Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha RajaniYour feedback matters!
So, After sex, mistakenly, I put my finger having my man's cum on it inside my vagina. Can I be pregnant? Should I take a pill?
Till 3rd october am 39 week pregnant. But I did not delivered yet. Y it is am afraid pls rly. And help me to identify how the labor pain must be rly soon.
Respected Sir/madam, recently 3 days back my friend met with one lady here there is no intercourse was done between her and him but he slept besides her and hugged. While hugging she showed her down part but he was not opened his clothes. Now he worried about that std problems as well as psychological suffers. He don't have fever ,sore throat but feeling sick. Please help out with you r good suggestion.
Hi sir. I am newly marriage couple doing intercourse my partner cause irritation. After completed sex also long time irritation in there. What is the problem tell me.
I am having normal sex with my wife from past 1 year without protection still we are not able to have a baby nor she is pregnant.
Greetings! 1. My wife gave birth to twin boys 2 month before, still she suffering with pelvic area pain. What to do? 2. Is there any side effect if she uses breast pump? 3. When it is better to start sexual relationship?
I got lumps on my vaginal lips. They are paining. I had early cellulitis diagnosed 3 weeks back and took medication - augmentin 625, clindamycin 600, Dolo 650. I still have some reddish blisters on my legs. My feet are still aching. What medicine should I use now?
Sir meri wife 28 year abhi 2 month pregnent hai aur uska tsh level 9.8 aaya hai. Gyconologist se treatment chal raha hai. Sir please ye batayiyega ki aage kuchh problem to na hogi agar thyroid ki medicine lete rahenge. Thyriod tablet ke saath weekly provigil 5000 injection bhi continue hai.
Never try to clean your ear with cotton bud or match stick
Wax formation is normal it's neither dirt nor disease
A yeast infection in the vagina is characterized by itchiness, irritation in the vulva and vaginal discharge. Inflammation occurs in the tissues of the vagina, leading to constant itching. Though this is not a sexually transmitted infection, the fungus may spread via oral sex where the mouth and genitals come in contact.
The symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are:
1. You may experience a painful sensation during sexual intercourse
2. An itching sensation in the vaginal opening
3. A sore and painful vagina
4. Rashes may develop in the vagina
5. You may have a thick and whitish discharge from your vagina
Apart from this, the symptoms may turn severe under certain circumstances. The risk factors are:
1. If you are a diabetic, then you are at a high risk of contracting this infection
3. If you are taking medications or have infections such as HIV then it may cause your immune system to malfunction. This increases your risk of vaginal yeast infections.
4. Multiple episodes of yeast infections (about 4 or more).
Causes behind it
The vaginal yeast infection is caused by a fungus known as candida. This fungus naturally exists in the vagina along with a bacterium called ‘lactobacillus’. This bacteria produces a substance that controls the over growth of the yeast. Yeast infection occurs when the balance is disturbed due to various factors such as:
1. If you are pregnant
2. Taking antibiotics may modify the pH balance of your vagina, leading to yeast infection
3. Any therapy or medication that increases estrogen levels in the body
4. If you have diabetes or an impaired immune system
Medications such as ointments, tablets and creams are administered to get rid of the yeast infection. It is recommended to not use latex condoms as birth control measures; as the oily nature of the lotions and ointment can weaken the latex thus, increasing the risks of unplanned pregnancies.
There are certain preventive measures which you may adopt to prevent these infections, them being:
1. Do not wear tight fitting undergarments
2. The material of your clothes should preferably be cotton based
3. Do not use hot water for your bath
4. Don’t stay in your wet clothes for long hours
My wife is pregnant of 3 months. Her blood group is o-ve & mine is o+ve. At what time ICT test should be done.
Please clear me is this possible for a HIV +ve lady to conceive a HIV-ve baby husband is HIV-ve. Is there any procedures to save the baby from getting infected. She is taking d medicine from the very first day. All reports related to her health are OK. Now they wants a family.
Yes there was no development of fetus thats why it got clear with d&c it was about 2&half month. Nw tg thyroid is normal & I am taking thyronorm properly. From 2 month I am planning for pregnancy but getting period. Pls help.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.