Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. NeerajYour feedback matters!
I have done urine routine everything is fine except pus and epithelial cells doctor has prescribed me kexi 200 plus is everything fine.
My left hand is shaking very much when I take anything like cup of tea but right hand not very much. I am 67. Any good tablets or any other suggestions.
Actually am masturbating my penis my self I was do this from few year's but nw a days I was addicted it I will try to leave this but not happening. For to leave tht wt shall I do pls reply me.
Hi doctor I have a problem of hair fall and gas in stomach. Hair fall is intense so much that front portion of my hair is fast getting bald I have tried various medicine homeopathy, etc but not working also their is dandruff on my scalfand regarding stomach noises somewhat come from my stomach in morning and gas builds up each night around 9: 00 pm please suggest me what should I do.
Sir please tell me treatment for Hand writing cramps. This diseases can cover by health insurance companies in India.
Hello sir/mam, I have been suffering from bitter mouth taste from last few days. Due to which I repeatedly use mouthwash listerine and after some hour its effect fades. Plus I have also digestion problem but now there is downfall in digestion problem not much issue with stomach and for it I also take anzyme syrup. I do not why I always feel bitter bitter in my mouth. Please help me what is causing it and remedy.
I am sixty year old man. I am not able to pass urine with a flow. It blocks somewhere. I have to press my lower abdomen to pass urine. Ultrasound report says it is diverticulam. What is the treatment.
My sexual life is very bad I ejaculate within a few second what should I do to last long in my bed tell me any medicine that I can get to increase my sex time.
I am 20 year old. I am having cold for longtime. If I drink different water from different areas I will get the cold. Please help me.
Hello, I am 27 years old guy. I had a thyroid profile test 2 months back. Results are: T3 Serum = 2.09 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA), T4 Serum = 104.00 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA) and TSH Serum = 5.430 uIU/mL (Method: ECLIA). My body strength is very low. I always have frequent cough problem. I get tired very soon. I have problem with sleeping as well (insomniac). Sometimes backache problem also. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 22 yrs old male sometimes I got left chest pain inside. is it dangerous? Is it dangerous to heart?
Hi doctor, I'm an ulcer patient, I have been using omeprazole and relcer gel but its not working. The pain occur frequently now and affect my side and back. Please suggest a better drug for me.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery