Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors. Due to continuous studies Ans sitting for long term. I use to feel the back Pain. What should I do to prevent it? And how to strengthen my bones?
Sir, madam, mujae 2-3 years sae legs Mae pain rhata hai permanent nai rhata month Mae 3-4 bar ho jata hai pain and pain itna high hota hai ki bardash nai hota bahot tej pain hota hai fir mujae pain killer leni parti hai fir aram parta hai aur meri neck Mae bi pain rhata hai neck ki bone kafi crack hoti hai, Mae body Mae pain sae bahod pateshan ho. please kuch bataiye yae Ku hota hai aur jab leg Mae pain hota hai to mujsae chala bi nai jata, puri leg ki bone Mae dard mahsos hota hai panjae sae lae kar ghotnae sae nichae tak hi dard hota hai please help me Thanx.
What is the main cause of back pain in ladies after the age of 50? What should they do to Get rid of their problem. And also suggest the diet habits.
I am 18 year Old boy I have backache I have used many pain relief ointments but it's not affecting I have also used many home remedies also but it's not working so what should I do?
My brother is 34 he has started lower back pain he goes on bike for his job he has taken physiotherapy what he should do.
Sir my left foot are swelling and very painful become red just after taking a tab of esgypyrin I got relax but it is just a temporary relief I want permanent relief please advise me.
Hi, I am 49 years old and weigh 65 kg. Want to lose weight, though I suffer from low back-pain. Please suggest some remedy.
I am 42 years old. I am having slight pain since more than 6-8 years in 1) Right leg (inner thigh and down below knee in the muscles gasttrocnemius and semitendinosus.) 2) right flank (front and back). 3) right testicle (epididimys and spermmatic cord). My sperm count is perfect. I have consulted thrice. They told no problem in testicle, no kidney stone. Previous doctor suggested to consult neurologist. Please help me.
Knee injury prevention tips:
4 tips to minimize long-term knee damage and heal faster
- Correct muscular imbalance: Most overuse injuries of the knee develop gradually due to muscular imbalances and poor movement patterns. Your physiotherapist can show you corrective exercises to address the muscle imbalances and improve the way you move.
- Strengthen your hips: Strengthening your hips and improving core muscle strength will reduce the risk of adversely loading your knee joints. Stretching the muscles that attach into your hips/knees/ankles will also minimize compression of these joints. Your physiotherapist can show you how.
- Protect your joints: If you have any degenerative changes in your knees (e. G. Osteoarthritis) your physiotherapist can show you how to protect your joints during activities of daily living, prescribe exercises to improve the strength of supporting muscles, advise you on safe forms of exercise, and assess your footwear.
- Correct movement patterns: Poor movement patterns during sports (e. G. Incorrect landings during jumping) greatly increase the risk of traumatic knee injuries. Your physiotherapist can teach you how to move properly and minimize this risk.
Hello Doctor, I have pain in my right shoulder as I had met an accident 4-5 months before. I was consulting with Orthopedics and went through medication for almost 30 days. They had suggested me that it may take 6 months to get relief. Can you please suggest me to apply some paste/cream (like Iodex) on it so the remove pain from it.
My sister is 20yrs old. Since last 2 months body is paining and meanwhile suffered fron tyfoid but now no symptoms except body pain. There is no relief by medicines.
Spinal decompression therapy is a technology used to treat disc injuries in the neck and low back.
It 'decompresses' the spinal structures. The vacuum effect thus created by the separation of vertebrae from each other is also known as 'negative intra discal pressure' which helps in reducing compression on the nerves.
The cycles of decompression and partial relaxation over a series of visits promote the diffusion of water, oxygen and nutrient-rich fluids from outside the disc to inside. These nutrients enable the torn and degenerated disc fibres to begin healing.
The exact level at which decompression is required can be targeted.
Debilitating inflammation in the joints and its surrounding tissue usually characterize arthritis. This ailment can greatly weaken the body. At the point when joints are seriously influenced by joint pain, there are a number of treatment methods that may be available for the patient. Pain relievers, physiotherapy and other forms of treatment can help in offering relief. Yet, when these methods fail, one can go in for replacement surgery of the affected joint. This may not just lessen or eliminate the pain experienced but it can also it can reestablish better strength in the joint. Hip, knee, and shoulder joint substitutions are a portion of the more normal surgeries suggested when managing joint pain.
Joint Replacement Surgery for Various Joints: Arthritis can affect a variety of joints in various ways. In the shoulder, this can be found in the humerus (the upper arm bone) and a bit of the scapula (the shoulder bone). In the knee, it includes the finishes of the femur and tibia (the thigh bone and shin bone, separately) and the patella (the knee top). In the hip, the influenced zones are the femur and the attachment in the pelvic bones in which it rests (the hip bone socket). In simple words, an aggregate joint trade or replacement for joint pain includes replacing the harmed joint surfaces with simulated segments artificially.
Ideal Candidate: In the event that your joint pain is progressed yet you are generally healthy, joint substitution might be a choice. Notwithstanding, you should take the advice of an accomplished orthopedic pro who can give you moderate treatment choices and other negligibly intrusive ways to deal with the condition before resorting surgery.
As a rule, you may not be a decent candidate of the replacement if:
- You have inadequately controlled diabetes
- You are a chain smoker
- You are extremely chubby
- You have encountered contaminations in the influenced ligament joint before
- The best contender for a ligament joint replacement surgery includes patients who:
- Have joint pain that is extreme
- Are encountering a debilitating effect in their personal life due to the painful symptoms
- Have discovered moderate medicines, for example, mitigating drugs and non-intrusive treatment to be ineffectual
- Are willing to effectively and regularly participate in a recovery program after surgery
The accomplishment of a joint substitution surgery relies on upon the stability of the remaining parts of the joint. In the event that the joint has endured a few diseases, or in the event that it has experienced a few surgeries, it may not be sufficiently solid to withstand a joint replacement procedure. What's more, if you there are immune system disorders or long ailments like diabetes at play, then there may be little chance of aligning with the new joint.
Hello sir, My uncle has met with brain stroke 3 years back. As of now he is gud but his left hand is just like we keep the hand when fractured and his fingers are closed just we close our fingers. Nerves are clumsy and are not free to move. His ring finger makes all fingers to be close. His fist is always closed due to tight fix of nerves. Is there any injection to free up nerves so that he can easily open and close his hands.
I am 35 years old I have stiff neck problem. I am suffering from past 8 months. I have pain in neck, shoulder & headache. How to release this problem. I check doctor. Doctor told exercise must. But not release this problem. What to do.?
Sir my right shoulder spacula region is paining through last two year and cervical os also some doctors say that pain due to cervical and some say that it's fibro fesitis in ct scan a bone island is also seen at present I am taking fludac 80 mg tablet per day please tell what may be actual problem and treatment thanks
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.