Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GoyalYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor's, I am having problem related to urination. During going to bed I got the sensation for urination in every 5 min and urine also come few ml. I am having this problem since long ago. Is there any solution in medical science for that. I am too much irritated by this.
My Son, 8 years old, complains of frequent urination, particularly at night before sleeping. We consulted our paediatrician, couple of months back, who checked his penis and advised treatment for Phimosis which we could cure by applying medication and thus could retract his penis skin. However, there are times when the skin gets attached again and he starts to complain of this urination - there are only a few drops, sometimes 1-2 drops, that comes during this urination. Is this urination problem due to Phimosis issue or something else. What specialist I should see to solve this problem for my son. Pl advise.
Hello doctors, She is a diabetic patient .few days back her BP shoots up and got paralyzed attack on the right side of her body she is also having UTI problem. Doctors saying in future to diagnose her as her creatinine level is nw 6.3 it is nt decreasing. I heard somewhere about consumption of baking soda for decreasing creatinine level is dat helpful for her? If yes .dan how to take it. please suggest me.
I am 22 years old female unmarried, ht 4.10 wt-75, my question is dat I always fyl discomfort in my vagina and urethra while doing exercise like jumping and dancing and hav a slight pain during urination done urine test bt is normal, I fyl sumtyms dat sumthng is stuck in my vagina and I hav a burning and stingy sensation in my vagina, I notice a slippery white discharge always in my vagina and sumtyms I fyl some secretion which is hot secreted by my vagina. Is this normal?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.