Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Dawar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj DawarYour feedback matters!
My father age is 65 he is suffering from parkinson. His health going down day by day he take levodopa 4 to 6 times in a day. He is also so impatient please suggest how can we care him.
I am age 40yrs. Male. Had back pain 2 years back but doctor advised for week rest and some medicine, x-ray taken said lower spinal had some issues like bone getting loose, advised for routine exercise and if pain not reduced go for traction or surgery in age 52, but pain reduced and could work and also health 100% o. K. But last year i. E in august 2015 got same pain doctor in udupi advised for 10 days bed rest and said slip-disc issue some medicines, but during medication with pain I used to get numbness in my left foot and also numbness and giddiness in head. But it gradually reduced after 15 days. But till date I am not 100% ok, I get numbness in left leg thumb and heaviness in left thighs for some days and even pain in front and backside above thighs pain. So can you please advise me any test that it would give me the actual reason of pain and even any medications to cure this disease.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old male. And I have been suffering from severe back pain, neck stiffness, sometimes headaches too. I got my mri ct scan done but no bone deformity appeared in it. This pain n neck stiffness is there from last 2 years. and condition has now worsened as there are some kind of movements in my nerves. Sometimes on cheek. Sometimes on shoulders. Sometimes on thighs. Sometimes on my palms too. Actually there is a very rapid movement of nerves below my skin and it happens anytime. I am not able to bend for more than 5 mins to iron my clothes or even I can't sit for more than 5-10 mins without a back support. Can you please tel me what's the main problem that's troubling me.
What are causes of headache and suggest what type precautions take during this? And also cause of migraine.
I am 16 years old female I have suffer from epilepsy last 1.6 years I take zenretard 300 mg & propranolol 20 mg but not relif what I can do?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones.