Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti PrasharYour feedback matters!
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder
Penis mai mere dryness hogaya hai sex k baad wife ko itching white, discharge or urine mai jalan ki problem hojata hai Dr. Ko dikaya dawai di likh k wife k liye or mere liye cream diya (alovera ya vensuia) wife ko baar baar ye problem hoti hai permanent solution dijiye please.
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
I'm 39 years old, in 1st trimester of my first pregnancy. We are to take a short 5-6 hrs train journey on 12th Aug (approx 8 week). Is it Ok to take this journey.
I had medical abortion after that I started having pain in pelvic region I don't know why it's pain very badly in lower region and back feel too week and had gained weight.
Will sex during 8 the day of 28-32 days cycle will cause pregnancy? If yes which days are safe to have sex?
I'm having trouble with periods since start. My first period also I got at age of 16 from medicine I took suggested by my doctor. I'm 20 now. They are irregular since then having at least two months gap. I've to take medicines mostly for it. Is there way to make it natural and regular?
Beat Summer Heat
Beat Summer Heat with Fruit Juice:
Its advisable that you indulge yourself in these tasty and nutritional drinks and enjoy your summer without any health hassles. Glucose and fructose are the two sugar components which are essential for the body mainly during summer. Most of the people usually love to drink fruit juice than to get rid from fiber. But its recommended to have juice with fiber. Lets see some of the fruit juices which beat the heat in summer.The hot summer day will no more be irritating for you if you can actually get wonderful remedy through these summer juices.
Top fresh fruit juices for summer:
1. Lemon juice – Lemon juice together with ginger offers good anti melanoma properties. This fruit juice is high in vitamin C which is best for stomach related problems. Lemon ginger juice can also be beneficiary for skin, hair and nicotine gum problems.
2. Water melons juice — Tasty melons are best t beat the heat this summer. It helps in reducing the risk of Kidney problems, particularly formation of kidney stones. This fruit juice is also perfect for skin problems like zits. Peel and also grind the actual fruit to get the juice extract. It’s best to take this juice without sugar.
3. Mango juice – The king of fruits is available during summertime and is considered to be the best to helps control health issues. This fruit juice is high in vitamins, minerals and iron which is much required in the hot summer season. Its considered to be a pressure buster as it offers good anti melanoma properties, aids in controlling and preventing heart and tummy related problems.
4.Sugarcane juice: Sugar cane juice prevents the heat stroke in the summer. It helps in fighting the common infections and gives instant energy. It is rich in antioxidants, glucose, magnesium, calcium and potassium. If you want to gain instant hydration then drink sugarcane juice.
5.Tender coconut water: Tender coconut will cool the digestive system. Normally during summer body’s immune system tends to function low. Sugar water and low fat provides nutrients and oxygen to the body cells and keep the body hydrated. Tender coconut helps to recover from diarrhea, reduces risk of kidney stones and adds a glow in skin.
I have got my period on 28 Jan only a drop was Spotted n I started bleeding on 30 Jan which is the actual date of period n to calculate ovulation? I have got my period on 29 Dec? I'm very confused how to calculate ovulation? please help?
Sir/Ma'am I want to know about a calcium tablet that I can give to my mom. She is near about 35 year old. She can't walk or stand for long. So please suggest me a good calcium tablet for bone stringing. And how to take the tablet.
Hello sir /mam I have a serious problem of sleeping. Daily I am sleeping more than 16 hours in a day+night nd feeling weakness in whole day. So please tell about this. Its urgent.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.