Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyakshi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. PriyakshiYour feedback matters!
Hi, my friends age is 24.2 days back he had sex with his girlfriend. Before that his girlfriend gave him a blowjob. Here the problem is: he released his cum inside her mouth and she sawolled it. Is there any problem. Please suggest.
Last I had sex on 16th December 2017 and got my periods on 25th December which lasts for 5 days which happens in normal months also. But this month in January I got my periods but lasts only for 2 days. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
My daughter age 11 years attained puberty so what type of fruits/liquid/food would you recommend for her to take in order to avoid getting anemic during her menses.
The menstrual cycle is a natural part of a woman’s life. Most of the times, it has been seen that women have periods that have a standard or perfect timing. However, some women may have extremely unpredictable or irregular periods. There are numerous reasons that can cause these irregular periods. In such cases, there are some that are more serious than the others.
At the point when a woman stops getting her period, it is called amenorrhea. It is a strong sign that something is not right. Primary amenorrhea is the point at which a teenager never got her period in the first place during adolescence. Secondary amenorrhea on the other hand, is when a woman has had her period in the past, yet stops getting her monthly period for at least three months.
Irregular periods, missed periods, or exceptionally painful and serious PMS (post menstrual syndrome) symptoms are an indication that the levels of one or more hormones are either missing or are too high. Whether it is a basic health condition, constant stress levels, a bad eating routine, an excess of exercise or less body weight, frequently missed periods is not something that should be ignored, especially when you are sure that you are not pregnant.
- In case your irregular periods are consistent, you need to be assessed for PCOS. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome influences up to 10 percent of the women who are in their conceiving age. Apart from causing infertility, PCOS can expand the danger of diabetes and many heart diseases.
- You need to likewise be screened for thyroid problems and other diseases and conditions that might be connected to irregular periods. For example, an overactive or an underactive thyroid can aggravate ovulation, which may cause a lot of hormone imbalance in your body.
- An irregular cycle can also make it more difficult to get pregnant naturally, particularly in case you are not ovulating each month. Your specialist can run tests to check whether you are ovulating. Women with sporadic periods who are attempting to have a child are at times prescribed fertility medications to improve ovulation.
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles may have a double danger of ovarian cancer as compared to the women who have standard month-to-month period cycles.
- Untimely ovarian failure (otherwise called untimely menopause) is the point at which a woman’s ovaries quit working before she turns 40, making her stop ovulating.
- Irregular periods can result in a thick coating of the uterus, which can be a hazard for creating uterine cancer.
- Irregular periods that are very heavy can result in issues like a low blood count, weakness or anemia.
Hence, if you feel your periods might not be regular and are causing you a lot of problems along with being untimely, you need to consult a gynaecologist immediately.