Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maninder AhujaYour feedback matters!
Is their any sex tablet for women because my wife is not interested in sex and her age is 28 and we do not have child also, Please suggest me. Or I can give vigora tablet to her and still I dint use this tablet. I consult doctor but the doctor told she afraid nothing to worry. So please tel me that I can give vigora tablet for her to increase her mood.
Wat is the 4-10th day &21 -28th days cycle. Which is safe periods to have unprotected sex please explain it I didn't get. Like mine was 24th of july periods started and 28th july finished .
Sir/mam I have done my medical abort on last December. Now we have planned for pregnancy. My last period date is 11.04.17 but for past 10 days I feel the symptoms of pregnancy like lower abdomen pain and tiredness and giddiness. So today i.e 05.05.17 we gone through pad test and it results negative. Is this right time to test kindly explain.
I've married for 3 years but no baby so we tried IVF my wife got conceived but unfortunately heart beat of the baby not come till 8 weeks so doctor advice to clean. We also done that. Now we can try naturally and my wife can conceived? Because we undergone all the test during our IVF for infertility they said unexplained reasons for not getting pregnancy. And they quoted that my wife's ovary is small and egg quantity is less. We want your advice for getting pregnant naturally a and what we want to do yo save our baby? MY WIFE GOT TOTALLY UPSET DUE TO THE LOSS WHICH WE HAD.
My problem is irregular periods, well I gone to hospital and took tests. Everything is normal but the problem is hormonal imbalance. So the doctor said, even after completing tablets for hormonal imbalance you can't treat permanent solution. Is that true? What should I do now?
Hii. I am 24 years old. I done a ultrasound on 20 june and its show I am 3 days pregnant. But I don't want to keep this. Then gynae suggest me regestrone tablets for 5 days 2 dose daily. And said it will b helpful in getting my periods back. I am bit confused plss help me.
My father is 89 yrs old yesterday noticed blood in urine. On docters advice zenflox uti selate t flowkind were given in night. Now he is alright noticed no blood in morning. Advice what to do
I am a married female. From some time I am suffering from foul smell from my private parts. When I sit with my legs open, I myself feels some foul smell. And from some time I am also suffering from short foul smelling gas. What should be done to cure both smells? What are the reasons?
I m having 7 th months complete pregnancy and nw start 8 th month. Ecosprin 75 and tidilan 20 I m taking. Is it safe?
I am Married on May-2014, I missed Period in September-2014 and I got Pregnant in october-2014 and Unfortunately October-2014 Ending Continuously Bleeding then Go to another Gynic And Aborted in October Ending. After That we met another Gynic in April-2015 for get pregnancy. I missed period on August -2015 and I got pregnant in September-2015. Gynic advised to scanning Baby heart beat is not functioning Gynic tell for abortion. We met another Gynic for This problem she also tell same reason and I got aborted in November-2015. After that Gynic Tell for 3months gap And we try to Get pregnant From January-2016 Ending Gynic Advised Try to get Pregnant Naturally she advised to Total Vit Daily once in Afternoon Vita great Daily once in Night Till date we not get pregnancy I got period 27/03/16 I met Gynic according this problem She Advised fertile-100mg From 29/03/2016 to 31/03/2016 Night Once Primivala from 03/04/16 to 17/04/16 Night once Susten-200mg 09/04/16 to 18/04/16 Night Once conceive-F 30Tablets Daily Once in Afternoon And for my Husband Fertisore-M 30Tablets Daily once in night Is it better or not Please tell medicines use. Or tell me another way to Get Natural and safe pregnant.
I'm having an irregular periods for example once in 3months I tried many home remedies but I didn't get the best results and I need your suggestion please help me.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.