Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Cholesterol pockets or Xanthelasma are yellow patches of cholesterol that form in the inner portion of the eyelids. These patches are not harmful; however, they can be a source of cosmetic concern. This condition can be indicative of an underlying heart disease.
Who are the most vulnerable to this disease?
Xanthelasma is a very rare condition that only affects people who have high blood cholesterol levels. However, this condition has been seen to develop even if one’s cholesterol levels are found to be normal. Usually, people in their middle age are the most susceptible to this condition. Xanthelasma affects women more as compared to men.
High blood cholesterol level is the primary cause for this disorder. One might be prone to this disorder if the percentage of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body is on the higher side. Another liver disorder known as ‘biliary cirrhosis’, is also known to increase blood cholesterol levels. Generally, Asians are the most vulnerable to this disease.
Derma Treatments for Xanthelasma-
As these patches do not disappear on their own, they need to be given medical attention. Usually, it’s the cosmetic concern that urges one to go for the treatment. The various treatment options for this disorder are:
Surgical removal of the cholesterol pockets.
These pockets can also be removed with a laser.
Certain medications such as trichloroacetic acid can be used to dissolve these patches.
Cryosurgery, a procedure whereby the cholesterol pockets are exposed to freezing temperatures, is also another treatment option.
Electrodessication is a surgical procedure to get rid of the cholesterol pockets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
2 months back I had sex with my ex. Now we broke up due to some reason an my family has forced me to get engaged. So will my hubby come to know that am not a virgin. While he's virgin so can he find it out. please help me and hope your reply soon. Which will help me.
Hi My mom is having thyroid and now she is 40 plus. She is facing problem with her uterus. She has undergone lacroscopy also. But now again some of the doctors are saying that it' s better to remove the uterus. So please I want your suggestions.
My sister is 8 month of pregnancy. Suddenly water content from stomach came out. His husband admitted some hospital. They have informed that all the water content around baby came out. Within two days may be delivery happen. Or operation may required. We are confused. Pls explain.
I and my gf had unprotected sex but I dint Insert my liquid inside her I gave her unwanted 72 pill after 3 days her body is paining lot and watery substance is coming about of vagina will she become pregnant when will the periods come.
My mummy has became totally weak, morning she was fine, when i came back from office she is o weak could not talk also she seems got fever, but no nursing home i taking her. We were forced to go to gandhi hospital in secuderabad. What could be the reason for her sudden sickness.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old, I am under lactation. I am becoming very dry I do not know why. Before my pregnancy I was very fair but now I became dark. What's the reason? How could I become bright? What to do?
Papayas are popular all over the world and for good reason. The tropical fruit is loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, and k, as well as niacin, magnesium, potassium, protein, carotene, and natural fiber. Every part of a papaya tree, from the fruit to the leaves, contains some medicinal properties.
In addition to the fruit pulp, the seeds of this fruit are also edible but they have a pungent, peppery taste. They are rich in phenolic and flavonoid compounds, protein, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Papaya seeds are also high in fat and should be consumed in moderation.
They help detoxify the liver and exhibit strong antioxidant, anthelmintic and antibacterial effects. You can scoop out the papaya seeds from the fruit and rinse away the gelatinous substance in which they are encased. Eat the seeds as they are or add them to salads, smoothies and other dishes.
Precaution: pregnant women and people with latex allergy or papain allergy should also avoid eating papaya or its seeds.