Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and I have dull skin and acne marks. Can I have glycolic acid peel? What will be the cost of glycolic acid peel.
I am a 18 year old boy and have backpain for last two month but did not get relief. What should I do?
What can be done to avoid pregnancy scratch marks. I am in 2nd month pregnancy (for second baby) and earlier stretch marks are getting even larger and new are getting built up. Please help.
It has been around 6-7 months that I have started going to gym and so I am doing heavy exercise daily for muscle gain. I was advised by my instructor to take WHEY PROTEINS. Is it advisable to take them? N is there any steroids or side effects of taking it? I have searched the internet for whey protein as gym supplements and tried to gain nutrition information about them. One of them I searched was Ultimate nutrition prostar 100%whey protein and the information is attached. Still some people say that it contains steroids and they have some side effects. Do them really have some? Serving Size1Scoop (About 30g) Servings Per ContainerAbout 30 Amount Per ServingCalories120Calories From Fat10% Daily Value* Total Fat1g2% Saturated Fat0.5g3% Trans Fat0cholesterol20mg7% Sodium30mg1% Total Carbohydrates2g1% Fiber0g0% Sugars1protein25g50% Vitamin A2% Calcium20% Vitamin C0% Iron2% Typical Amino Acid ProfileEach Serving Contains:Essential Amino acids-Leucine*3192mgL-Isoleucine*1540mgL-Valine*1275mgL-Lysine2568mgL-Threonine1044mgL-Methionine512mgL-Phenylalanine960mgL-Tryptophan636mgNon-Essential Amino acids-Arginine455mgL-Aspartic Acid2565mgL-Cystine920mgL-Alanine1262mgL-Glutamic Acid4216mgL-Glycine473mgL-Histidine512mgL-Proline1033mgL-Serine977mgL-Tyrosine860mg* Total Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)6007mgTotal Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)11727mgTotal Amino Acids25000mg* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs Ingredients:Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate And Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin Contains Milk, Soy.
Sir my age 23 and weight is 80 How can reduce fat on my body and give good diet for me and height is 5'4 and what exercise better for me.
What if I have a lump in breast and getting pain sometimes and feeling itching around breast. Is it a symptom of breast cancer or it may indicate that I may get breast cancer.
As there is no use of migraine tablet for migraine headache, now using naprocyn tablets frequently. is there any side effect of that.
Hello sir, I am very slim and skinny. I want to be fat. I eat everything to become fat become I think eating too much still not help me in getting fat.
I am almost 50 years old. I want to ask how to became fit and active in day 2 day life. I am feeling some weakness what should I do to get rid of this.
I am 22 years old boy but my weight is very less that is just 55 and my height is 6.1 how should I improve my body weight.
Even after getting my teeth cleaned bad odor persists my saliva becomes thick overall my mouth feels uncomfortable after having milk especially or after any meal wat do you suggest other than getting cleaned by dentist?
My gums near the wisdom tooth is swollen and also I'm having sore throat and it pains a lot. I find difficulty in swallowing. The lower chin to the right is also swollen which I think is 'tonsil' Also there's a pain in my right ear. So please suggest me something. Are all these pain related to each other? I stay at Marathahalli, Bangalore. please require your help and support. I'm in deep pain and unable to eat anything.
I am going to gym. I want to know that is protinex is good for taking after gym workout or it is harmful for body please help.
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.
Libido is a term that is used to describe the sexual desire for sexual activity. According to WHO, sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being, which is why libido is one of the key factors to a sound and healthy life. As men have 40 times as much testosterone as women, they are thought to have a more intense sexual drive. Dopamine plays a strong role in libido and motivation. Physical issues like low testosterone, too much exercise, and alcohol can cause low libido. Psychological issues may include depression and stress in everyday life.
The good news is that libido can be increased through some simple measures, which are:
1. Have a positive outlook - Prolonged stress can diminish your interest in sex, and men and women have different reactions to stressful situations. Both partners need to discuss their stressful jobs each day and find a non-stressful time for sex. Besides, being self-confident and optimistic makes you feel more sexual and charming to your partner.
2. Following a proper balanced diet - Natural supplements can increase your blood flow and help fight vaginal dryness. You can try the much-touted libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. Figs, bananas, avocados, eggs, chocolate, and mangoes can help to increase libido. Foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility and increase testosterone production in men.
3. Prepare for intimacy - If you are planning some quality time with your partner and hope to get him/her 'in the mood' you can try chocolate and coffee. Chocolate has been as the symbol of a desire not only for its delectable taste but because of its power to improve sexual desire. Coffee and chocolate both produce positive mood states, releasing endorphins, providing energy and increasing physical endurance. Wine, or any other form of alcoholic drink, consumed in a small amount, may help people to relax and get in the mood. However, caution must be maintained as excessive consumption can result in impotence in men.
4. Take time to meditate and relieve stress - Being stressed out can affect your sex drive. To relieve stress you can indulge in sports activities and exercises. Lifting the weight or doing resistance training exercises like pushups help to break down and rebuild muscles, creating a spike in testosterone production. For many couples, working out together can become a stimulating experience that gets them in the mood. Exercises can increase performance, range of motion, endurance, boost confidence and help you look younger and more attractive.
Related Tip: Can Sunlight Improve your Sex Life?