Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev GumberYour feedback matters!
There is no Phone No. for Enquiry or Mobile No.for SMS.
I am having hairfall from the last three weeks and can't understand what to do along with that I am also having red eyes. What should I do?
My colleague has got 225 sugar recently which is for the first time. At the same time he has got malaria and his eye sight is extremely poor. How should he go ahead?
How many years can a patient stay in stage 3 ckd without going into further stage by following good diet and lifestyle. Recently I got to know that my father has got ckd stage 3. Without entering stage 1 or 2! Why!
I am suffering from eye contact(site) point 4. 50. Without speds I can' t see any thing. I want to take laser treatment if any problem completed operation in future. What should I do?
Hi, I am 50 years old and suffering with severe allergy of nose and eyes. Please suggest me the best medicine.
My left eye is little bit blur but I can see clearly with both eyes no itching pain etc. I was advised to use eye drops by name nepalact or something else I should try. Please advise. Thank you regards Dwarakanath advocate.
I am suffering from night blindness please tell me what to do and what should it's remedies. Please give me guidelines about precautions and food.
I am 23 years old male, and I have insomnia since last 5 days and my eyes becomes painful and itchy and I am feeling very low.
My wife had a cataract surgery. How long will it take for complete recovery. She still has blurred vision. Other eye operation is also to be done. Please advice.
My baby boy is nine month old and since last two days he had red eyes infection, he rubs again and again eyes. White water drops down. What kind of home remedies may be used?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.