Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Dhabhai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta DhabhaiYour feedback matters!
Meri wife pregnant hai Her last period date is 30 jan 2018 She has only one symptom of pregnancy Brest pain aur niche ki taraf jor rahata hai Har waqt Is every thing ok Kya sare symptoms aane chahiye jo pregnancy m hote hai Aur use aaj se morning sickness feel hui aur garmi jayada lag rahi hai Is my wife and baby safe? Pls tell me Am worried about it.
Hello. My last period was on December 1.i hav a kid of 4 years. I hav unprotected sex after 4 years. On 4th January I checked but it was negative. Wen should I check again. Wat precautions should I take and wat to avoid. Wat to eat and avoid. Can I drive scooter now. Should I go to the hospital and test again. On 4th I I checked at home.
Hi taking unwanted 72 3 to 4 days before ovulation and after 7 days I got withdrawal bleeding. Here is there any chance of pregnancy please help.
Men (quite rightly) assume there's a long (long) list of what they do wrong in bed with women, mainly because our sexual systems are more complicated than his.
But don't assume this means we can do no wrong.
- His orgasm might well be more automatic and guaranteed, but that doesn't mean he doesn't find certain sexual behaviours a complete turn off.
- Indeed, men hate it when wo men are too noisy when they're in earshot of others, scratch his back and are too self conscious about your body.
- Here are ten things that consistently top his hate list.
- Suggesting you watch porn together. Then hating his reaction to it.
- Being too noisy when others can hear
- Lying back and taking it
- As in adopting the'dead starfish' position and not moving a muscle.
- Going to the loo just before sex and not washing afterwards
- Scratching his back
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My newly married wife , she is 27 years old and 5.2 inch height and 45 kg weight, with a small boobs, (too skinny). I need her to be little more fat , Please tell me any suggestions. How to make her fat.
Hi, I am in end of my 5th months (21st week) of my pregnancy. Because of nausea and vomiting my doc prescribed me ondem-4 & Histac-150 tablets during my first trimester. Still I have to continue these tablets daily before lunch (only once in a day) because of nausea and acidity. Is these tablets safe? Can I take them daily and throughout my pregnancy? Please suggest me.
Pregnancy is something, which is quite divisive. The mere prospect of it can really go a long way in scaring people. At the same time, for some others, giving birth to a baby can be the primary cause for a lot of happiness. When a couple is having trouble conceiving, infertility is usually the reason why there is a relationship strain between the two of them. Considering this, doesn’t it make sense to learn a bit about infertility and the truth to all that is said about it so as to separate the wheat from the chafe?
To start with, it is often said that when there is an infertility issue, it is probably due to the lack of fertility of the woman rather than the man. However, this is pretty untrue. It has been found that both men and women are responsible for infertility almost equally. In fact, according to a study, in about a fifth of the cases of infertility, the reason for it was that both the man and the woman were not fertile.
Many people say that, if a woman wishes to have a baby, she should do so before she crosses the age of 35. This is true to some extent as the chances of a woman conceiving do fall to a significant extent after the age of 35. As a matter of fact, a woman can expect to reach the peak of her fertility while she is in her twenties, itself!
Without a shadow of doubt, having sex around the time of ovulation is the key to getting pregnant. However, it is believed by a large number of people that there is no chance of getting pregnant if sex is had too soon or too late after ovulation as sperms only live for a few hours after an intercourse. The truth is that the sperms have the ability to live for several days.
When planning to conceive, many women believe that for about a quarter of a year or three months after they stop making use of the birth control pill, they will not be able to get pregnant. The good news for them is that as soon as the pill is stopped, the levels of a woman’s hormones return back to their pre-pill levels almost immediately and ovulation can be expected to occur at the time of their following cycle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.