Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Naresh Kumar


Dentist, Faridabad

31 Years Experience
Dr. Naresh Kumar BDS Dentist, Faridabad
31 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Naresh Kumar
Dr. Naresh Kumar is an experienced Dentist in Sector 7, Faridabad. He has been a practicing Dentist for 31 years. He has completed BDS . He is currently associated with Naresh Kumar's Clinic in Sector 7, Faridabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Naresh Kumar and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Govt. Dental College Hospital, Patiala - 1986
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Naresh Kumar's Clinic

Shop No 89, Sector 7,Faridabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

After teeth cleaning then also I am suffering bad breath what to do. Tell me any suggestion. So I solve my problem.

General Physician, Cuttack
Halitosis (bad smell from mouth/breath) 1.Halitosis could be due to poor oral hygiene/ Gingivitis/Caries tooth/ smoking/tobacco chewing/dry mouth/ sinusitis 2. Maintain good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily, clean tongue thoroughly 3. Rinse your mouth with Hexidine/Betadine mouth wash 2-3 times daily 4. Avoid smoking/chewing tobacco if any 5. Use dental flush to clean food particle stuck in between teeth 6.Consult dentist for examination of oral cavity and follow advice and treatment accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got my teeth yellowish in colour can i remove the colour without scaling ?

Dentist, Durgapur
If ur teeth colour is yellowish, may be that there are calculus & stains to ur teeth which can only be removed by ultrasonic scaling. But if ur natural teeth colour is yellowish then u may get a teeth whitening ie bleaching donedone to whiten ur teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lost my teeth can i have a better implantation methods and my teeths are in yellow color is it possible to have my teeth in white

Dentist, Jaunpur
Implant is most superior method of replacing tooth, no need to say most costlier too if u want to go for economical you can have bridge in both situation you can have what ever shade u choose , but i suggest to have the matched shade otherwise it will be noticeable
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. And my Bottom two front teeth (from back side) are almost recessed. Please let me know the best solution to prevent this from fallen out. Will they grow back?

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
hello, you need to consult a periodontist and get it checked. It is better to see the case clinically for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You might have to go for a minor surgical procedure known as flap surgery.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23 now. When I was small my front teeth was broken. So I have kept root canal ceramic teeth long back. As it was front one its looking very odd now. We can easily identify. So what should I do now ?

BDS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S)
Dentist, Pune
Visit the dentist to correct the same. examine and assess the condition of teeth and perhaps replace with better crowns
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Helo sir I am navin I am 20 years old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.

Dentist, Bangalore
you should visit to a dentist for filling of cavity. .don't neglect it..otherwise it will progress deeper inside tooth and will give you pain in future. ..
23 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old I have teeth problem I brush daily 30 min still they are yellow in color please give me suggestions.

Dentist, Kota
30 minutes daily! this will abrade the enamel of teeth. And your teeth will appear more yellow. More aggressive brushing is harmful. Show it to dentist and learn the brushing and the treatment of your condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old and having tooth pain from last 2 days. What should I do now so that it can be cured and I can live a normal life without pain. Thanks from advance.

Dentist, Chennai
For now take a painkiller. Get yourself checked. N get the treatment done asap to get back to normal life.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am continuously facing mouth ulcers problem. Nearly more than 10 days in a month. What is the remedy for this?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon, Patna
This condition is known as apthus ulcer. Most commonly seen in cases of constipation, stressful condition or some systemic diseases. It is a self limiting condition. But in symptomatic condition antiseptic with local anesthetic solution may improve quality of life.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get m1 filled before the cavity becomes deep and painful. If you have pain in m2 and pulp is also infected then kindly get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife teeth so week with some pushing there is blooding so tell us the any toothpaste to medicine for teeth blooding problem.

BDS, D.pharm
Dentist, Chennai
You need to get her gums checked and teeth cleaned then the bleeding will reduce and teeth will be strong.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

So yellow teeth can be whiten again by bleaching only? what is bleaching exactly? I need to do it on regular interval time or one time is enough? n day by day gap is increasing between my each teeth! the gap looks very bad? what is your suggestion on this?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
No, bleaching is not the only option for whitening. Bridging can convince you with white teeth as well as your gap closure. For specific details consult. Consultation free.
24 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to clean teeth. The yellow spot on teeth major problem for me. How can remove it. please advise me.

BDS, MDS - Periodontics, Ph.D.
Dentist, Pune
Try to find out if the spot is intrinsic or extrinsic. Extrinsic stains can be removed by scaling, intrinsic stains to be removed by bleaching procedure. There are many types of bleaching procedures, the suitability of the procedure depends on case to case.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 26 male from kerala last few years i'm badly affected with bad breath. Actually I brushed 2 times per day.

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
Dear bad breath could be due to following factors: 1. Improper brushing time and technique - best time to brush for optimum results are after breakfast and after dinner. The technique will be shown to you by a good dental surgeon specialist - so do take your brush with you. 2. Deposits- around teeth - only a dental surgeon can remove them for you, if your gums are badly affected then he may recommend further investigations and treatment for you. 3. Constant bad throat or sinusitis - the same needs to be treated. 4. Constant stomach problems and indigestion - the cause of the same has to be looked into and treated. 5. Talking after a long time - when we do not talk for some time the saliva so accumulated also gives a bad smell - so do drink water more frequently. 6. If you are ingesting paan, paarag, alcohol and smoking - all these need to be taken stopped immediately. Hope this is comprehensive enough guidance for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have two upper molar teeth missing three year ago, I had undergone a dental implant with sinus lift and bone grafting, but the same failed. What are other option for me now.

Dentist, Panchkula
Apart from implants, there are removable cast partial dentures and fixed prosthesis i. E bridges. According to the condition of your bone and the kind of surrounding support of teeth and tissue the dentist can tell the best option for you. Consult the dentist for ideal treatment plan for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I was eating my tooth steel cap put inside stomach with my food. So is there any problem to get out the cap? What should I do?

Dentist, Mumbai
If cap is swallowed by mistake, there isn't much to worry. They are usually excreted next day. Get it replaced from a near by dentist asap.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from tooth ache due to space in between 2 molars. However, when I visited the dentist he said no to fill in the space stating that the space is too small and no filling will stay and as there is not any cavity there so the filling is not required. Please suggest some solution to it.

Dentist, Vadodara
the space can be filled by capping both the tooth. this will prevent lodging of food in that space preventing any infection n pain. but get your teeth x-rayed before this to rule out any other ailments.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Smoking or consuming smokeless tobacco is very harmful for your teeth. It can lead to various oral diseases like oral cancer, gingivitis, periodontitis and tooth decay.
17 people found this helpful

Hi, I am having problem to chew from my right side of my jaw having severe pain when I function it. So which doctor will I have to prefer for this case. Help me.

Dentist, Kolkata
Hello lybrate-user. It may b a pain due to unerupted wisdom tooth or any neurologically transmitted pain or pain of pathological origin. You just consult a maxillofacial surgeon for needful treatment.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(24 ratings)

Dr. Sundeep Khurana

Dr Khurana's Multi - Speciality Dental Clinic, 
150 at clinic
Book Appointment
(25 ratings)

Dr. Uday Pratap Singh

BDS, MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology
Zsigmon Dental Clinic, 
at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. Deepanshu Nigam

BDS, MDS - Orthodontics
Family dental center, 
100 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Aishna Sharma

Post Graduate Fellowship In Micro Dentistry, Esthetic Dentistry, BDS
32 Pearls Dental Care, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment