Types and causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is two types, type 1 and type 2. Diabetes is caused by the low release of insulin in human body and some and endocrinal hormone imbalances in a human body. We treated diabetes and hormone imbalance in our clinic if any person suffers from this diseases they can get treated by us in our clinic. Diabetic and hormone imbalance patients should not stop their medicines without consulting your doctors. if you want the best treatment then you contact us. We give 100 days one hundred percent satisfaction in treatment.
If you wanted really good health then contact us on www.lybrate.com, clinic name is Pyare Lal hormones clinic in Bolivar Ballabgar, Faridabad, Haryana. Thank you!type 2 Diabetes read more
Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S. Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R.S. SainiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended this Dr Saini. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I took a treatment to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it.
The overall cleanliness in the PYARE LAL HORMONES was amazing. I saw R.S. Saini clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. My previous experiences were not so good, but DR. R.S. Saini has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I never get sick, but then last year i started with diabetes. On the very first day he identified my problem.
Suddenly I started experiencing pain in my hand. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pain in my hand. Dr R.S Saini helped me to get rid og my issue.The PYARE LAL HORMONES is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of peptic ulcers. Thanks to Dr Saini I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was having sugar problem but I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friends referred Dr Saini. I consulted him and after few weeks I observed considerable changes in myself. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Saini. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also, he gave me some tips to stay healthy. I thank him for provising me the best possible suggestions. I am perfectly fine now.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencingacidity. Then i consulted dr R.S. Saini at PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly.
dr R.S. Saini through his internal medicine treatment healed the problem of Allergic Rhintis. I was suffering very terribly as my problem was growing and growing. I took a treatment at his clinic PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad even the staff was very nice
Chaudhary Gupteshwar Prasad Singh
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. In may18 my t.s.h level was 10.24 in August t.s.h level was 7.86.iam doing yoga myt 3is87and t/4is 5.8 there is weight loss,dry skin and weekness.my age is 68/ pl suggest.medicine
Hamxa Shah Jellani
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. Best for the young people who don't want to discuss their personal problems
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be helped me improve my health. Dear sir it was good but I need sommore clarifications
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are caring and inspiring. Appreciate doctor for sharing,very helpful..we need u more day to comes
hello doctor. i m now fine. my thyroid is normal and i m pregnent. thanks again. i will prefer for you more patients....surbhi.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. It has shown different diagnostic steps for constipation
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. dear sir , i cant open my mouth now open a only one finger ,plz help me
Mr. R.S Saini is very helpful doctor. I m very satisfy my treatment and I m also recommend for all endocrinology patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very detailed and informative
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you for your concern
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be knowledgeable. V helpful information 4 all. Thanks
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are helped me improve my health. I'm depressed in daily masturbations
Your patienta surbhi thanks you for throid and infertility treatments. Now she is pregnent .thanks again.
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Ever wondered why some people fall ill more often than others? Part of the reason is a poor immune system. The immune system is the body’s defense mechanism against all types of infections. There are a number of ways to strengthen one’s immune system.
Here are 10 tips that could be of help:
- Eat Probiotics: Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are bad. 80% of the immune system is in the gut. Keeping gut bacteria healthy can help boost the immune system. An easy way to do this is to have probiotics regularly. This could be in the form of probiotic supplements or probiotic food like curd.
- Eat enough: Many people cut back on the food being eaten in an effort to lose weight. While a low calorific intake can help you lose weight, this is not good weight loss. Not eating enough can reduce your energy levels and keep antibodies from reaching all the parts of the body.
- Sleep well: 8-10 hours of sleep every night is essential for a good immune system. This helps the body rejuvenate itself and improves the immune system’s ability to fight against infections.
- Drink some soup: Stock or broth made from animal bones can act as great sources of glutamine. This amino acid powers the immune system. Glutamine is also available in the form of supplemental tablets and powders.
- Get some sunlight: Exposing the body to sunlight is the easiest way to replenish vitamin D levels. Another way to get your daily amount of vitamin D is through cod liver oil capsules.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only helps hydrate the body but also flushes out toxins from it. Ideally, one should drink 8-10 glasses of water each day.
- Quit sugar: Sugar increases the calorific intake but provides no nourishment. For this reason, these calories are also known as empty calories. Quitting sugar can help improve your overall health and boost the immune system.
- Quit alcohol: Like sugar, alcohol does not provide any nourishment to the body. Instead, it impairs the immune system’s ability to function and increases the risk of infections. Hence, it is best to quit alcohol.
- Use herbs and spices: Herbs and spices in your kitchen not only add flavour to your food but can also help strengthen the immune system. the most important herbs for the immune system include garlic, ginger, pepper and onions.
- Exercise: Lastly, exercise regularly. Exercise has many benefits including weight management, improved blood circulation and better immunity. If you do not have the time for an extensive workout, try incorporating exercise into your daily routine. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing:
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).