Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi doctor I have infection on my vagina and its very itching and hurts me while sex how can I cure it naturally.
I had annual penetration 2 month bt I hav some doubt dat some sperms have gone inside my vigina n last month I had my date bt dis month I dint get date until now m afrid of pergancy. Are der any choices of becoming pergnant.
I have skipped my periods without being pregnant. And its been 6 days now. please tell me what to do?
Hi Dr, I am pregnant. Completed 1 n half weeks. I have irritation near by urine area I am feeling etching all the time even though I am cleaning the near by area properly. Can you please help me as m really got frustrated done everything creams used.
Gm. I took 2 period postponing tablets 3 days ago, one saturday night and the other on sunday morning and still no periods. Am worried about this. Is there any problem that I should face in future or now?
I am 7 months 20 days pregnant and my leg/ foot is swelling from last 1 week that much that i am using no. 8 shoes whereas my no. is 5 and its pain also can't give step properly after 10 or 15 min if I sit and my hand also swelling now.
I am 21 year old, my last menstratn period is 14 march till now my periods had not come. I check my preg test but it is negative nd doctor suggest me to take norrmoz. Will I have to wait for one week to check another test. Sometimes I have back pain and abdomen pain. So I need to wait more. Or should I need to take period coming tablet. My period is irregular I have pcod since 2 years. Please give me a valuable answer. Should I wait or not. Please help mere. I need to become pregnant please
Hi I am 35 years old suffering with pcod and weight gain my cholesterol level has also increased please suggest me food which I should eat or lifestyle changes so that I can lead a healthy life. I am having severe hair fall also. I have problem of fatty liver also.
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.