Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a friend he has a back pain it increase by riding his bike what are probable outcomes if he continues so and what are preventive measures to be taken.
I am 19 years old my back born problem this so painful have painrelief cream but is not not relief me please help me.
I am 22 year old boy and I have have a backbone problem. I eat too many pain killers but it's not working my pin is still in there. Please tell me something about to do.
Hi i Am suffering from hairfall continuously with an high pain in knees nd gaining weight fast as well.
I have problem in my knee while walking on the road. please help me how can I walk without any problem.
Sometime my legs are not feel comfort because my legs are go to sleep and make many pain why doctor.
I got pain in my back side of the upper neck to shoulder. And pain near to the nipple. And I feel pain in late. I done my ecg.
Hi I am getting a muscular persistent twitch in my left upper arm, why is that? when I raise my arm the twitching stops, when I bring it down it often starts again.
I am 16 years old I have backache from 3 months but I'm not eating any relief tablets so what should I do to get relief?
Hello Sir. I m accident by bike tomorrow. I have scratch on arms or knees. Please tell me some medication for fast relief. Bcoz my exam is in dated 29 Nov. Plzzz sir tell me.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.
Hi from few days my left hand getting pain plus elbow joint also and from hip to leg pain when i am lying on bed please give me your suggestion doctor thanks.
I am 23 years old now. I am suffering from back heel pain. What kind of medicine should I take now? I.
I am 60 years old. Suffering with frozen shoulder since 4 months. Taken Ayurveda medicines prescribed by Ayurveda doctor. There is reduction in pain. But still shoulder pains in specific movement. Please suggest me what should be done to complete cure. Any specific foods to be taken etc. C Mallikarjuna, Hyderabad.
Mujhe neck me pichle do mahine se pain h left side me. Uske sath hi ear or eyes me bhi pain rehta h.fever bhi ho jata h.neck m irritation si rehti h.aisa lgta h jaise neck me kuch atka hua h .kisi bhi kaam me concentrate nhi kr pati kyuki saara dhyan bs neck me rehta h.gla bilkul dry bhi ho jata h.
I'm 20 years old male I am suffering from the backache and stomach infections too from last month. I had taken medicine too but did not get relief please suggest me any better medicine to get cured.
In this fast lifestyle due lack of exercise weight gain in our body and joint become decay day by day and it's lead to damage of knee joint, so many times doctors advice knee joint replacement, in ayurveda we use janu basti panchkarma therepy to avoid operation and provide healthy lifestyle.