Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta DhabhaiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I got married by last June. Around 4 months over. Still we are waiting for pregnancy. 40 to 50 days interval coming for each period. What is the actual reason. It may due to PCOD? Can you please elaborate reg PCOD problem and why it is happening? What is the solution. Kindly clarify. Waiting for your reply.
My sister is 22 yr old had slight pv bleeding in 1 st month of pregnancy (prime gravidum) associated with abdominal pain andshe consulted doctor who gave hormone injections and baby growth is normal. Now she is 6 weeks pregnant. Is there any risk of baby being born with congenital defects.
Can sleeping for long hours after three weeks of unprotected sex is a sign of pregnancy? Ps. She took emergency contraception after 7 hours then 6 days later she bleed for 8 days like normal menstruation period.
Am trying to conceive from 1 year but till now I got negative results. Am disappointed very much. Now am tensed. Please give me some solutions. From January I am having irregular periods. I consulted doctor she said no problem in hormone its perfect. I did blood test as she suggested but no problem in it. Please doctor help me by giving gud solutions to get pregnant. Please:(
How to increase breast milk. My son is 50%on breastfeed nad 50% on formula. Is galact granules effective?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.
I am 24 year old and I am suffering from PCOS for last 8 years .I used to have krimson35 earlier. But currently I am under homeopathic treatment for the last 2 months and haven't had my period since 2 months (intake of krimson35 is stopped since last 2 months). Is if safe for me to use emergency contraceptive pill (unwanted 72) after having unprotected sex?
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
We are about to ruin sex for you
Sex is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are real risks you ought to know about.
We all know there are dozens of benefits that come with having regular sex. Makes you wonder if there are any disadvantages, right?
Sex sure has side effects, so you might want to look out for these signs that tell you to cut down on sexual trysts.
1. Back pain:
Harming your back is a very common side effect of sex, especially if you are experimenting with new positions which you are not very comfortable with. If either of you is suffering from a back condition, make sure you place a pillow under your hip while having sex. Make sure that the positions you try do not affect your back a lot.
All men carry bacteria on their penis, and they need to make sure that they following a healthy genital hygiene to avoid transmitting these bacteria in women. Men must regularly retract the foreskin and clean the smegma (a combination of shed skin cells, skin oils, and moisture), especially before the sexual act
Sometimes, sex can get so good that it drains you out completely. So much that you wake up feeling tired and exhausted. If you're going for an interview or if you have important things planned for a particular day, sex can mess it up for you.
4. Penile fracture:
If you are not having sex properly, sometimes, by accident, you can cause a penile fracture. There are claims that it happens because of the woman-on-top position.
5. Psychological problems:
Sometimes, if you are not able to satisfy your partner or if you are cheating on your spouse, you tend to get depressed or anxious in a while. A lot of people even go through a low self-esteem if they are not able to satisfy their partner or if the partner refuses to spice up the sex life due to various reasons
My wife has undergone hysterectomy 2 years back and since then she has lost interest in sex. What can be done?
What are the chances of an abortion not happening properly with medication pills and what are the risks.
Sir /madam, What to do if want baby boy after completion of my periods. I have already one and half year old baby girl. My ovulation time between 14-17 th days.
Hello mam/sir she had periods on 14 november of this month and we had unprotected sex on 17 november after 10 to 15 mint I give her unwanted 72 to and after 22 november she is bleeding and now before todays ago she had STOMACHACHE what should she do. Is there any chances to get pregnant.
My sister is having thyroid problem. She is now 3 months pregnancy. Should we have to take precaution for that.
My friend is not able to conceive. Every time she gets positive her baby doesn't grow after 2 months. Thrice she has removed and did cleaning. She is 28 yr old and is little healthy. What should she do? Will she be able to conceive?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Is it safe to have sex without protection with your gf and later on giving ipil Will she get pregnant.
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.