Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi GhaiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I took contraceptive pill and after a week I bleed for 2 days (not a normal period. So when will my period start? if I miss it does it mean I'm pregnant? I have no symptoms like cramps nausea or vomiting.
My mother had working homes so every time she spend with water so thats my mother hand had full of" pagullu" We are tried several ointments and tablets. So kindly give best solution to my mother thanks and:)
I am 32 years old female. During my 3.5 years married life I cannot do intercourse due to phobia of pain in my vagina. Also I do not have any sexual appetite. Please guide me.
My wife had been pregnant about one and half month can we do intercourse. Or not. What could be possibilities. If had intercourse.
A woman aspires to give her best in all spheres of life- home, child-care, social relationships and work. High expectations from oneself and those of others together cause great amount of stress among working mothers. Physical exercising help release endorphins in the body which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. Here is a list of fun physical exercises that working moms can choose their work-out regimen from and enhance their mental health.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief. One of these exercises can be practised in isoltaion or a combination of exercises can be chosen from to suit your needs. Stress busting exercises should be practised regularly to maintain good mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor or ask a free question.
Hello doctor im suffering hormone imbalance. And im not getting my periods regularly.Nw I got my periods before 2 months still now I did get my periods doctor how to get my periods now? And is there any problem to preganancy? Help me doctor
I am planning to have a baby. But wanted to be sure tht der wud b no complication. I hv a habit f smoking nd drinking as well.
Dear Doctors, My wife R. Rajalakshmi 53 years old still having menses problem, having heavy bleeding, still she has not got her menopause, why we are going to get our 60 the Marriage on 30.7. 2016, that time she should not have this bleeding problem, what we have to do. Please help us Regards V. R. Ravi 7502233727.
Hi. Actually I have problem regarding my periods. Coz I had my last period date 29th may & on 13 &15 had unprotected intercourse so is it possible to be pregnant as I have abdomen pain as occurs in periods bt no periods seen as it almost 5 days delay of periods. Suggest me please as m too panic.
I have been TTC from 1 year. But not get pregnant .from three months we are under treatment like clomid cycle. But not succeed. Doctor said me to do an HSG test. But am allergic to pain killers so doctor cancel the HSG test. What will be next step? Why I am not getting pregnant. All the other checkups are fine.
Doctor kya shadi ke baad face hair extra hair Jo hote sahi hojate hai kya pls bataye doctor pls aur bataye pcod Ke problem Keleye kya khaye doctor pls bataye.
hello sir if prefer for the contraceptive pills. I pill or unwanted 72 which is great with less side effects comparing these two.
Hai my wife periods regularly between 22 to 26 days. This month already 29 days over but still she didn't have her periods so can we consider that she is conceived or what should we do further?
My wife has leukoria problem since two years I have consulted various doctors but still not full recovery which medicine will prove as beneficial for her treatment successfully.
Me and girlfriend had unprotected sex last month on 21st. She took ipill after that however she did get her periods on 7th this month. We did preg test through kits available at drug stores and we did it 4 times. It was positive. Following that we have been taking natural abortion remedies like raw papaya and sesame seeds n fresh parsley leaves tea. Still no signs of periods. I can't take her to a doctor. So got a gestapro mifpristone and mifprostol combined pack. Ideally I should give her 1 mifpristone and wait for 48 hours and let her take the 4 misprostol. Is this the right way and if not please tell me the best way to consume them. Its urgent. Thank you.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Quick-fix Detox Drinks That Will Do Damage Control
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!