Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 4 months pregnant and I want to know that what is the diet I need to follow? And I am also having pcod problem. Do I need to use any medication for pcod?
I am getting married next month so wanted to know the better contraceptive options as my periods are irregular.
What is the main problem for continues bleeding after 5 days periods? And now it's spotting. For about 2 months daily. Also in tym of periods, Normal 5 days continuous bleeding occurred for about two months and after that some time daily spotting or bleeding of fresh blood. What is it?
My wife is pregnant for 8 months. So can she travel on flight from Bangalore to Mumbai? Further I am waiting for doctor advice.
Hi. Am not getting my periods it's been two month's. I am not getting wat happened. Can you please suggest me wat to do. I took an appointment vth you for too. Evening.
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence. Do consult an Ayurvedic physician before starting an Ayurvedic treatment for the condition.
My periods are delayed by 1.5 months. I have done 5 pregnancy tests so far and the test is negative. I did thyroid test as well as per my gynaecologist. The result was 7.033. So now I am taking regestrone and thyroxine both. This is the 2nd day of my medicine but my stomach is now looking like a 5 month pregnant women. So I am worried. .Please advise.
I have recently shifted to germany. Its been 1 n half month. Nd bleeding started during ovulation i.e very less. And nw my blood flow in period is very much reduced nd dat too for two days. I walk a lot these days. I eat properly. Is it a problem to take tension.
Helo Dr. Muje apne periods circul thik krne ke liye muje kon si madican lene pdege. I-pill lene se mere periods late hote h and muje diet m kya lena hoga. please suggest.
Hi I forget to take 3 dose of contraceptives pills what I can do now how it will continue? its is possible to continue or not?
Agr koi ladki sex karte time pregnant ho jaye to, bina abortion kiye, kuch medicine aap prescribed kar sakte hai kya aur 24 hours ke baad kuch medicine kha ke kuch kiya ja sakta hai kya.
Hey. I had sex on 31dec. Took an morning after pill immediately. On 7th Jan had some spotting. Doctor prescribed norethisterone for 5 days. Had spotting on 17th Jan again. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
Sir/madam My wife got 2 abortion reason was baby does not connect to mother and does not grow Doctor said me to get semen test but I think if my wife conceive baby then what is the mean of semen test.
I am 21 n having recurrent boils folliculitis in vaginal area and labia minora swelling since five years. It get relived aftr treatment bt again relapse. I am virgin. please tell mi the diagnosis. I have taken almost all antibiotics. Bt not got permanent relief.
I had miscarriage in 16th week of pregnancy just before 6 days. Now how long I should wait to start a normal physical relationship with husband? And also ideal time to conceive again?
As a mother, eat as much as fresh fruits, vegetables and proteins like meats, nuts, beans and eggs possible. Also, drink milk and eat foods rich in calcium, like yoghurt, cheese, green leafy vegetables etc. It will be of great benefit to your and your baby.