Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manish Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from piles for the last 4 years it occurred after I had my delivery. Now it gets painful sometimes . I can't go to the toilet regularly. It takes about two to three days before I can use the toilet please suggest a remedy.
How to protect ourselves from sunstroke what a or precautions to be taken and what are safety majors to be taken?
I am 17 years old girl , and I am having periods when I was 12 years old , at the time of period I a have severe pain in my stomach and the pain stretches to my legs and it is difficult for me to sit , to sleep Please tell me what should I do for this , I am irritated by taking pain killers.Please tell sir.
Sir mere husband ke hatho and pairo par paani ke dane se ho gaye h inme bahut itching hoti hai. Unke pair Aur hath par kya lagaye? Please advise.
Dear DOCTOR, This is 48 years old male with problem of bloating stomach since last 3+years. Some suggested to keep out Chanana daal, Lady finger, beer, corn of all forms bread (whole wheat) /fermented products as well. I had been restricting myself from all these since last 18 months, little relief. Since last 3/4 months I had been on buttermilk n some fruits at lunch time n some dry snax like rice puff n so on. Little relief yet. So what is the right remedy n eating schedule / habit so this is cured, I am vegetarian n can try to follow your food advice.
How can a boy increase size of his private part if size is only 3 inches while he is only of 19. please tell me a better treatment for it.
I have low sperm count can it possible for pregnancy or it can increase sperm count by medicine for sex and can low sperm count can take pregnancy.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and my wife 24 years old. Married 7 months ago. My wife experienced 2 early abortion that is 48 days and 35 days of her conception. We have been asked to take torch test by a doctor who practices nearby our residence. Torch IgG Rubella and CMV antibodies test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for myself (men). IgG rubella, CMV and herpes simplex test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for my wife. Does the igG positive results affect fetus and leads abortion in early pregnancy? What is the treatment we should take? What are the possibilities myself and my wife infected to rubella CMV and herpes simplex? When we suppose to plan for baby? Kindly advise Thanks Ravi.
My penis is very weak and tired and doesn't get erection at all due to over masturbation. Can I use sheep ghee (gheti ka ghee) for penis massage.
I am suffering with sever snoring problem . And also feeling laziness in the day and and slept frequently in the day time when idol.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.
How to increase strength and immunity as I'm 19yrs old? And when I do gym then i am suffering from shoulder and back pains.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many.
- Skin looks like it is burned.
-Most (or all) of the skin on the body turns bright red.
-Body cannot maintain its normal temperature of 98.6° F.
- Person gets very hot or very cold.
-Heart beats too fast.
If it looks like a person has erythrodermic psoriasis, get the person to a hospital right away its very emergency. The person’s life may be in danger