Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Rakesh Agarwal Best Cardiodiabetologist In Faridabad
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Rakesh Agarwal Best Cardiodiabetologist In FaridabadYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I stopped my urine 1 month ago at night and there is a very severe pain in my whole abdomen area and after taking medicines through 2 general surgeons my pain ago away but after 3-4 days there was a very severe pain in my thighs and testis, which gone away97-98% taking medicines by orthopaedic surgeon which is referred by a urologist. Now my testis pain nad thigh pain go away, but there is a very noticeable difference in my testis. What should I do now? Should I wait for some time or should I go for another important test beside my ultrasound of whole abdomen and scrotum and urine test. please suggest me something what should I do. Know?
I am 68 years old with sedentary life style. No blood pressure or illness except developing stiff neck and shoulders of late. Suffer from constant tiredness and fatigue too.
• Lifestyle interventions have effects similar to single drug therapy.
• Combinations of two (or more) lifestyle modifications can achieve even better results.
• Maintain normal body weight. A reduction of 5–20 mmHg of BP can be achieved for every 10 kg weight loss.
• Consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products with a reduced content of saturated and total fat. It can reduce a blood pressure of 8–14 mmHg.
• Reduce dietary sodium intake to no more than 100 mmol per day (2.4 g sodium or 6 g sodium chloride). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–8 mmHg.
• Do regular aerobic physical activity such as brisk walking (at least 30 min per day, most days of the week). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 4–9 mmHg.
• Limit consumption of alcohol to no more than 2 drinks (1 oz or 30 mL ethanol; e.g., 24 oz beer, 10 oz wine, or 3 oz 80–proof whiskey) per day in most men and to no more than 1 drink per day in women and lighter weight persons. It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–4 mmHg.
Sir, sometimes I often speak or mumur something while sleeping and this is from many years? Can you tell me how to stop it?
I am 25 year old and my problem is my weight. I am not able to gain weight I am just 40 kg, not feeling hunger to eat. I have tried homeopathy, Ayurveda and protein supplements to gain weight but all in vain. At the time of my pregnancy I gained weight, but after delivery again lost it. My main problem is my stomach, don't feels hungry. Exceptionally feels hungry when try to eat full stomach, after eating vomit happens. This is happening with me from the beginning. I feels very weak and I know without eating there is no way to eliminate the weakness. Please suggest me how I can get my daily proper diet without vomit and to do that how I can improve my hunger to eat.
For many people, cooking is incomplete without green chilies. It is what is believed to enhance the taste of a dish by many folds. But the USP of green chili is not restricted to being only a taste enhancer. It is a powerhouse that comes with a myriad of health benefits. Having said that, consuming green chilies in excess will do more harm than good. Daily consumption of green chilies on a limited amount is what is considered to be healthy.
Listed below are some of the amazing health benefits of eating green chilies daily.
- A powerhouse of antioxidants: Green chilies are a rich source of antioxidants that as a defensive shield, safeguarding the body from the deleterious effects of the free radicals. The green chilies are also known for their antibacterial properties, a property that goes a long way to protect the body from various infections and the associated symptoms and discomfort.
- Keep the heart hale and hearty: Bad cholesterol, also known as LDL (Low- density lipoprotein) and triglycerides are a nemesis for the heart, triggering serious problems including stroke and heart attack. Green chilies work wonders to lower the level of the LDLs and triglycerides. It helps to prevent Atherosclerosis (deposition of fats within the blood vessels ) and also maintain the blood pressure and the heart rate within normal range.
- A great mood enhancer: The hormone endorphin is known as the feel good hormone that enhances the mood to a great extent. Capsaicin, an active component present in green chili acts as a catalyst, accelerating the release of endorphins to a great extent.
- Pain, a thing of the past: In many cases, green chilies have helped to ease the pain to a noticeable extent. When one eats chili, the capsaicin present in it binds to TRPV1 (a heat receptor protein), leading to its activation. The activation plays a pivotal role in lowering the pain by desensitizing the nerve cells against the painful stimulus.
- Lose weight with elan: This point is sure to bring a smile to those who are trying to maintain a healthy body weight. Green chilies come with a zero calorie count and do, in fact, accelerate the body's metabolism to an appreciable amount.
- Packed with B-carotene and Vitamin C: The importance of B-carotene for the eyes are known to all. Vitamin C, on the other hand, does the skin a world of good, enhancing the production of collagen and also slows down the skin aging. Green chilies are an excellent source of both of these vitamins.
- Keep bone disorders at bay: Green chilies are also laden with Vitamin K, a blood clotting factor that ensures there is blood clotting following an injury or an accident. It also helps in the mineralization of the bones, preventing many degenerative bone disorders including osteoporosis.
- A boon for diabetic patients: Green chilies have been instrumental in bringing about a significant reduction in the blood sugar level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.