Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Preadjusted Edgewise Technique
Acrylic Partial Denture Procedure
Pedodontics (Children Dentistry)
Removable Partial Denture Procedure
Lingual Orthodontics Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Cast Partial Denture Procedure
Maxillo Facial Prosthodontics Treatment
Mulligan Manipulation Procedure
Gum Hygiene Procedure
Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Teeth Scaling & Polishing Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Got my rct done for one tooth 3months back. Also have a broken tooth next to the tooth with rct. Still pains and have got the filing broken. A doc advised me to see only an orthodontist and implantodist. They will be able to do it in a better way. Kindly advise. With someone who can see this.
My father has suddenly started suffering from this new problem. The entire left side of his face is paining. The excruciating pain starts from left side of lower jaw and he also has this headache. There is no history of migraine. We tried steam but not helping much. The pain starts suddenly and then goes later after some time. It happens mostly in afternoon and at night. Please advise and help. We are going on a tour in the north soon where there will be subzero temperatures. father s age is 56.
I have tooth sensitivity, and I need to know how to relieve sensitive teeth naturally and skip the pain.
The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?
I am Rebecca I always suffer with phlegm in my throat, and I do not have other diseases like sinus or asthma .due to the more contain of thick phlegm, and my mouth gives bad smell because when I was taking food tiny food materials are sticking in the phlegm after 1 or 2 days it coming out .becoz of dis my mouth always gives bad smell I can not talk freely wid any1 .what I should? please give any remedy for this problem thank you!
Respected doctors, I have gum problem and also bad smell of mouth, please help me to come out of this problem. Please advise.
There is a hole in my a tooth. Some times it starts pain when something goes inside. Can you help me.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"