Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasoon ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Your baby is hitting new milestones everyday, and his or her first dental visit is another one to include in the baby book! Your child’s first dental visit should take place after that first tooth appears, but no later than the first birthday. Why so early?
As soon as your baby has teeth, he or she can get cavities. Being proactive about your child’s dental health today can help keep his or her smile healthy for life. (Need a dentist? Contact Experience Dentist Team at Smile up Dental Care & Implant Center Pune)
How to Prepare
Start early! To get your child ready for the visit, talk to him or her about what’s going to happen and be positive. Have your child practice opening his or her mouth to get them ready for when the dentist counts and checks their teeth. Reading books or watching videos about first dental visits may help your child be less fearful and more confidentMoms.Moms and dads can prepare, too. When making the appointment, Make a list of questions to ask to your dentist, as well. If your child is teething, sucking his or her thumb or using a pacifier too much, your dentist can offer some advice.
What to Expect During the Visit
The dentist will examine your child to make sure their jaw and teeth are developing in the way they should. During the visit, you will be seated in the dental chair with your child on your lap if your child isn’t able to — or doesn’t want to — sit in the chair alone. The dentist will check for mouth injuries, cavities or other issues. Once that part of the exam is over, the dentist will clean your child’s teeth and give you tips for daily care. If your child cries a little or wiggles during the exam, don’t worry. It’s normal, and your dental team understands this is a new experience for your child!
Tips for a Great Visit
- Don’t schedule an appointment during naptime. Instead, pick a time your child is usually well-rested and cooperative.
- Make sure your child has had a light meal and brushes their teeth before their appointment so they won’t be hungry during their visit.
- Save snacks for after the visit so they aren’t on your child’s teeth during the exam.
The upper layer of tongue turns whitish frequently and mouth becomes dirty .how to cure it can you please assist me.
I 30 years suffering from burning sensation in chest and frequently suffering from mouth ulcersPlease suggest some permanent remedy.
I have a bridge placed on place of my 5 front smiley teeth. I want to remove bridge and have implants. Is it possible and will the implanted teeth be individual (each one with its own root and separated to the other one)?
I face always problem if my swollen tongue. I face problem to speak. My tongue is not like others. It creates problems to speak.
My father's tooth are damaging and decreasing, how can he prevent his tooth from damaging and how he can cure from this problem?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.