Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Gupta
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I have tingling in my palms and feet since April. Besides I also started having neck pain, followed by back and now knee pain. I was asked to undergo blood tests but everything was normal. I had vitamin deficiency in November and had same symptoms but this time it was not deficiency thing. MRI of the neck region was taken but even that did not help the doctors much as it showed a little findings which the doctor said is common with people who sit for long hours on computer. Also the physiotherapy here did not help. The process here is very slow. So I would like to travel to India and proceed with diagnosis. Who would be the most appropriate doctor (specialist) to address this issue and how should I approach the same?
I am heaving Neck pain fever weakness cold stress headache stomach pain and pain in uterus how can I get relief I am 35 years old.
Sir, mam I am 26 year boy. 5-6 months suffering both side hip pain continuously right side more and left side less. What I do now.
Hello sir. I m 25 yr old. Having back pain disk problem. Without pain killer tablets I cant walk properly. What should I do sir?
I am 25 year male. I got a strain little right from middle of back which gives pain when I move my right hand. It was due to sudden twist of my hand during dance practice. Kindly suggest me a medicine or other method to get relief so that I can regain the strength.
I am a 57 year male, having pain in hand fingure, elbow joints. Last two years I am on daily 1 aspirin 100 mg and 1 lapitor 20 mg.
Sir/ Mam, I am patient of AVN (hip joint). What can be the better if I compare with free vascular fibular graft to THR. I feels pain in thigh since jan'15 and my age is 26 yrs. Currently I am getting treated with AIIMS ortho dept, taking medicines to reduce the degradation of hip joint.
One heavy job dropped on my left leg last year for which I was admitted for one day and had plaster for @35 days. There were two hair cracks near leg fingers. Not its more than a year bit still my leg pains in the morning or if I seat for longer period. What can I do now?
My Dad has been suffering for arthritis for past 10 years. He has followed many medicines, but there is no cure yet. The key pain areas are knee, and finger joints. Even walking for half a kilometre or writing for 10-15 minutes is difficult for him. Please suggest!
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
- Rhus tox: If you feel pain between shoulders on swallowing, this medicines works the best. Also, if you feel pain and stiffness in small of back, it is better lying on something hard, motion. It is worse when sitting stiffness nape of neck.
- Calcarea. phos: This medicine can takenat the time of rheumatic pain from draughts of air, with stiffness and dullness of head, soreness in sacro-iliac joint. If you feel your symphysis pubis as if broken,this works the best.
There are soo many numbers of remedies for neck pain and backaches according to the symptom similarity of the patient.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.