though I am fair and my skin type is oily.
I am 23 year old male. My skin type is oily and I have blackheads and whiteheads. Doctor on my T-Zone my pores looks like holes. Everyone make fun of me they say look at him his nose has so many holes.
I have dry skin type. And my face lacks glow. It looks dull. And also I have dark circles. What should I do?
His central and lateral incisor of maxillary are moving. What will be the treatment for this permanent teeth.
Sir my body will liitil litil pimple sem like ghamoriya. Alargey so wht can I do. N treatment please sir.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.