Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParulYour feedback matters!
Feeling negative many a times. Thinking I will not be able to succeed. Even I do know that I can. But feeling of failure always overcome the other. How to get rid of it.
Ear buds are meant to be used for outer ear only i. E to clean the folds of outer ear.
Using them inside the ear is not recommended and can lead to dangerous ear infection.
The delicate skin in the ear canal can get damaged and subsequently infection may occur leading to a condition called otitis externa.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 16 years old. I have a problem of hair fall. I tried many shampoos but no use. Please suggest some remedy to get rid of it.
Dear sir, I am dibayndu adhikary 30 years. I had a ileostomy surgery about 18 months ago and I reconnect it 7 months ago. Now my fitness is better and I can all work but my tools is hard come and I go to each every onday after. I afraid about my Future. Because when I used drainage bags then my life was hell.(intestinal obstruction) please suggest me for enjoy my life.
I am getting stomach pain to come to the motion mixing of more blood and my hair has been changed the color black to white how to get cured this?
I'm a 25 years old male and I have a dry skin after I change my living place what should I do to get normal skin and what kind of sunscreen I can use for my day to day life. To get better skin tone.
Hello sir / mam Am rahul and am suffering from irritation on my eyes while working in computer and using mobile phone.
Bone of my nose is bigger than the other one. Bad smell is also coming from my nose. In the morning while brushing blood also use to come. Please advise.
I am 23 yr old. I am facing prob that my breast and thigh getting heavy as compare to my body structure and height. What should I do Please advise.
Doctor I have some communication problem due to uncontrollable saliva generated in my mouth. So others can't hear my words clearly. And I can't speak some words also. How can control saliva?
I am 20 yr old I am very weak which type of medicine help lot or my height is just under 5.6 inch help me.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!