Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu KalraYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering in knee pain and my MRI reports says that 1. Grade lll tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus. 2. Grade ll tear in posterior horn and body of lateral meniscus. 3. Mild left synovial effusion. Sir I want to know, in this case surgery is necessary or cure with medicine s or Ayurveda treatment? Any bone is broken or displacement of veins?
I am 25 years old female I weigh 94 kgs and I am trying hard to reduce my body fat. Can you please suggest ways to reduce obese.
I would like to get clear glowing radiant skin, please suggest me some medication to get clear glowing skin from within and externally.
I 'm 17 and my hairs are falling and I think they are damaged because first they were straight and now they are becoming curly, I do not know what actually is happening with my hairs, they are also going on becoming brown. Is there any way to make it, as it was first?
How can we lose our weight by going gym and which kind of meal we want to eat in a day to stay healthy.
Dear sir, M Inder shukla. M asking to in some question I want to loss my weight. Min 2kg. How can I do this.
I wanna get fat. How can I be. Just guide me .& please I am jain. So help me guiding with vegetarian things only.
What was the when I do sex I ejaculate with in a secs what would the reason and how I can improve it.
I have pain in my eyes for more than a week. I consulted a doctor. He gave me eye drops but it not work. Please tell me what to do?
Sir I want to lose my weight. I have been jogging too. But my weight is not reducing any bit. Although. I am much active. I can do push up. Air ups easily. But I am unable to lose my weight. Kindly help.
My mother has high fever from tomorrow night. She has survival pain even for a huge period of time. She often says that she has fever from inside What should I do for her?
Sir. Mere bhai ko piles ho gya hai. Abhi jyada to nhi hai use jalan hoti hai. Sir koi upay btaye ki use kya karna chahiye. Taki vo jald se thik ho sake aapki bhut meharbani hogi. Thank you sir.
I am having fat at the hips. I want to become fit. Can you please suggest a diet for me. And my weight is 65 kg my height is 5'6. My stomach also becoming fat please suggest a perfect diet for me and exercises for it.
Namaskar Sir, Mera skin oily and black heads jyada hai. Dhup mein nikalne se kala chop ho jata hai. Pura dull ho gaya hai. Chikenpox or pimple ki wajah se skin mein gaddha ho gaya hai. Skin mein koi lighting nhi ho raha hai. Mera ek dost ne sujhaw diya ki Radyance Skin Brightening serrum use karne ke liye. Magar mera skin sensitive hai. Main kaya use karun? Uchit sujhab deke kripa kare. Dhanyobad.*Bikram*
I am a 24yr girl. I have marks near my eyes because I wear specs. Can you please suggest me a cream to get rid of these marks.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.