Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have head to neck in a right sight pain last 5 days how will I do for thats pain its not relief to me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.
For the last four months I am having backpain. During periods it is more. Some times I can not tolerate with the pain I did one spine MRI and abdominal USG both are normal. No significant abnormalities find in that.
I am 30 years old lady from past two weeks I am suffering from back pain and headache. Sometimes feel dizzy. What to do ?
I am having a several headache feom the last three days. The neck is continuously paining too. I have tried all shoulder exercises but the pain is persistent. What to do?
She is a house wife. She have two time sizerian on stomach while pregnancy. Now she is a old age. She is complaining her leg not work and back pain.
I have had a dvt, groin to ankle. After one yea of xarelto the dvt remains. My feet are about the same size. I am off xarelto and taking one asprin each day. What is my future? 79 years old, 15 to go.
In december 2nd of 2016 I got back pain while waking up in the morning. I"ve consulted m.s. Ortho he suggested me to take aceclo+thieocycolonide and methylcobalamin+gabapentin for 15 days. I have continued it for 1 month and again consulted the doctor. Who has suggested for MRI scan. The report is lumber spondylosis. I am getting pain at right side and the report is left side. What is the reason for that and in february I travelled by bus for one hour and I got severe pain again i've consulted spine specialist in a super speciality hospital at hyderabad and has suggested for surgery. Is it necessary to go for a surgery? At the same time I also consulted a m.s.ortho (retired professor) for second opinion. He told me go for some medicine flexura-d&gabalup-m for 20 days. What can I do what is the remedy?
I am having pain.in.the upper part if my left arm .it started frm shoulder and now it has shifted to my left side from upper back.
I am having some shoulder pain, I am going gym from last 3 months. I hit hard weight last week that might be the reason behind it, please suggest some relief method.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
I have leg pains since four days due to continuous playing in the morning. Muscles became stiff and tight and I can't walk properly.
Arthritis due to factors other than aging are mostly preventable if the underlying disorders are correctly managed and kept under control.
However age related arthritis like osteoarthritis is not entirely preventable. Its possible to delay the onset of such arthritis by preventing obesity and with regular exercise and proper dietary habits.