Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Neeraj Gupta


Orthopedist, Faridabad

19 Years Experience
Dr. Neeraj Gupta MBBS Orthopedist, Faridabad
19 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Neeraj Gupta
Dr. Neeraj Gupta is a renowned Orthopedist in Sehatpur, Faridabad. He has been a successful Orthopedist for the last 19 years. He has done MBBS . You can consult Dr. Neeraj Gupta at Jarrahi Dawakhana & Ortho Center in Sehatpur, Faridabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Neeraj Gupta and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University - 1998
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jarrahi Dawakhana & Ortho Center

Main Chawk Village Sehatpur Near Petrol Pump Faridabad Faridabad - 121003Faridabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Gupta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have knee pain from more than 5 months. Sometimes it stops and starts again. What should I do?

DNHE, MD - Alternate Medicine, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Rajkot
For knee joint pain.. Dont ead heavy food, fast food, junk food etc in your diet. Eat more green leafy vegetables and easily digestible food. Have at least 3 water in a day. Take til oil and rub / massage on knee joint. Have slight morning sun rays after massage which provides you vitamin D. for more details consult me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my right leg muscles. The area after my knee bone. Which doc should I consult? It is painful even after one day.

Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Actually people are unaware in india about dedicated speciality of chronic pain management. Whenever you r having chronic pain means any type of pain hurting more than 3 months you need to consult pain physician who are M.d. Doctors specialised in pain management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor, I am facing issue with neck nerve entrapment, I thought it will go in sleeping, but even one month completed I am felling painful with that nerve, pain gradually flowing from neck to shoulder back side, please help me how to cure this or how can I able to relief from this pain, thanks in advance.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x + Nat mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 day and consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old boy weight 63kg. I love to do gym but 1 year back I did some exercise wrong and that gave me a permanent back pain. Now I am suffering from this backache what should I do?

Bachelor of Physical Therapy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Most of the injuries of back while lifting weight are related to inter-vertebral discs. And since the pain is from past 1 year you need to consult an orthopaedic physician and get an mri done. After that you have to start extensive physiotherapy which will include exercises to strengthen your back and modalities to reduce your back pain. Never underestimate your back pain and as soon as possible consult an orthopaedician and a physiotherapist. I hope I helped you. Thank you!
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 37 years man and I have pain on left side neck, shoulder and left hand I got treatment in madurai but my pain does not stop

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to elaborate your problem as to a detailed discussion of your neck pain which means duration of pain and mode of onset. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any radiating upper limb pain or any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias ( electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. Please also tell me about any associated symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. What medications you generally take and what has been your treatment history till now for existing problem. I would also like to ask if your limb pain is more or the neck pain? please also enclose all detailed investigations like x rays and mri of cervical spine region so that I can see and answer accordingly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards dr akshay kumar saxena consultant orthopaedics fortis hospital, new delhi
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old male have sudden low back pain after few days (15-20 days) without any reason. What can I do? I take few pain killer from medicine store. But problem not solve permanently. Am I at very danger zone like cancer etc. please sir reply me.

A.F.I.H, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Gurgaon
You get x-rays of ls spine done. Till then maintain your posture. Avoid forward bending. Lifting wt n jerks. Do hot packs. Take tab. Lupiflex twice a day. Contact me after xrays done.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 82, with poor diet, she was operated for pelvic fracture, recently, and developed very large bed sores on her buttocks and anal areas. How to treat them and prevent further deterioration.

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
Bed sores are not easy to treat it may require complete nursing care and daily base sterilized dressing and for that better to appoint some nurse
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 37 male. For longer than 48 hours, I'm facing a server pain in my upper arm muscles, the hand seems to have lost strength. To relieve the pain I took combiflam, applied move ointment with massage on the hurting muscle. Still I'm in severe pain. The pain is new to me. Woke up in pain. Since then it's persistent. Suggest.

MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Surat
There must have been some jerk or stretching injury. You can use ice packs. Never do massage. You can also apply a medicrepe bandage lightly so that it gives some support to the tissues. You may continue taking medicine. Otherwise consult an Orthopaedic surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 74 years old lady. I am advised for knee surgery. I am in pain at my knee joints since last 4 months but still am able to walk erect with managable discomfort. Xray shows complete cartilage loss at knee joint. Do you suggest surgery now or should I wait for pain to become unbearable? I have been started on dolo-650 & calcim pouch. I am a patient of high bp and diabetes too. Do advice. Should I wait or just go ahead with surgery.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Some common home care techniques for knee pain that control inflammation and help to break the inflammatory cycle are protection, rest, ice, compression, and elevation do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years and suffering from achne on sholders and surrounding area and on triseps side of hands after few days their dark spots also impressed.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. It is best for you to actually see a dermatologist as these are skin lesions which you are talking about. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please help me sir how can I get pain free form my lag joint? I am suffering from 5 days. So now how can I pain free relief? Help me sir. Thanking you sir.

Physiotherapist, Noida
: Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering backpain. Sitica problem pls you show me some ex. Or tel me or give suggestion what I do.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Bhujang asana. Core strengthening exercises. Back stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't get sleep at night and as soon as I start feeling sleepy my legs start Paining what should I do?

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
Have physical activity in the day like morning/evening walk. Practice yoga or breathing exercises for getting proper sleep. Donot watch tv after 7 pm and go to bed by 9.30 - 10 pm. For leg pains when ever you sit in the house, sit cross legged. That will make the calf muscles to relax avoiding the pain. Take nutritious food for getting vitamins and calcium like milk, curd, panner, cheese, green leafy vegetables. Mushroom, cabbage etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My female friend's has bone problem. There is always be pain in her feet & hands. What should she do? please suggest me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Cal fluor 200, 5 drops once in a week. Arnica 30, 5 drops twice a day. Revert after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother, age 48, is suffering from neck pain for the past one week, even she gets headache along with it? What should I do I'm really worried.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
apply volini gel on neck. do warm fomentation. do neck exercises in pain free period. avoid high pillow.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have my hands swollen for more than 1 month. I first it was only for 1 day. But increased exponentially. please help me.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take UST and Vacuum Therapy Physiotherapy treatment for 10 days followed by strengthening exercise from Neuro physiotherapist best wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting knee pain. I can't stand continuously. I can't kneel down even a minute.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment knee is applied warm water followed by the immediate application of the knee with ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My Dad got high sugar level from last year, now it is been quite under controll But from that moment onwards he is suffering from Knee Joint pains regularly, soo many consultations done but not much improvement, one of my friend suggested me to give him omega-3 capsules. Can i go with this ?

MD - Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Panchkula
You can continue with omega-3 capsules.This problem is not related to diabetes. It could be OA knee which can be confirmed with X-ray of the knee joint.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir Good Morning. My name is pawan kumar I have left knee pain please advise me.

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Hi, knee pain is a common complaint that affects people of all ages. Knee pain may be the result of an injury or some other medical conditions including arthritis, patellar tendinitis, acl injury, knee bursitis, torn meniscus, gout and infections. Try some home remedies for your pain- - ice is useful for the control of pain and swelling. It can be applied to the knee for 15 to 20 minutes as often as every two to four hours. The swollen knee should be elevated above the level of the heart while icing. -activities that cause pain should be avoided temporarily. -if the knee is swollen or sore, the following positions and activities should be avoided until knee pain and swelling resolve: squatting kneeling twisting and pivoting jogging aerobics, dancing playing sport specific exercises will help you improve range of motion, strength, and endurance. It is especially important to focus on strengthening and stretching your quadriceps since these muscles are the main stabilizers of your kneecap. Core exercises may also be recommended to strengthen the muscles in your abdomen and lower back. Also maintaining a healthy body weight to avoid overstressing your knees are very important. -a full history of your problem should be taken and your movements assessed by a physiotherapist. Please consult a physiotherapist for the same. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir, my mother spinal card some what reduced I visit so many hospitals but she was suffering hand pains what I will do.

General Physician,
If upper limb pain is due to some spinal problem, what is needed is, she must be physically examined and investigated x-ray and mri and then only the treatment modality will be decided. Haphazardly taking pain killers or other treatments must not be advocated regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed