Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Punita HasijaYour feedback matters!
I am having irregular periods like every month I have periods but there is 1 month n 20 days gap between my periods please suggest me what can I do.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
She Gave you the Gift of Life! While you simply can’t repay her, these 5 Mother’s Day gifts are the next best thing!
Our mothers spend most of their time worrying about everyone else, brushing aside and ignoring her own health conditions. Although, we can't repay her back, but we surely can take care of her, as with growing age our mothers are often are at risk of a range of health conditions including menopause, bone diseases, heart problems and even breast cancer. This Mother’s Day, rather than pretty trinkets, gift her something more long lasting and meaningful; let us give her the gift of health.
Here’s 5 super gift ideas to get you started:
- Help her detox and be stronger, with Yoga: Whether she is a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, Yoga is a great way for her to detox from a stressful working day. Get your mom a Yoga mat and enroll her in Yoga classes, this Mother’s Day. There are numerous benefits of Yoga, not only will it help her burn calories and stay fit, but also the strengthening poses will help her be healthier from within while the deep breathing techniques will help keep the stress of daily life at bay.
- Chart out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her: A great way to help your mother is to help her get on the healthy track that is to create a diet chart for her. After charting out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her, the more crucial element is execution, so make sure that she follows it. A healthy diet is essential for her, in order to fight against any health issues. Her diet should include green leafy salads, fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, lentils, and protein rich food. Also women at this age are highly susceptible to bone disease and ailments such as osteoporosis. Ensure that her intake of Calcium and Vitamin D is apropriate to fight the same. You can include delicious recipes for highly nutritional meals, along with the diet plan. A great way to get her excited about this is by being proactive, this Mother’s Day- Cook up one of those delectable healthy meals for your mom and bring her breakfast in bed! If you think special attention would work better, book her a consultation with a dietician who can give her a more professional evaluation and recommendation.
- Treat her like the Queen with a spa voucher: Mothers are superheroes, but even superheroes need a mini vacation (If not a full vacation). A soothing day at the spa could be just the switch off mode she needs to go into. Gift your mother a spa coupon this Mother’s Day, for her to enjoy some no-holds barred pampering. However, once a year is not enough for someone with so many responsibilities to de-stress. Therefore, along with a coupon, make sure that your mother has certain DIY pampering options handy all year round. From soothing herbal oils, loofahs, bath salts, scrubs and hand held body massagers to an electronic neck or back massager; enable your mother to have a spa treatment whenever her heart desires, from the comfort of her home.
- Ensure she has regular, health check-ups: While Mother’s Day is just once a year, you love your mom and want her to be healthy all 365 days. To maintain good health, one needs regular health check-ups. Either moms are too busy to find the time or they tend to not give enough importance, to their own health check-up. While on Mother’s Day you can gift her a full body check up (which everyone should get at least once a year), you can ensure that your mother is healthy on a daily basis, by keeping track of any conditions that she is suffering from and following up with relevant check ups, treatment and other procedures as necessary. Visit the doctor/clinic with her. Not only will you ensure that those visits actually happen at the frequency they should, but also the kind of moral and emotional support she will get from you through this will go a long way in keeping her healthy and happy.
- Help her gear up to stay fit and healthy: The key to staying healthy and fit is regular exercise. While Yoga works effectively for holistic health and well-being, it still may not be enough for your mom to attain all her health and fitness goals. If getting her to join the gym is out of question, bring the gym to her by buying convenient and compact workout equipment such as a treadmill or a spin bike. Not only can she attain major health goals from the comfort of her home, but also you guys can work out together, which will motivate her and even give you more time to bond.
Hi, I am 23 years old and 6 months back I gave delivery to a baby and put on weight now I am 60 kg wanna lose weight tell me the complete eating schedule and also the exercises.
I have spotted the blood on 40th day is it sign for pregnancy or not. I had checked the pregnancy test on evening but it's negative. Is it my period or not. Shall I consult a doctor.
My gf and I had sex for first time on 1st july, she had just stopped bleeding the day before the sex. Now she has been having signs of pregnancy like abdominal gas, fatigue,etc since the last two weeks. I want to know the chances that she's pregnant. I just inserter the penis only a few inches. And I didn't ejaculate in her. I'm worried about the possibility of making her pregnant by my precum. Please help me sir/madame.
During sex with my husband . I had abdominal pain. We do daily 1 day 1 time then the 2nd time I have pain so I stopped. He get disappointed . What can I do for this. Any problem occur in abdomen .
I had mc on 8 june and its bleeding alot. Its clotted type bleeding. Am I having any disease? How can it be cure.
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement.