Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mukesh Garg
Submit a review for Mukesh GargYour feedback matters!
I am having lower back pain with burning kind of sensation from last 4 years. It pains on the both sides of the back bone. History: Almost 4 years back while lying on my elbow on bed I slipped slightly and felt a small twitch in almost middle of the back near spinal cord. Next morning I felt very strong pain in back and the back felt very stiff. I consulted a nearby doctor and he prescribed some medicines. The medicine relieved pain for some time. But after that the pain started to re occur though there was no stiffness. I consulted in Manipal Hospital Bangalore 3-4 months after that. They took x Ray and they said everything looks OK. They asked me to do some exercises. I did that for few days but I did not feel any difference. After few more months I consulted a different doctor in Bangalore. After examination he recommended for internal physio therapy sessions. They used to rub some lubricant kind of thing on the lower back and do some massage kind of thing with a vibrating patch. I went for 5-6 sessions and felt some what relieved but the pain started to occur again. I consulted an orthopedic 2 months back. He gave me some medicines and asked me do some exercises which I did for 1 month. But still it is same. If I I run for 15-20 min and the body gets little warm up it feels relaxed in the back also. Can you guide me what should I do to get cured?
I am 23 years old guy. I have a backache problem whenever I drive bike. Now it's unbearable. I Apply ointment but no long-term relief. Pls answer.
Sir I am a cricketer, when I run very long or have a sprint I use to feel pain between knee and ankle. Can you suggest why this so, is this common or should I consult a doctor.
I am experiencing pain in lower back, hips and left thigh (hamstrings). Probably because of I did squats in a wrong way last Saturday. I am afraid I won't be able train any longer. It's paining even while walking. Please help.
Dear Dr, I am 44-years-old slim, 53 kgs weight and I have a question. I occasionally get either left leg or right leg pain (on the back side of leg) and starts slow and it gets worst during evening or sometimes it starts in the evening and gets worst pain during night, for which I either apply some cream or occasionally take OTC medication. Also I have severe sinus problems which comes every now and then and gives me one hell of sickness and headaches, continuously phlegm coming out of my nose yellowish and sometimes bad smell. I need suggestion / Opinion / advice / application for the above. Please let me know your further advise on the same. Thanks.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.