Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj DawarYour feedback matters!
My father is a paralyzed men. And he is 45 years old. His mouth smells bed even he Brushes 3 time a day. What should he do. Please suggest.
I am a male, 79 years old. I have recently contracted parkinson' s disease. I get a very strange feeling in the head which is difficult to describe. It makes me very uneasy. Also I feel very sleepy. Any remedy?
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's at the age of 73. Unki buddhi kharab ho gayi thisWoh maid ko ched dete hai. Unka dimaag kharab ho gaya tha. Unka character thoda loose ho gaya tha. Now my father has also got Parkinson's I hope this character kharab hona is not caused by the medicines of Parkinson's n it is not symptomatology of Parkinson's. N the above symptoms r common in old agePlease give me positive responses.
I have severe headache and doctors told that its migraine. What medicines or treatment should I take up to cop with this?
My child is suffering from epilepsy since last 2 years and now he is 8 years old. But still In spit talking medicine sezuires are not controlled. So please so advice me.
My hand is shaken (more vibrate) during writing. I write right hand. I am 26 year old. Why the reason of vibration my hand. Please suggestion me and how to solve it please help me. I am waiting your answer.
Mujhe saans ki problm hai khaskar upstairs jane ke baad ya after walking. Aisa lagta jaise nose me kuch fassa hua balgam type and raat ko kharrate bhi kafi leti hun. Dakaar bhi kabhi nhi aata. Migraine ki kafi problm rehti. Week me 3 times attack aata migraine ka. Kabhi kabhi chest me bhi jalan rehti and fingers and arms me shivering and sleeping time ya bed pe lete time legs apne aap move krti ya baar bar move krni padti. Shivering bhi hoti. please help me.
Hello doctor My hand always shaking. Doctor suggested to visit neurologist for root cause. What is root cause?
I am suffering facial numbness since 2nd april' 2015, mri done by doctor's advice and prescribed medicine. Without medicine can get relief by facial yoga. What medicine given let you know after a while & also advice me what deficiency have or what types of illness, brain cancer, tumor, brain stroke and what medicine, yoga and messages require to get cure and relief such numbness waiting for your reply. Thanking you,
I am 21 years old. My hands always shiver whenever I pick up something which Is not so heavy also. What problems do I have and what is the solution.
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
I easily forget anything. If you give me any work definatly I will forget it. I am confuse at this time. Am I suffering from any disease?
I am 32 year old. I have severe migraine pain, tried many medicine, but didn't work. Pls provide me solution.
My friend has Migraine problem. He is taking medicines for the same, but last two weeks he's feeling very sleepy. He has drop the medicine dose for 4 days since it was not available in the stores. But when he started using it again this problem arises. Is this normal or should I take him to consult a doctor.
Lady in the house contacted viral fever prevalent rainy season had temperature104 with shivering was treated at a local shop 2 bring down temperature. temperature down but even after 7 days she has pain in entire length of legs.
I am 21 years old. I had a migraine problem. I took treatment for couple of months. But it seems no relief in pain.
Am suffering from migraine. I have eaten many pain killers but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson’s disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.