Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Swaroop RaikwarYour feedback matters!
Hello I am walking 5 km every early morning, can I get healthy? And my hairs color is white what should I do for black hair?
Hi I fall down from scooter as sudden break. No fracture but MRI SCAN shows complete ACL ligament tear. I consulted hospital. One doctor told ACL SURGERY and physio therapy must. 2nd doctor told surgery not must may be rest and physio can recover. My doubts 1. If doing surgery any problem 2.If not doing any problem can happen when I am becoming older. 3.Only Arthroscopy for cleaning blood and all will help? I am attaching my report.
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
I am 24 male, For last one year I am facing hair fall problem and my hairs are very thin and dry. What should I do to prevent this and What diet will be helpful to check hair loss.
Hello sir/madam My problem is that my hair is rough and somewhere curly also. Please tell me something that how can I can straighten my hair and make them soft.
How to stop premature greying of hair? I am just 25 & half my hairs have already turned white. I have tried many medicines but no improvement till now. At present I m using garnier black hair colour but from the day I have started using garnier, the speed of greying of hair also increased. I would do anything to stop whitening of hair. Please advise.
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I 32 years old man continuous pain in forearm and burning sensation in head and whole body sometime.
I'm 17 years old and my hair slowly turning into white what can I do use at home for naturally black hair again.
Hello Doctor, Myself Pankaj 28 Years Old. I Have got injury in my solder while playing. I have got the x rays done but there is no fracture in my solder joint. Since then I feel pain in my solder when I move it. I am applying an ointment over it but no improvement I feel kindly give your suggestions Thanks Pankaj.
Hair loss is a mammoth problem that many people are suffering from. Hair fall/loss can affect both men and women. While genes play a vital role, there are usually other reasons as well like, hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulation to the scalp. We are all naturally blessed with a crown full of hair, while the texture, color and volume may differ.
During middle ages we may experience loss of hair, which can be explained as completion of the life cycle of some hair follicles. Hair keep falling and new hair keeps growing in its place. Hair loss is seen when growth of new hair is hampered. Keep your hair!
Hair fall/loss can be due to variety of causes. However, many of them can be controlled and dealt with. Most common cause is nutrient deficiency which can be rectified by oral medications and supplements. There are medicines available for local application which are also known to give significant results.
Treatments like mesotherapy, microneedling, low-level laser therapy and PRP therapy show significant long term effects. Consulting a specialist and taking treatments and medications will help you in dealing with hair loss.
Here are a few things you could do to keep your hair on for longer:
Keep them Clean: Washing your hair more often and keeping them clear of dirt and dust will keep them healthy for a longer time.
Tie Them up: Tying up your hair prevents them from damage and breakage especially while you sleep.
Choose right Products: The hair oils, shampoos, conditioners and any other products should be chosen after consultation with a trichologist or a dermatologist.
Do not lose time. Losing time would mean losing more hair. Meet a trichologist or a dermatologist right away and find a solution to your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.