Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Please help me to loose weight. I am too much over weighted. Presently I am 93 kgs and that is very bad. So please help with an immediate remedy.
I had taken some herblife product for weight loss. But weight loss does not happen. But I have mis balance in my monthly cycle. Nad days are reduced from 4 to 2. Pls suggest.
I am having weakness my weight gains very slowly I am 6 feet tall 14 years old but very weak what should I do?
Indigestion refers to the discomfort in your upper belly or abdomen after you have eaten your food. Indigestion in many cases has an underlying problem like gastro esophageal reflux disease, ulcers or disorders of your gall bladder. Indigestion is also known as dyspepsia in medical terms.
The causes of indigestion due to the presence of any diseases or underlying medical conditions consist of the following:
1. Problems like ulcers
2. In rare cases it could be initial symptoms of stomach cancer
3. Chronic pancreatitis
4. Thyroid disease
5. Infections in your stomach and irritable bowel syndrome
6. Pregnancy could also result in indigestion
Some of the lifestyle habits that can cause indigestion are mentioned below:
1. Excessive consumption of alcohol
2. Smoking cigarettes
3. Stress and fatigue in daily life
4. Consumption of foods with high fat content
5. Regular and excessive intake of fried and oily foods
Medications can also cause indigestion and some of those could be:
1. Steroid medications
2. Thyroid medicines
3. Certain of antibiotics in heavy doses
4. Oral contraceptives and estrogen replacement medications
Sometimes indigestion may not be related to the factors mentioned above and yet persist within your body. This type of indigestion is known as functional or non ulcer dyspepsia. You should contact a medical professional immediately if the symptoms of indigestion include some of the following:
1. Back pain
2. Jaw pain
3. Heavy sweating and anxiety
4. Indigestion that lasts longer than one day
5. Severe and sudden pain in the abdomen
6. Problems when you try to swallow food
7. Vomiting or presence of blood in your stool
8. Sudden loss in your weight
9. Skin and eyes turning yellow in color which is a tell tale sign of jaundice
In case your indigestion persists for too long and doesn’t respond to conventional treatment, your doctor might prescribe some of the following tests.
1. Ultra sound tests of your abdomen
2. Blood tests
3. Upper endoscopy
4. Physical examination of your digestive tract and the stomach area
5. Questions by the doctor about what symptoms you may be facing and how they are manifesting within your body
Breast fat fill is a procedure that involves surgically harvesting fat from certain areas of the body and injecting them into the breast for aesthetically pleasing outcomes. It does not find application in just breast augmentation, but also following implant or flap based reconstruction in breast cancer patients (post mastectomy) with astounding outcomes.
- MYTH: Fat will disappear. FACT: The process of fat grafting requires harvest from another site followed by processing and finally injection. During the procedure some fat cells can be damaged. While the goal is to remove all liquid (injected to minimize pain and bleeding), blood, and non-viable fat cells, some will still be injected. On top of that even some perfectly good fat cells will not obtain proper blood supply in the breast. So not all of the volume injected is actually healthy fat cells that get good blood supply. That volume gets absorbed by your body, leaving you with the healthy fat that did survive. In addition you will have swelling from the procedure that will settle over time. The fat that you have at a couple of months though is likely to be permanent. If, however, your weight goes up or down, so too will the size of your breasts.
- MYTH: Fat grafting is an easy surgery. FACT: Fat grafting has many benefits over implants but is a longer and more technically demanding procedure. Every step of the way needs to be done meticulously or the fat survival rate will go down. It is time consuming and takes a lot of patience on your surgeon's part. Not all surgeons have the patience to get the ideal result. If they are not willing to place the fat drop by drop the result will be limited.
- MYTH: Fat can not increase the size of the breast much. FACT: Because of the importance of blood supply you can essentially double the size of the breast at the time of surgery. If you over exceed that amount the fat will not have good blood supply and may not survive as well. After resorption of fluid and cessation of swelling you can expect a 50-60% larger breast than pre-surgery. If a second surgery is done, you can inject even more than the first time leaving your final volume 2-2.5x larger.
- MYTH: Fat grafting and implants are never done together. FACT: Fat grafting is an amazing technique to use in conjunction with an implant. Although many patients do not need this, it can conceal the edge of an implant really well in thinner patients. This provides patients with a full yet still natural looking and feeling result. It is also great for enhancing cleavage in patients with wide set breasts. However, very few surgeons do this. It is only done by surgeons with a very specialized interest in both breast surgery and fat transfer. With all that said, the results can be amazing.
- MYTH: Fat will leave me with lumps or dents. FACT: Fat grafting can provide amazing looking results that are natural looking and feeling. However, the process MUST be done very carefully. If too much fat is placed or if it is done without precision then you will have a much higher chance of fat loss or oil cysts. You must go to a surgeon that has a very specialized interest in fat transfer. Not all surgeons provide great result with fat transfer. It is not as straight forward as placing an implant.
- MYTH: Fat transfer is better than implants. FACT: There is no perfect surgery. Fat transfer is great as there are virtually no scars, you get to treat a "problem" area with liposuction, and the results are very natural. However, it does not do as well to increase volume when you desire a much larger breast. It also does not enhance the shape of the breast as well as an implant in someone with a less pretty shape to begin with. Your surgeon should go over the pros and cons of all your choices and help you decide which is the best for you.
- MYTH: Fat grafting can be done in anyone. FACT: Although fat grafting can be done in anyone, not everyone is an ideal candidate. You need to have enough fat to harvest to make it worthwhile. Sometimes the only fat people have is in the butt. Not all patients want to give up volume in their butt. You also need to have a place to put it. If you are so thin that there is little space to place the fat you may need more than one surgery. Remember, you can double the size of the breast at the time of surgery, leaving you 50%-60% larger in the end. Your second surgery you can put a fair bit more fat than the first, leaving you between 2-2.5 times larger than you started. For some patients they may simply do better with an implant and some fat grafting to conceal it well.
- MYTH: There is only one perfect technique. FACT: Many surgeons that do a lot of fat grafting use vary different techniques for how they harvest the fat and how they process it. So long as care is taken to minimize injury to fat there are lots of ways of doing these steps. What virtually all surgeons agree on is that fat must be carefully placed and you must not exceed the maximum volume.
- MYTH: Fat transfer costs more than implants. FACT: Fat transfer is really dependant on the time it will take to harvest, process and transfer the fat. It certainly takes longer than an implant. So there will be more surgical and anaesthetic fees. However, there is no cost of implants which is considerable. In the end the prices are not that different. Choose the best surgery for you based on your goals. Not the cost.