Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Neetu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old married. I missed period by 7 days but when I took pregnancy test it came negative. What should I do now.
I am 20 years old, and I want to gain weight, I want to know what diet should I take and how to gain weight?
I want to gain weight so please suggest me some useful diet around 3500-4000 calories diet. My current weight is 58, height is 5'8" and age is 26. Please suggest me best diet to gain weight or any supplement. I wanna gain weight at any how. Because of my strong metabolism am unable to gain weight.
Always some negative thoughts come to mind and I am suffering from depressions. How to get rid of this problem?
I am 50 years old have a heart problem doctors give me suggestion to go stunt but I didn't is it some problem.
My mother is 53 years old and she is having this problem whenever she is watching tv she sleeps and while travelling also in the car she feel sleepy and most of the time fall asleep. This is her test report please give some adviceSodium - 135potassium - 4.47chloride - 99.
Why women put on more weight on lower body.
Women usually have a hard time losing weight as compared to men. It could be attributed to the fact that men have more lean muscle mass and a higher resting metabolic rate. Women store fat differently - more of it goes to their thighs, buttocks, and hips, where it is harder to shed.
I am stay in hostel. Now I start daily based exercise. 5: 45 to 7: 15 AM. So I quite my morning breakfast. And directly I held a lunch at about 11: 45 AM. Sooo I want to gain a weight so its a good way? please suggest me? If not than give me appropriate way. Please.
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
I am 27 years old I have very hair fall probleam to much falling my hair what I take meals after not fall my hair I want to strong hair inside how strong the harmones inside what ill take the food please give me the solutions im to much type use the hair oil but alk unsuccessful probleam of the inside harmones my hair is very thin doctor please give me solution.
I am unable to sing in front of others. Suggest me any medicine or something so that I can improve my confidence and aing freely. Is propranolol is useful for this issue?
Hello, meri age 23 years old hai but mere face pr abhi tak Beard and mustache nhi hai. Please main kya karu. Help.
I am 28 years old. I have one baby boy. My weight is 86 kgs. How to loss my weight. How to reduce my stomach. Please suggest some diet chart. I have one problem that is hormonal imbalance. Irregular periods.
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout.
Following are the five main reasons for acne:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores. Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.