Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Wadhwan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu WadhwanYour feedback matters!
Actually I didn't get my periods for last 45 days. I checked with the pregnancy kit it was positive and I need to abort this. What is the procedure to abort.
I have white discharge problem since 4 years. I have consulted many doctors but cant get rid off it? what shall I do?
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is it possible that even after 1 and half month of pregnancy the test kit will show negative result.
Mujhe vaginal discharge white or jaise fata hua dudh hota h waise ho rha h. Mujhe tb pta chala jb mei hubby k sath intimate hui or usme baad jo discharge hua wo white fata hua dudh ya vaseline type tha. Mere periods 8th ko aata h or aaj 5th day h or do din se aisa discharge ho rha h.
1. Avoid picking and squeezing them
Before you start treating the marks, it's extremely important to note which is the most effective way to reduce the likelihood of acne scarring. When you start picking on it, it automatically increases the chances of the marks staying back because of the trauma you inflicted on it.
2. Use targeted treatments
The best way to treat acne marks is by preventing it during the healing process. You should ideally target the acne and use a spot treatment that will prevent it from breaking out further.
3. Choose the right products
Another way to treat marks left by pimple is by opting for skincare products that cater to sensitive skin.
4. Never forget your sun protection
Exposing an acne scar to the harmful UV rays of the sun will darken it all the more. The rays of the sun stimulate pigment-producing cells which makes the scars much more noticeable.
5. Treat hyper-pigmentation
If you notice your scars becoming red and bigger, this results from hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
6. Do not scrub too often
Scarring happens the most when you use exfoliating agents too much on your skin. The rough granules which are used to get rid of blackheads irritate the acne and thereby lead to scarring.
Hello, friends, a very good morning to you. My name is Dr Vishwas Madhav Thakur. I am basically an M.B.B.S. graduate and a post graduate in occupational health, medical- legal systems, hospital management as well as H.R. management. I have been working with various corporates as their head or a chief medical officer and I am now a freelancer since 2012 and cater my services to corporates and do my private clinical practice at various locations including sector-49, Gurgaon. My address is already mentioned in the profile. I am available on lybrate for text, audio and video consultation for anyone who is in need.
Today I am actually talking about a very common thing that we find that is lifestyle disorders. Now, this lifestyle disorder is not someone is having some disease. It is just a disorder in the sense that you get some minor ailments or complaints for which you are bothered, your efficiency becomes disturbed and you feel that you need some kind of medical help. Now, this ranges from insomnia to blood pressure to depression, various body aches, cervical pain, back aches, intractable headache. So these are the symptoms for which people normally don’t go to a right doctor. They may consume some over-the-counter- medication and most of the time these medications damage the kidney or liver. They suffer from gastrointestinal issues like gastritis and ulcer. So finally they become patient and then at that time it may be late to normalize their routine and come back to healthy living.
So, if you get some lifestyle related issues of coping up with your time schedule or work schedule it is better to talk to a doctor, who can counsel you, who can offer you time and give solution through multiple approaches.
I request all of you to consult timely if at all you suffer from whatever lifestyle disorder you have and normalize if you give sufficient time of 4-6 months and a dedication to this.
Thank you, my dear. I wish you all the best and a healthy life ahead.
Hello sir/mam, I am 22 years old unmarried girl. Aaj morning me mam maine notice kiya meri dono breast ko thoda dbane pr unmr se white liquid sa nikl ra h, koi ghabrane wali baat to ni h or thoda dababe pr bhi pain ho rha h, please rply me thanks.
Pregnancy is a transformation phase in itself -it brings with it changes to almost all body systems. The oral tissues and the teeth are also affected significantly. Extra precaution is required to maintain regular oral health and avoid severe decay and/or gum disease. If not avoided, the dental infections can cause severe systemic infections and require strong antibiotics, x-rays, minor surgeries, and root canal therapy which may not be safe during pregnancy.
Higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy in the blood lead to a lot of visible changes in the oral cavity -higher incidence of tooth decay, gingival and periodontal inflammation, and even minor benign tumours in some cases. The notorious morning sickness plays havoc with the person's oral hygiene habits, thereby further complicating the situation.
Prior to pregnancy: A pre-pregnancy dental check-up to look for gum health and decay would go a long way in a healthy pregnancy, from the dental point of view at least. A thorough scaling and screening for cavities done before pregnancy can help avoid dental visits during the term, other than for routine checkup.
Pregnancy: If that pre-pregnancy visit could not happen, then visiting your dentist should be one of the first things to do as soon as you have confirmed your pregnancy. At this stage, no dental treatment can be done. Any elective procedures (cosmetic, etc.) will have to be done only after delivery. If the dentist identifies no cause for worry, that is great news. However, if there are any causes for concern, like a decay, the non-invasive treatment should be done at the earliest. When you are pregnant, note the following from a dental point of view:
1. Noninvasive treatments like minor fillings can be done
2. Regular scaling and polishing is not a problem
3. Let the dentist know about all the medications you are taking
4. Visit the dentist every 3 to 4 months for a regular check-up
5. Follow good oral hygiene practices including, brushing, rinsing, and flossing
6. Switch to a bland toothpaste in case of severe morning sickness
7. Watch your diet - the teeth forming in the fetus require nutrition through you, so ensure adequate intake of minerals like calcium and potassium
8. Avoid sweets and sticky/chewy foods that can lead to plaque formation
Though dental procedures can be done during the 4th to 6th month, they are best avoided, which can be done with better planning and some minimal care.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure you have again ensured there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
With a little planning and extra care, dental health can be managed nicely during pregnancy with minimal to no pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.