Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Aggarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"