Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi JainYour feedback matters!
Mujko normal thyroid hai. Pregnency me problem ho rahi hai. Shadi ko 1 and half year ho gye hai. Mere tubes k test me right overy me cyst aai hai. Nd period bhi khul kr nahi a rahe. Period k doran blood ka color blackish hai. Mujko white discharge ki bhi problem hai ye after marriage hui hai. Mera weight 85 t0 89 k bech hai height 5.7" hai.
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant. She has vomiting. Doctor gave her pregnidoxin tablets. Is it safe to have this tablet?
I am in my 9th month of pregnancy. I am suffering cold lightly so please give me suggestion for home remedies.
I am 47 years old now. At the age of 38yrs Multiple tumors removed by open surgery.Tumors re appeared and caused heavy Bleeding and weight loss. CT Scan and peptest confirmed benign tumors and Menopause started since last six months there was no period and Bleeding due to constant care of Doctor. May I avoid removal of Uterus with tumors and live normal life with out any harm in future?
Why bleed vagina after sex. She is not suffering from period, period was just 10 15 days before then why bleeding. During sex there is no pain no scratches and no pricking but during sex some time she feels like she has no energy for few seconds. So what is the reason bleeding vagina.
I got my period 2 times in a month (31st march then on 15 april) within a gap of 10 days and also last year my periods were regular for some months and coming late in some months. Also last year I was tested for thyroid, blood sugar and pcos (ultrasound) but nothing showed in the report. please suggest is anything wrong.
Sir or ma'am I don't know that I m pregnant or not. I want to know it without knowing every one. main qpne boy friend k saath kaafi close aagyi thi n sex hua tha pr sperms share nhi huye the usse lekin uake baad de mere periods band ho gye h about 3 months ho gye h pls iska reason bata digiye pls. I m very scared with this because I dont want to tell this to any one pls sir or mam answer me as fast as you can. Thanks in advance
I have noticed that my periods duration has decreased from 4 days to 3 days. Have noticed it since last few months. I am unmarried and my age is 29.
After menopause.Pregnancy could happen ? At what age women reach it ?please provide me the detail on this?
My wife is not getting pregnant .and ovarian chest are seen in sonography. Dr. suggested for endosis tab and produtiv M for myself. How far these can help us. What is endosis for>>>? Please suggest for further process to conceive.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.