Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since 4 years. I took a numerous medication including allopathy, ayurvedic and homeopathy. After taking the medicines I get my regular periods for the next month. Then again the problem of not getting periods for 2 to 3 months continues. Instead I get more of white discharge. I was advice to exercise on a regular basis. I did everything but the problem is still persisting. What should I really do? Please help me.
My wife pregnant and 12 weeks completed, we are consulting doctor regularly. Suggested for NT scan and forgot to ask when should I do. Normally when should we take NT Scan.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.
Hii. I am 25 yrs old female. I have irregular periods problem. Some time few month gap is there. Wat should I do?
If no one person have hiv or aids then can I make sexual relation with more than one guy or not, without protection like condom.
For some women, having their own children is not as easy as it seems. Suffering from more than two or more miscarriages is known as recurrent miscarriage. This experience affects every aspect of a woman’s life from her mental and emotional health to her physical health and social well-being.
It is important for a woman undergoing this experience to keep in mind that she can still give birth to a healthy baby even after recurrent miscarriages.
- Look after your health: Miscarriages are not very uncommon and in many instances are a result of the woman’s body not being able to take the strain if a growing fetus. Hence, pay attention to your health to prepare your body for future pregnancies. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine and exposure to toxins that can cause fertility problems. Eat healthy food and start taking a multivitamin with folic acid on a daily basis. Exercise regularly, but avoid strenuous activities that involve heavy lifting or dangerous contact sports. Yoga is great for pregnant women or women planning a family as it tones your body keeps your stress levels low.
- Talk to people: A miscarriage can affect your emotional health and self-image, but you must remember that you are in a way responsible for the miscarriage. Talk to other women who have had a similar experience and share your feelings with them. Men and women cope with a miscarriage in different ways and hence work on communicating your feelings with your partner. Do not suppress your feelings, but acknowledge them and work through them. You may also find it beneficial to talk to a counsellor or get involved with a support group.
- Give yourself a break: It’s ok to not attend your friend’s baby shower when you’ve recently suffered a miscarriage. Instead of surrounding yourself with your friend’s babies and children, take a break and pay attention to yourself. Develop a hobby or find something to keep yourself busy. Take a holiday with your partner and find ways to reconnect with them. Find your own way of acknowledging the pregnancy. This could be in the form of writing about it, naming the baby or planting a tree in memory of the baby.
- Get proactive: Don’t sink into despair because of your miscarriages. Educate yourself about the various reasons you may have miscarried the baby by reading books or talking to medical professionals. This can help prevent future miscarriages.