Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a head ease and stomach pain with in 2 days I also take pain killer tablets buts it's not working. What I do to relief with pain?
I have ACL tear 2 year back that time I go for physio bt now I hear a lot about the cases of TKR with past history of ACL injury nd from someday I too have mild pain in my knee. I want to go for arthroscopy now please tell me that at this stage it will be effective and how much success of dis surgery?
I have a problem of massive hair fall. I am very depressed about this. Have very less amount of hair in my head.
I have teeth pain from last one month I already consult a doctor but still I didn't get the solution what I do please give any answer I am waiting for the solution.
I am 36 years old male. My height is 175 cm, weight: 95 kg. I want to lose weight. What are the foods I should eat to loose weight in addition to exercises.
Hello doc I am facing a kind of burning sensation on my left hand neck and back, also I feel restless. There is feel of tickling and numbness in my left hand and fingers, it happens once or twice a week. I get gastric issue too when ever this happens.
Hi, This is Tarun. Bad smell has been getting from my mouth for the past 15 months. I have taken so many medicines. Currently I am using colgate mouth fresh. Please suggest me the advice.
What is the cause of dengue? What are the symptoms of dengue? What is the treatment and medicines for it?
I got married in 2015 after some Month I am so disturbed in sexual life I get discharged soon and my wife is not satisfied with this and some time my penis remain loose it's not properly hard as it's before. Even my sperm count become lower. Now we are planing for a child but is the cure and how I can improve my sexual life and what type of medicine I can use to increase my sperm count.
I am getting pimples kind of over my body. It irritates so much it turns white color as skin gets dry.
I have black spots on my face which feels me awkward so can I have some ayurvedic tips to improve it.
I'm 20 years old. I've a receding hairline. I've been losing hair since I was 17. But recently I'm losing hair rapidly. Please help!
My age is 36 and height is 5.10 I am having 108 kg weight How can I loose my weight as early as possible.
I HV many pimples on my forehead, after they dry the area becomes Darren so how to get the skin whiten.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.