Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi AroraYour feedback matters!
sir/mam i am girl who had a sex with my boyfriend on 8 feb 2014 that time there is a some bleeding is shown ..but after 4 or 5 hr its normal ...but after that when i am going for the pissing some blood comes out in my urine and on date 11 feb my periods starts but last month my period was started on 16 jan ......so please guide me there is some problem or not ? Please reply me as soon as possible.
When a girl can be pregnant while unprotected sex? And when it is totally safe naturally to have unprotected sex?
I am thin and my weight is 50, height is 5'2. But my breast looks heavier and looks like hanging. What's the reason for that? And give some home made tips to make it fit and perfect, and to decrease its size.
I am 29 years old. 9 years married and have 2 sons. MY husband don't like to use condoms so 3 months before did copper, now a days we did sexual intercourse most of days in week. MY question is as my husband age is 45 so is there any chance of any bad effects on his health? Also I want to know is there any chance to not work copper and pregnancy? Please help. Thank you.
There are a number of intimacy related problems that we all go through. While fantasy and desire for a particular thing may be common for every individual, an excessive expression of the same is not. Paraphilia is the experience of extreme sexual excitement or arousal to unusual items, interests, circumstances, fantasies, behaviours or individuals. If paraphilia causes distress or disability to the individual, or if its fulfilment involves personal harm (or the danger of such damage) to others, it is viewed as a paraphilic issue.
It might be hard to talk to individuals suffering from paraphilia because of the embarrassment and reluctance to talk openly about the sensitive topic. It is very important to gain the confidence with these patients to encourage them to speak up and discuss their issues freely. There are diverse types of paraphilia, each of which has an alternate focus of the sufferer's sexual excitement:
- Voyeurism: Viewing a clueless or non-consenting person who is bare, undressing or taking part in sexual movement.
- Exhibitionism: Uncovering one's own particular private parts to an unknown individual.
- Frotteurisim: Touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual.
- Sexual masochism: Being embarrassed, beaten, bound or generally suffering.
- Sexual sadism: Taking pleasure from making someone else suffer physically or sexually.
- Pedophilia: Sexually engaging with a child that is prepubescent (ordinarily 13 years of age or more youthful)
- Fetishism: Sexual interest with non-living articles or specific body parts of one’s self or someone else.
- Transvestism: Cross-dressing that could be sexually arousing and usually interferes with their functioning.
Some of the symptoms and side effects of paraphilia can include distraction to the point of obsession. This interrupts the individual's endeavours to consider different things or take part in more routine sexual activities with an appropriate partner or accomplice. Paraphilia sufferers may encounter pain, sadness or uneasiness that is incidentally soothed by taking part in paraphilic activities, thereby, giving rise to an addictive cycle.
There are some treatment alternatives that should be considered, depending upon the particular needs of every individual case. These alternatives are as follows:
Psychotherapy involves conditioning of the brain and mind-set towards normalcy. This may happen through different methods of recovery. These are as follows:
- Psychological behavioural treatment
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- Training of social skills
- Twelve-stage programmes
- Group therapy
- Individual expressive-supportive therapy
Pharmacologic mediations might be used to smother sexual conduct. Pharmaceuticals that might be considered in the treatment of paraphilic issue include the following:
- Antidepressants (e.g. specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs])
- Long-acting gonadotropin-discharging hormones
- Mind stabilisers
Surgical mediations (not generally utilised)
Surgical mediations that might be considered (however, not generally utilised) are mentioned below:
- Psychosurgery using stereotaxic tractotomy and limbic leucotomy
- Reciprocal orchidectomy (surgical mutilation)
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 23rd day of her cycle (22/3/2017) and she was expecting her period on 28/3/2017 but she haven't got her periods yet. Is there a chance that she is pregnant?
She is facing some problems while feeding baby,(6 months) milk is not properly coming from one of the breast and its paining too much! what should we do?
Is ir normal to have a swelling in feet during pregnancy. I am 33 weeks pregnant. Pls tell. Or should I worry about it.
Can any one suggest which government hospital have STD test facility around vellore and thiruvallur distract.
What Makes the Aedes MOSQUITO so Dangerous?
There are about 3500 mosquito species in the world. Of them, the Aedes genus is responsible for the spread of the most deadliest diseases like Yellow Fever, Chikungunya, Dengue and now Zika Virus. The mosquito is easily recognized by the unique black and white lines on its body.
Here are certain reasons that make this genus of mosquito a threat to humans.
1. A preference for human flesh
It is the dietary preferences of some of the mosquitoes that make them very dangerous. While some species prefer livestock, amphibians, reptiles or birds, the Aedes aegypti prefer human flesh. Due to its affinity for feeding on humans, this species of mosquito is especially dangerous for people. Generally, it is only the female mosquitoes that drink blood; the male mosquitoes, on the other hand, live on water and nectar.
2. Can adapt to any environment
Another reason that makes them very dangerous is that they can adapt to any situation, making them a real menace. The preferred breeding areas for these mosquitoes are places where water stagnates like flower pots, buckets, tin cans etc. But they also breed closer to home as well in areas like wet shower floors or toilet tanks. For laying their eggs they require less than an inch of water and about 1 ½ week time to mature into adults.
In addition to breeding in shaded areas and outdoors, they also breed indoors. Moreover, the indoor environment being less prone to climatic changes, the mosquitoes tend to live longer. Since the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito leads to the spread of diseases, it is important to stop its spread or propagation.
3. Feeds throughout the day and all year long
Although these mosquitoes are known to most generally feed at day break and before nightfall, they can feed at any time of the day as well as spread infection throughout the year.
Once the virus gets inside the mosquito, it infects its mid-gut and consequently travels to its salivary glands over a time span of 8-12 days. Research reveals that most female mosquitoes spend their life span within the houses, and usually fly about 400 meters within the area.