Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from constipation like symptoms last many years. I can not evacuate my bowels well in the morning so have to visit toilet twice or thrice a day.
Since my childhood onward my hand and foot are sweating on sometime. Now I am going to joint cashier in bank so weather its curable disease or not.
I am diabetic and on insulin. While travelling, I take the insulin pen in the travel bag. It is about for 12 hours when the pen remain outside the refrigerator (in travel bag). Is it safe to inject the insulin after that?
I'm feeling giddy when I'm resting on my bed. I have low bp from almost 2 years. It's 60/100. I'm eating on time but not in proper amounts. If I don't eat food stomach full drinking any of the fruit juice. Moreover I'm drinking butter milk every day with little more salt than usual. Why will this happen basically, feeling giddy?
I am 25 years of age and I have headache problem for 3 years. I have consulted it to many doctors but I still I am finding right solution. So please me. Etyde.
I am having problem with my pelvic floor muscles from last 3 years. It gets affected from jaundice. I went to Neurosurgeon he prescribed some medicines and asked me to do pelvic exercise I am taking medicines and doing exercise but its showed very slow impact. I am also facing erection problem my pennis do not get hard easily and if some how I make it hard it do not stay for long. I am not able to hold my urine. Please tell me what should I do. Sometimes I feel to end up my life.
Night fall problem. Pre ejaculation problem. Night fall comes twice aur three times in a week. Require some medicine to control it.
Hi Doctor, I am married person my question is after having sex I feel body pain, tired. Please advise.
I have a lot of acne scars on my face. How to get rid of them n also how to reduce the sperm count. I masturbate daily twice.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.