Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Dear Doctor, Suddenly he got a breathing problem. He went to hospital and he used some medicines also but there is no use. So again doctor suggested for abdomen test, 2d echo test and some other blood test.In echo test we came to know that there is a blood clot in heart so treatment has started for him by injection but doctor said there will risk in that .if the blood melt there itself means there will no issue or else if the closed blood is flow down to any part in the left side of the body then that part won't works and also there will be a chance to go to brain also. So that makes us to be tense. Please tell me is this a serious problem .we are feeling very tense.
He has undergone bypass surgery 2 years ago. And now he is alright. But his Hb fluctuates sometimes. And LDL cholesterol levels are increasing. What should he do? & what diet he should take?
I am a patient of Hypertension. Recently diagnosed with high creatinine level of 1.7 Will beer help in reducing Hypertension and kidney issue.
My age is 20. I am feeling severe pain in my heart when I am sad. I use to think and act positively but now I am ending up with negative thinking and it is making me feel very sad. I am not able to bear that pain in heart. Is there any solution to solve this pain. Please help me out.
My dad had high pressure attack. His head got spinning. It lasted for around 1hr (the pain in the head but thoda less afterwards, he was sweating thoda. After 2days the weakness still prevails. The pressure that night was 150/86 and now its 140/80. We are suspecting tia but consulted a doc, he listened to it and changed the medicines from cresar 40 (once) and telday trio to cresar 40 and emikind md (twice) and amlovas once after break fast. When we went go the doctor ecg was done. Report showed" sinus rythm, leftward rise. Otherwise normal ecg" since tia is suspected should we go for an ct scan?
My uncle had angiography and doctor advised for stent implantation. Now he is suffering from chest pain again. He can' t walk for half km even. Hb level is 10. What to do?
I have dust allergy, weakness of body, cold and cuf, chest pain and headache. Please tell me the way how con I get rid off these problem.
My father have high Bp problem can you tell me some good medicines that work properly and save. My father age upto 50.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.