Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Brij GuptaYour feedback matters!
I want to know that I had a unprotected sex on 18-12-15 with my husband and now I don't want to take contraceptive pills and I don't want to get pregnant. So what should I do to avoid pregnancy?
We are trying to conceive since last three months but not able to conceive every month I get period We are doing unprotected sex every alternate day Pls guide.
Meri girlfriend masturbate karti hai may be 2-3 time a day. Kya isko Krney say .usko koi problem to nhi hoge.
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Causes: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Dear, my wife miss mc after, that I check the result is positive so that my wife take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come, today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do my wife is pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits.
My fallopian tubes are blocked. I m nt conceive. I want a child. please suggest me. What should I do?
Doctor I am seventeen year old. Actually sometime in a week I have burning and pain which last for 2-4 minutes just down the breast but not in breast and cause severe pain. I am taking the migraine medicines. Please pinpoint the problem with me. Thanks.
I had protected sex five to six times in a month is there chances of getting pregnant last month I had protected sex and I got my periods after consuming tablet. Why it's so?
I am 25 and she is 24 age old. I used have sex with my girl daily. Mostly 4 to 5 times per day. From the morning till night. We got married before 2 years. From the past 3 years. I cant stop my emotions on her. I cant control my emotions daily. I took only 2 pills in the past 3 yrs. Is this safe to have sex like dis daily. Please tell me about whether is it safe fr my future life. Past 3 years we r repeating the same. Is it safe. How to control those emotions.. Even I tried to control me more times but I cant. Always she has irregular periods only, From the past 3 years till now. I used to ejaculate outside only whenever we had sex till now. She has increased lack of body weight too. Give us some solutions to control my emotions on her and to get regular periods for her.
Hi I am 23 old. Sex ke kitne din bad pregnancy pata chalega ham ne jis din sex kiya tha uske agle din bleeding hua tha wo bhi 2 day hua tha or ab mujhe mood swing ho raha he or pehle kuch din thikse bhuk nhi lag rahi he tho kya pregnant hone ki chances hai?
Hello Dr. There is almost one week delay in my periods. I had sexual exposure on 2nd of sept. That was the 2nd day of periods. After that my last periods starts on 1st of oct. After 2nd of sept I didn't had any sexual exposure. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? I am worried.
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
I am 23year girl, at first my menstrual occurs regularly at the late night or early morning. But last 4months it occurs at the day time. Why?
I had last period was on 24 th may to 29 may I had a protected sex on 10 day of my period and taken a unwanted 72 a day after, its been 21 days till I took the pill and I aavent got any bleeding yet, am I pregnant, I also did a home pregnancy test this morning around 11 am and it came negative, am I pregnant?
I am a female. 25 years old. I am having irregular periods problem from starting. I consulted a doctor. Gone through all the test prescribed by her. All test were fine. Still my menstruation cycle is not on track. My periods come after evry 3 months. Could you please suggest me something?
I am 46 years female and unmarried. I am continuing my periods every month but it remain for two and half days. I want to get married. I want to know about my case of fertility and how to deal with it after or before marriage?
I am 23 years old n last month I took 4 ipill did month I didt had my periods yet. My periods is already 16 days delay. Plzz help me.
♧Do not wash your hair with too much hot water.
♧If you use any shampoo, use only an ORGANIC shampoo or conditioner.
♧ Do not comb the hair backwards. Use a good quality brush or comb. Avoid excessive brushing.
♧Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp and prevent hair loss.
♧Coconut oil and castor are very good for hair.
♧Boil dry pieces of amla (Indian goose berry) in coconut oil and apply on hair for hair loss prevention.