Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Punita HasijaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years female. I am having one and a half month baby. I must go to work. If I cant feed my baby breast cancer will occur or not? please answer me. I dont know to take decision?
Hi My fiance wants take Pill to postpone her periods, is there any side effects by taking that pill, and how many Pills she needs to take to postpone the periods? And when she can take this ?can you please suggest me. her last menstrual was 29th ,she wants to postpone her period this month from 23 to 28.
Had unprotected sex fr 1st time on 16 march 7 30 am took ipill at 1 pm same day, took another ipill on 17 march at 9 am didn't have sex, on 18 again had unprotected sex at 8 am and didn't take ipill, are there chances of me being pregnant? What should I do?
Is white discharge is the cause of not having pregnancy? I have white discharge after periods every month. Pcod. Please suggest I want to conceive height 5.6 weight 63.
During pregnancy, flu (influenza) can impose serious health implications for both the mother and the child. Due to pregnancy, the risk of developing complications like pneumonia are very high, which can pose as a problem during childbirth. Miscarriage, low birth weight, premature birth are some of the major issues, which might develop if the mother has suffered from flu during her pregnancy. Although flu vaccination during pregnancy has certain risks, it has been observed that in most cases the benefits of inactivated influenza vaccine outweigh the risks. However, Live attenuated influenza vaccine is not recommended at all during pregnancy.
Recommendations across the world suggest that prevention of influenza by administration of inactivated influenza vaccine is the best intervention in pregnancy. The vaccine for Flu should be administered before the onset of flu season. RANZCOG, NHS UK, RCOG, FOGSI recommends inactivated flu vaccine for all the pregnant women unless there are any contraindications.
Taking inactivated influenza vaccine can be beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prevents maternal complications: During pregnancy, the heart and lungs go through extra stress. Pregnancy can also severely impact your immune system. Opting for a inactivated flu vaccine can decrease significantly, the chance of falling severely ill due to flu.
- Prevents pregnancy problems due to flu: Getting infected by flu during pregnancy can increase the chance of miscarriage during childbirth. Administering inactivated flu shots can prevent miscarriage as well as premature birth and low birth weight.
- Protects the baby after birth: Infants have a huge risk of getting infected with flu after birth. But as vaccines cannot be administered to them until they are 6 months old, it is the best recourse to opt for inactivated flu shots during pregnancy as the antibodies pass onto the child from the mother via placenta. The child can hence be protected from such diseases.
Often, one fear about the vaccine, is the development of Gullain Barre syndrome. This is very rare and the risk of GBS are higher following influenza like illness. Also, if the patient is allergic to eggs they are advised to consult a physician. Flu vaccines have traces of egg protein in it. Certain precautions are taken after studying the patient's medical history. The doctor may keep the patient under observation. Or in certain instances the physician might suggest alternative flu vaccine, which do not contain egg protein. Physicians decide it after studying any prior allergic reaction.
As per the WHO SAGE position paper, from 1990 to 2009 the vaccine adverse event reporting system database in USA reported only 20 serious adverse events following administration of trivalent influenza vaccine to an estimated 11.8 million pregnant women.
My periods last for about 1 and a half day and I have sore breasts 5 days before menstruation starts and usually the pain goes away. But this time my breasts are sore even after the periods has stopped. Is that an issue to be concerned about.
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
Need information about intercourse in pregnancy. Till which month, intercourse is safe in pregnancy?
1. It is rich in vitamin c content, a natural antioxidant.
2. Beneficial in gastritis, increases skin lustre, eyesight, decreases wrinkles, anti aging, reduces hairfall, beneficial in asthmatic and other allergic conditions, increases the immunity etc etc etc
Its an amla a day will keep the doctor away.
In the study, fatigued people had bigger spikes in blood pressure compared to well-rested people while doing a memorization test.
When fatigued people regard a task as worthwhile and achievable, they increase their effort to compensate for their diminished capability. As a result, the blood pressure of a tired person increases and remains elevated until the task is completed or the person gives up.
In this study, Wright and colleagues told 80 volunteers they could win a modest prize by memorizing 2 to 6 nonsense trigrams (meaningless, three?letter sequences) within two minutes. Compared to volunteers with low levels of fatigue, those with moderate fatigue had stronger blood pressure while doing the two?trigram memorization task.
गर्मियों में तरबूज खूब खाया जाता है।
तरबूज कई तरह से स्वास्थ्य के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें कई ऐसे पोषक तत्व होते हैं, जो आपको कई रोगों से बचाते हैं। कैंसर एक खतरनाक समस्या है।
कैंसर से बचने के लिए आपको तरबूज का भरपूर सेवन करना चाहिए। कैंसर कई तरह के होते हैं जैसे- ब्रेस्ट कैंसर, लंग कैंसर, ब्रेन ट्यूमर, ब्लड कैंसर आदि। स्ट्रोक की बात करें, तो यह ऐसी स्थिति है जिसमें व्यक्ति के मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति कम हो जाती है और व्यक्ति को ब्रेन डैमेज का खतरा होता है।
ये ब्रेन में क्लॉट जमने के कारण होती है। स्ट्रोक विनाशकारी हो सकता है। इसलिए, कैंसर और स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए,
इस होममेड तरबूज के उपाय का पालन करें।
कोई भी नैचुरल उपाय तभी सही तरीके से असर करता है, जब आप उसके साथ बेहतर जीवनशैली को अपनाते हैं। आपको हेल्दी फ़ूड का सेवन करना चाहिए, फैट वाली चीजें खाने से बचें, तनाव कम करें, रोजाना व्यायाम करें।
तरबूज एक लाइकोपीन के रूप में जाना जाता है जो एंजाइम में समृद्ध होता है जो बहुत शक्तिशाली होता है और इसमें मस्तिष्क में खून के थक्के को रोकने की क्षमता होती है।
तरबूज का रस पीने से आपको कैंसर और स्ट्रोक जैसी खतरनाक बीमारियों से राहत मिल सकती है।
इसके अलावा, तरबूज में मौजूद लाइकोपीन कैंसर जैसी बीमारियों को रोकने के लिए शरीर में कोशिकाओं के असामान्य गुणा को रोक सकता है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है।
इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
नीम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होते हैं जो स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए मस्तिष्क को रक्त के प्रवाह में सुधार कर सकता है और शरीर में कैंसर कोशिकाओं के गुणन को रोकने में मदद करता है।
In case the fertility odds are against your favour, you can undergo a procedure called IVF or in vitro fertilisation. It is a form of fertility treatment in which the sperms and eggs are combined in a laboratory. IVF is a very common fertility treatment procedure, involving modern technology. It is carried out by many women and couples worldwide. When you are facing ovulation problems and issues with the quality of eggs, have blocked fallopian tubes or if your male partner has a low sperm count, a sperm donor’s eggs are used via IVF to become pregnant.
The overall process of IVF involves several methods and steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: You will have to take a fertility drug called gonadotrophin eight to fourteen days before the beginning of your menstrual cycle. This will help to stimulate your ovaries for the development of multiple, mature eggs for fertilisation. You will also be given synthetic hormones like cetrorelix and leuprolide.
- Development of follicle: You should be visiting your doctor frequently while having the medicines for a check-up of your blood hormone levels. Your ovaries will also be measured using ultrasound. This will allow the doctor to monitor the follicle development.
- Trigger shot: You will be given a trigger shot injection when the follicles are prepared. This injection leads to full maturation of the eggs, making them ready for fertilisation. The eggs require a period of 36 hours for retrieval after receiving the trigger shot.
- Gathering of the eggs: An anesthetic will be given to you and an ultrasound probe will be inserted via your vagina for observation of the ovaries and follicles. A thin needle will be inserted through the vaginal wall with which the eggs are removed from the follicles.
- Fertilisation: The eggs will be observed one final time before being combined with your partner’s sperm. Then they will be incubated overnight. Fertilisation occurs during this period and the abnormal eggs do not get fertilised. Three days after the egg retrieval, some of the successfully fertilised eggs transform into embryos composed of six to ten cells. Within five days, some of these embryos turn into blastocysts composed of fluid-filled cavities and tissue. This separates into the baby and the placenta. The most viable embryos are placed in your uterus. One to five embryos are placed in your uterus by the insertion of a catheter through the cervix. The embryo implants itself to the uterus walls. Gradually, it develops into the baby. The chances of pregnancy are higher when there are multiple embryos.
Before thinking of undergoing IVF, you must consult a doctor to know about the entire process. You also need to know whether you are fit to undergo IVF as there are several criteria you should satisfy for IVF.
My wife is approx 1 month pregnant. Will it affect our baby if we have unprotected sex from now. Please suggest.
Me and my girlfriend had sex in the first day of her period. Again we have sex after 1 when period is over. She was bleeding nearly 6 days after she took an unwanted 72. Her period date is 3rd june. But she get her in 15th june. Is she pregnant?
My uric acid is 6.2 and I am pregnant now its my first pregnancy and my first month of pregnancy and I have lot of pain on my back. So what to do, what to eat. Please advice
What is yoga?
Yoga is the practice of asanas and breathing techniques deigned to strengthen both the body and the mind. Therefore, there are many benefits of practicing yoga for your mental health. The practice of yoga has increased worldwide. The reason this 5000-year-old tradition is slowly taking over is due to the immense impact it has on your mental health. Stress, anxiety, insomnia etc. are all slowly on the increase and thanks to the proven impact yoga has on regulating each of these conditions, the practice is slowly increasing.
Here are some of the impacts of yoga on mental health:
1. It moves you from the sympathetic nervous system to the parasympathetic nervous system:
In simple terms, it takes you from the fight or flight reactions to the rest & digest. In a more relaxed state you typically feel less anxiety and stress.
2. Yoga decreases heart-rate and blood pressure:
Doing an hour of yoga a day can help decrease your heart rate and blood pressure. Once your heart rate is in control it slowly brings about a more relaxed state. This in turn helps reduce the levels of anxiety.
3. Yoga encourages a positive mind-set:
Like any form of exercise, yoga release endorphins, that are feel good chemicals. The release of this neurotransmitter helps reduce stress levels and forces the brain to re-write itself in positive ways. A more positive attitude also helps manage depression better.
4. Yoga improves attention and memory:
Another important benefit to yoga is the impact it has on memory and attention span. After only a 20-minute yoga workout, memory and concentration improves.
5. Yoga helps build self-esteem:
Self-esteem is an important aspect of self. You cultivate a non-judgemental relationship with yourself. You learn to trust your decisions and actions. Your confidence levels increase and this helps you build a healthy ego wherein you have nothing to prove and only work for your satisfaction.