Types and causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is two types, type 1 and type 2. Diabetes is caused by the low release of insulin in human body and some and endocrinal hormone imbalances in a human body. We treated diabetes and hormone imbalance in our clinic if any person suffers from this diseases they can get treated by us in our clinic. Diabetic and hormone imbalance patients should not stop their medicines without consulting your doctors. if you want the best treatment then you contact us. We give 100 days one hundred percent satisfaction in treatment.
If you wanted really good health then contact us on www.lybrate.com, clinic name is Pyare Lal hormones clinic in Bolivar Ballabgar, Faridabad, Haryana. Thank you!type 2 Diabetes read more
Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R.S. SainiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended this Dr Saini. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I took a treatment to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it.
The overall cleanliness in the PYARE LAL HORMONES was amazing. I saw R.S. Saini clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. My previous experiences were not so good, but DR. R.S. Saini has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I never get sick, but then last year i started with diabetes. On the very first day he identified my problem.
Suddenly I started experiencing pain in my hand. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pain in my hand. Dr R.S Saini helped me to get rid og my issue.The PYARE LAL HORMONES is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of peptic ulcers. Thanks to Dr Saini I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was having sugar problem but I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friends referred Dr Saini. I consulted him and after few weeks I observed considerable changes in myself. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Saini. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also, he gave me some tips to stay healthy. I thank him for provising me the best possible suggestions. I am perfectly fine now.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencingacidity. Then i consulted dr R.S. Saini at PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly.
dr R.S. Saini through his internal medicine treatment healed the problem of Allergic Rhintis. I was suffering very terribly as my problem was growing and growing. I took a treatment at his clinic PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad even the staff was very nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be helped me improve my health. Dear sir it was good but I need sommore clarifications
hello doctor. i m now fine. my thyroid is normal and i m pregnent. thanks again. i will prefer for you more patients....surbhi.
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. dear sir , i cant open my mouth now open a only one finger ,plz help me
Mr. R.S Saini is very helpful doctor. I m very satisfy my treatment and I m also recommend for all endocrinology patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very detailed and informative
Your patienta surbhi thanks you for throid and infertility treatments. Now she is pregnent .thanks again.
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. Good
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Ok
Dr R S Saini
excellent treatment by doctor...thanks doctor.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide.
- Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast.
- Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
I am working in IT industry Office time wearing legging. Will wearing legging is affect my leg skin and my Private place.
I am 25 years and have polycystic ovaries. I take Ovalife Met for pcos. I had my my periods on 6.6.17 then I had sex with my boyfriend, within 24 hrs had an emergency pill. Then again got periods at end end of june. After this my periods skipped ob august and still did not came. So I took pregnancy test in prega news for 2 times. Same result came and its negative. Do I have any chance of getting pregnant?
Recent years have witnessed the severity of acute respiratory infections. The main cause is exposure to more of respiratory Infection causing microorganisms. Everyone is at a high risk of exposure. The infections can affect all age groups equally. Therefore, you must know all about acute respiratory infections.
Acute respiratory infections may interfere in normal breathing. The infection often starts as a viral infection in the nose, trachea (windpipe) or in the lungs. In cases of non treatment, the infection spreads to the entire respiratory system. The infections are transmissible.
There are many respiratory infections of which causes are unknown. However, a few known viral causes are as follows:
- Adenoviruses: These viruses are known to have over 50 different types of viruses causing common cold, bronchitis as well as pneumonia.
- Rhinoviruses: These viruses cause common cold. Those individuals, be it young or old, who have a weak immune system can have an acute respiratory infection.
- Influenza virus: This is also known as Orthomyxovirus with six types of viruses, such as Type A, B and C, Isa Virus, Thogoto Virus and Coronavirus. Out of these, Type A is known to cause a severe disease.
- Enterovirus: This virus is associated with several human and mammalian diseases, including acute respiratory infection.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: This virus causes respiratory tract infections in the lower respiratory tract.
Bacterial causes are as follows:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Corynebacterium diphtheria
- Pneumococcus: It is a cause of meningitis and Pneumonia.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Haemophilus influenzae
Few of the prominent symptoms are as follows:
- Itchy, watery eyes - Soreness behind eyes and often conjunctivitis
- Nasal discharge and congestion
- Having Sore throat
- Severe Headache
- Muscle pain
The first thing that the doctor tends to check is the breathing pattern of the patient, followed by a number of checks:
- Fluid and inflammation in the lungs
- Nose and throat checks
- X-ray or CT scan would be required to check the condition of the lungs in advanced cases
Ideally for viruses, there isn't any cure. Medications that are prescribed are for the symptoms.
- Cautious use of antibiotics for the symptoms can reduce adverse effects as well as decrease costs. It will also reduce drug resistance.
- A single oral dose of nasal decongestant used in common cold could be moderately effective to aid congestion in grown-ups for a short period.
- Alternate medications, such as the use of vitamin C help in the inhibition and cure of upper respiratory infections.
hi my age 20 I had chicken pox like 25 days back! Now I have few holes left behind! Can I use opexa gel on them! Cuz I have a really important interview to be attended in 10 days! may i know Will opexa gel help for that ?
Kya koi dusra method nhi hai. BTW why this UTI I got what's the reason. N I got fever too I really suffers during my pee time and it burns like hell Essa feel hota h doc Kese something wants to come outside tho I'm 19 please tell me something easy way to cure this.
I am having hypo thyroid since 1 year. Due to which my hair is becoming thinner day by day. I am taking medicine of 87. 50 mg.Please tell me.
I.have a thyroid in very low position it is o.o3. and I lose my weight also have dry skin .please suggest me tablet for it .or any other suggestion.
If after sucking if the fluid goes inside, suppose swallows it is there any issue. Will there be any infection on later stage. If my husband licks my pussy and swallows will there be any infection in later stage. Does this sperm or fluid from the cock affect our body health.
My hair is getting weak and I am suffering Hair fall and my hair became very weak so suggest me a best hair oil and shampoo.
Every year I am having excessive hair loss in rainy season due to which my hair become thin. So please tell me how I Care my hair in rainy season to prevent its fall? And is it better to keep hair oily. every time?
The degeneration of joint cartilage and bone tissue is known as osteoarthritis. This condition affects the elderly and greatly reduces their quality of life by making movement stiff and painful. Here are ten fast facts about osteoarthritis.
- Age is not the only trigger: This condition affects the elderly but can also affect middle aged people as well. Apart from age, muscle strength and the amount a joint is used also play an important part in the development of this condition.
- It is the most common joint disorder: Osteoarthritis is the most common disease that affects the elderly across the world. In many cases, it goes undiagnosed until late since the onset of the condition is very gradual.
- It affects weight bearing joints: The knees, hips and spine are the most commonly affected by this condition. This is because these joints bear the weight of the body. However, it can also affect other joints including the fingers, elbows etc.
- Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this than men: Until the age of 45 men and women have the equal risks of suffering from osteoarthritis. However, as women get older, their risks of suffering from this condition increase.
- It can be managed: If diagnosed in its early stages, osteoarthritis can be easily managed. Treatment for this condition focuses on controlling pain and slowing the progression of the disease.
- Weight loss can make it easier: Obesity is one of the common factors that can trigger this condition. The more weight you put on your joints, the more susceptible it is to osteoarthritis. Hence, losing weight instantly lowers the pressure on your joints and reduces the risk of osteoarthritis.
- It is the leading cause of disability amongst the elderly: This condition should not be ignored as simple joint pain. In many cases, this musculoskeletal condition can cause so much pain that it restricts movement and in time leads to disability.
- It runs in families: Osteoarthritis is a hereditary condition and can be passed down genetically from one generation to the next.
- Rest can relieve pain: Late stage osteoarthritis is characterized by locked joints and severe pain whenever moved. Avoiding jerky movements and letting the joint rest can help ease the pain.
- Exercise can help: The above point should not be used as an excuse to avoid exercise. Exercising the joints increases flexibility and helps increase the range of movements possible. Simple yoga asanas, walking and swimming are some exercises to start off with. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Viral hepatitis can invade the human body in a variety of ways, but it is in your hands to prevent this infection from intruding your body and mess with your health. Hepatitis is a disease which takes a toll on the human liver. There are 5 different types of hepatitis from Hepatitis A to E, but there are ways you can take to prevent yourself against the same, such as:
- Know how the Hepatitis spread: On the basis of the different types of Hepatitis, there are two main ways by which hepatitis gets its way from one person to another, contact with infected blood and body fluid as well as contact with the infected stool. It is important to note here that Hepatitis A and E are carried through the faeces of the affected individual. Also, a person may get infected with Hepatitis A and E even if you consume contaminated food and water. Hepatitis B, C along with D can also spread through the infected blood. Even though sexual contact doesn’t always infect a person with Hepatitis, it should be considered a critical route of exposure.
- Get the proper immunization: There are vaccines available all across the world to prevent spreading Hepatitis A and B. But it is crucial to point here that it is not possible to prevent Hepatitis C and D and sometimes Hepatitis E as well. But the Hepatitis C can be cured when the patient has received effective anti-viral medications. There are no vaccinations for the Hepatitis D but the virus causing this infection requires Hepatitis B for survival. Therefore, getting vaccinated against Hepatitis B will help prevent the disease from affecting you.
- Get the right precautions while travelling: When travelling, no one can tell whether you will get access to clean and purified water. Water contaminated with impurities can lead to Hepatitis A as well as E. You should take proper precautions and immunizations in the first place. If you are going to a place that doesn’t have access to clean water, you should steer clear from ice cubes, running tap water, cut fruits and raw vegetables which may have been cleaned in the water with impurities.
- Practice safe intercourse to reduce the risk of Hepatitis: Even though contact with blood and body fluid is the main route of transmission of Hepatitis germs, various types of Hepatitis can also spread through sexual contact. It is important to use protection to minimize the risk of hepatitis. People who are at a greater risk of becoming infected with the disease are homosexual men, sexual partners of the person who is already infected and individuals with numerous sex partners.
- Limit the consumption of drugs and alcohol: Apart from the hepatitis virus, substances which are toxic to the human liver can lead to damage and inflammation to the liver. In case an individual has viral hepatitis, then the liver must not be exposed to any kind of toxins which can intensify the intoxication. Exercise caution in this regard.
By being aware and taking necessary precaution, getting affected by hepatitis can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
BILIBURIN TOTAL. 1.3 CONJUGATED. 1.0 ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 201 these are the things that are not normal in my report please help me is it something serious.
Hello Dr. my wife normal periods till now but this time she had a black discharge in beginning of periods nd didn't have pain as usual after 5 days she is bleeding while like that of mucus with some brown discharge she didn't have bleeding like before while periods what could be the reason can it be a sign of pregnancy? We have tested with pregnancy test kit and it showed negative. please help.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects one or both lungs. It can be triggered by bacteria, virus or fungi and causes inflammation in the lung’s air sacs that make it difficult to breathe. Pneumonia can range from a mild infection to being a life threatening condition. This severity depends on the age and general health of the patient along with the cause of the inflammation and type of infection.
Pneumonia can be classified in many ways. There are three main types of pneumonia based on the type of microbe that causes the infection; bacterial, viral and mycoplasmic pneumonia.
- Bacterial Pneumonia: Streptococcus pneumonia is the most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can affect people at any age and can develop on its own or be triggered by flu. A weak immune system increases the risk of suffering from this condition. Breathlessness and pain while breathing are some of the symptoms associated with this type of pneumonia.
- Viral Pneumonia: When it comes to young children and the elderly, pneumonia is often caused by respiratory viruses. This type of pneumonia is short lived but the virus that triggers the infection can be fatal. Viral pneumonia can be extremely harmful to pregnant women and individuals with heart or lung issues.
- Mycoplasma pneumonia: This is also known as atypical or walking pneumonia. It affects people of all age groups but is commonly seen in cases where the patient is below 40 years of age. Mycoplasma pneumonia cases are usually mild with a persistent cough being the most prominent symptom.
Pneumonia is not always caused by microbes. Aspiration pneumonia can be contacted by inhaling a foreign object such as food, drinks or regurgitated food into the lungs. This type of pneumonia affects the elderly and people under sedation or anesthesia. Along with breathing difficulties, it also causes a decreased gag reflex and difficulty swallowing food.
Though it is not possible to completely prevent pneumonia, the risks of contacting this disease can be easily lowered. Some of the steps you could take to lower your chance of suffering from this disease are:
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from viral infections like flu, colds, etc.
- Wash your hands often to prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria
- Stop smoking and avoid exposure to second hand smoke
- Get vaccinated against the bacteria that cause pneumonia
- Get vaccinated against flu to prevent seasonal colds
- Exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
One of the most debilitating conditions that anyone can experience is migraine. They can severely limit you by affecting your personal and professional life as you are in constant pain. Migraine can manifest in a type of headache with intense pain, an acute sensitivity to light, nausea and vomiting. Often described as a severe throbbing pain in the head, it may stop you from completing regular daily tasks and may delay or postpone your work.
How can migraines be treated?
The exact cause for these debilitating migraine pain hasn't been pointed out yet, but certain triggers such as stress, hormonal changes in the menstrual cycle, sun exposure, bright or flashing lights, among many others have been identified. The first line of defense for you would be to understand and identify what your triggers are. Once that is done, you can try and avoid them. If these still trigger a migraine or are about to trigger one, you can immediately take medications or steps to control it or at least lessen the pain to go through your day. Some of the options you can employ to this effect are mentioned below.
- Medications to prevent a migraine attack: The medications mentioned here are specialized treatments and can only be taken after a consultation with a doctor. If you are deemed as a candidate for preventative medication for migraines, then either one or a combination of drugs from the following may be prescribed to you.
- Valproate and Topiramate are anti-seizure medications which can be used to prevent migraines.
- Propranolol, a type of beta blocker and used for cardio vascular problems, has proven to be very effective in preventing migraines.
- Onabotulinumtoxin A or a type of Botox, has shown a lot of promise in preventing migraines and is being slowly rolled out as a proper drug as a treatment option.
- Certain antidepressants have also shown to be quite effective in reducing the symptoms of migraines as well.
- Medications to relieve pain: Some of the go to medications that help relieve your pain from migraine are mentioned below. Although some of them are OTC (over the counter) drugs, it is best advised that you consult with your doctor for medications which suit you better. The side effects of these medications can be bad and thus, it is not advised to continue them in the long run and to find other means to control pain from migraines. Some of the medications to relieve pain temporarily are:
- Triptan is a drug used to treat severe migraines
- Caffeine along with Ergotamine can also help dull the pain and deal with it.
- Ibuprofen and aspirin and Acetaminophen are common pain killers that you can use
- Codeine, which contains opioids are also used to treat this problem.
- Metoclopramide and chlorpromazine are two examples of anti-nausea medications as vomiting along with nausea may frequently accompany your migraine.
Always remember that these medications can have strong side effects if not taken properly, therefore do not just pop a pill, consult your physician first and know which one should you take and how frequently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.