Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maninder AhujaYour feedback matters!
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
Ihav missed my periods. Last was on 25th of dec. Yet nw I haven't got my period. I checked in preganews bt the result was negative. Wat should I do nw to get my periods early.
Can the swelling in fallopian tubes be reduced naturally. If yes what should be done so that I can conceive.
I am age 19 yrs. I am having a vaginal itching and it disturbs my sleep so I am using candiderma cream. Will candiderma cream help preventing vaginal itching and in a day how many times should I use this cream? Please suggest so that I can rid out of vaginal itching.
Hi I am having pain in my left breast on the left side of it. When I touch it I feel a little pain. This problem is occurring in gap of some days. Is this normal or I need a check up.
I am 34 years of age I have thyroid and taking 25mcg pill and same time when I want to conceive I am not able to so I went for sonography they said pcod. So now i am taking healthy diet and trying to reduce my weight.
Is chances to get pregnant after taking tablets to delay periods and done intercourse in that period. And she has removed right side tube during lapscopic surgery during cyst removing.
Hi I am a pregnant give me some information like food, health, exercise etc. And which type of food good for baby?
Hello doctor I am 23 year female my last LMP is 20 th august 2015 my period doesn't occur till today 2 times home pregnancy test showing negative, my complete blood test is normal and thyroid test is taken no thyroid problem also (before marriage am 55 kg after marriage about 10 month 70kg) (am healthy) then Dr. Suggest me amenova and gynovit when my period occur tell me worried about this. Tell me please dr.
I am a 34 year old lady who has delivered a second child four months back. I want to reduce weight as fast as possible. what is the best way ?
Hlo meri mrg ko 8 month ho re hai but pregnancy ka koi chance ni bnn rha me bht upset ho jati jb periods ate aisa kyu Kya jb tk ldki ko sex ka mja ni ayega tb tk pregnancy nai hoti please suggest me.
Hi. I am 31 year old lady. I got married 2 years ago. I had two miscarriages. One was missed abortion on feb 2015 (dnc done) and 2nd miscarriage was on apr 2016 .reason not diagnose. Few days back Dr. advised me the HSG test. It shows both the tubes blocked. How is it possible after two times conceiving the tubes get blocked. .what is the reason of that. I am very upset.
I am 29 years old female. There is a bacterial infection with puss at the end of my vagina. My doctor preferred me T- bact ointment Moxikind cv 1gm but yesterday that infection become large and puss comes out of it. Whole day it was paining alot but at the end of day when I cleared the puss. I get some relief. Please refer me so that I will get instant eons relief with no side effects.
My friend is using overall tablet for irregular periods on regular course basis of 21 days which is consulted by a doctor. Is it ok to use the tablet continuously? is there is any side effects with those tablet by using it on regular basis. My doubt is that if the tablet changes the activities in a body and how harmful is that tablet to human that to especially for girls! please reply me on this. Thanks.
Im just trying to find out if Internet telling truth about question someone asked about if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant pls help as need be pregnant then looked at reply saying Yes you definitely get pregnant as you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation most fertile Times so that mean when I Take my test on 5th december Monday that it be positive need no soon.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.