We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.read more
Types and causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is two types, type 1 and type 2. Diabetes is caused by the low release of insulin in human body and some and endocrinal hormone imbalances in a human body. We treated diabetes and hormone imbalance in our clinic if any person suffers from this diseases they can get treated by us in our clinic. Diabetic and hormone imbalance patients should not stop their medicines without consulting your doctors. if you want the best treatment then you contact us. We give 100 days one hundred percent satisfaction in treatment.
If you wanted really good health then contact us on www.lybrate.com, clinic name is Pyare Lal hormones clinic in Bolivar Ballabgar, Faridabad, Haryana. Thank you!type 2 Diabetes read more
Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S. Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R.S. SainiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. R.S. Saini Reviews
Our family physician personally recommended this Dr Saini. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I took a treatment to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it.
The overall cleanliness in the PYARE LAL HORMONES was amazing. I saw R.S. Saini clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. My previous experiences were not so good, but DR. R.S. Saini has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I never get sick, but then last year i started with diabetes. On the very first day he identified my problem.
Suddenly I started experiencing pain in my hand. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pain in my hand. Dr R.S Saini helped me to get rid og my issue.The PYARE LAL HORMONES is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of peptic ulcers. Thanks to Dr Saini I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the PYARE LAL HORMONES is very soothing. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was having sugar problem but I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friends referred Dr Saini. I consulted him and after few weeks I observed considerable changes in myself. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Saini. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also, he gave me some tips to stay healthy. I thank him for provising me the best possible suggestions. I am perfectly fine now.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencingacidity. Then i consulted dr R.S. Saini at PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly.
dr R.S. Saini through his internal medicine treatment healed the problem of Allergic Rhintis. I was suffering very terribly as my problem was growing and growing. I took a treatment at his clinic PYARE LAL HORMONES in faridabad even the staff was very nice
Chaudhary Gupteshwar Prasad Singh
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. In may18 my t.s.h level was 10.24 in August t.s.h level was 7.86.iam doing yoga myt 3is87and t/4is 5.8 there is weight loss,dry skin and weekness.my age is 68/ pl suggest.medicine
Hamxa Shah Jellani
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. Best for the young people who don't want to discuss their personal problems
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be helped me improve my health. Dear sir it was good but I need sommore clarifications
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are caring and inspiring. Appreciate doctor for sharing,very helpful..we need u more day to comes
hello doctor. i m now fine. my thyroid is normal and i m pregnent. thanks again. i will prefer for you more patients....surbhi.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. It has shown different diagnostic steps for constipation
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful. dear sir , i cant open my mouth now open a only one finger ,plz help me
Mr. R.S Saini is very helpful doctor. I m very satisfy my treatment and I m also recommend for all endocrinology patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very detailed and informative
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you for your concern
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be knowledgeable. V helpful information 4 all. Thanks
Dr. R.S. Saini provides answers that are helped me improve my health. I'm depressed in daily masturbations
Your patienta surbhi thanks you for throid and infertility treatments. Now she is pregnent .thanks again.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R.S. Saini to be very helpful. Thank you very much Dr
Dr. R.S. Saini Feeds
I am taking manforce 50 mg capsule for the first time so I will be getting headache, dizziness like that problems am I correct or not.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy.
Hello doctor, my mom is 65 years old. She is diabetic. She is losing her appetite. She doesn't eat enough food which her body needs. Please suggest what to do.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
Sir, I am suffering from stomach problem and urine extraction after every 10 minute I check it and my diabetes test are also correct doctor suggest me that it's my thinking problem. Please suggest me.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who are refrained from physical activity or working out for long.
This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anaemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor.
Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lungs function more efficiently. It increases vigour and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to a lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the colour of the urine. Ideally, it should be yellow, pale or straw coloured. Any colouration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffer from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. About 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. It is said that it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practised under the strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
Gastro oesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
* Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
* Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
* Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
* Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
* Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
* Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.