Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R N MishraYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from cold. When the weather changes or I eat some cold drinks or Ice cream, My thought paining. Then the next day a little fever. But it goes two or three days later, and the cough stays for next 20 days. I have suffering from it continuously. When I goes to Doctor they give azithromycin tablet and my fever goes. But I think that is not the permanent solution. Please help me so that I come out from my problem.
I am 26 years old male am working in a private sector bank, I following some diet for my health, I did see any improvement so please sugest some good diet for weight loss.
Dear Doctors, I am 25 years old, and my hairs has been turned into grey. So please advice any suitable medicine to turn these grey hairs in natural color which I had. thank Rohit K.
Dr. From yesterday, I am suffering with itching on my whole body there are also redness on my skin. Please tell me what is the cause.
I am 68 years undergone Angioplasty still 99%block in OM2 still exists. Diabetes , BP and cholestrol under control with allopathetic medicines. Pumping capacity is 52%. I am searching for Ayurvedic medicine for getting the existing blockages in the heart removed. Can u help me.
I am having headache during evening times which also causes my eyes also started to pain please tell me what should I do?
I have itchiness around my penis and Also strong odor. Some white substance also appears there. This is inside the skin of the penis. At times it is itchy.
I am unable to control my impatience, anger and anxiety, as a result I make the life of people around me difficult. I do not think my expectations are unrealistic. It's just that I do not tolerate chalta-hai attitude. People feel that I go into minute details. But then quality comes with details. Maybe I'm failing to carry people with me.
Sir,I am getting bad smell from my mouth even I brush daily two times.What is the reason behind this?
I am having constipation, perhaps 2nd degree piles also. What shall I do ? This is since 15 years. I am scared of colonoscopy and procedures etc.
I can not read 5 minute with concentration. Many past thoughts such as what I do in the college what other has done comes to mind. Please help sir.
I have a friend of mine who does not have facial hairs on his face. He has tried certain ointments but in vain. Please instruct me with some natural waya to grow beard and moustache have a friend of mine who does not have facial hairs on his face. He has tried certain ointments but in vain. Please instruct me with some natural waya to grow beard and moustache have a friend of mine who does not have facial hairs on his face. He has tried certain ointments but in vain. Please instruct me with some natural waya to grow beard and moustache.
Peyronie's disease is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
- Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
- Wait & watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
- Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.