Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahima Singh SolankiYour feedback matters!
Now I am finished 7 months of pregnancy. Now I am falling in viral fever can I take paracefe 500& antibiotics taxim-O 200 & cough syrup Benadryl. How much is it right? & have any side effect for mother and her baby .please explained.
I m 21 year old I have hives (urticaria) and urticaria pigmentosa is this cure from homeopathy completely.
From last 2-3 year most of the time I facing a problem whenever I eat food I vomit and cough comes over the time , I have to spit it again n again which causes vomitimg? Is der sumtng serious ?please help me.
Hi I experience hot feeling in stomach after eating since 2 days. I avoided spicy food but still I feel it. No vomit and no loose stools. I am taking rabeprazole 20 mg in morning since 2 days. But still I feel hot after eating. please suggest treatment for this.
Hi sir I worked on computer in night shift. Past few days I suffering with my eyes and headache please suggest me the treatment.
I am 52 years old man and I am having dust allergy problem in several years, doctor says because of that I am having regular cough problem. Is there any solution for cure these problems? Please guide.
Hello Dr. I want to use lemon and honey mixture on my face for fairness. Would you suggest how many times should I use it and how to use it. Is there any side effect of using this mixture. I have very sensitive and thin skin on face.
Sir I am loosing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but no use yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Cam you please help me in this problem?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dear Sir/madam, I am 25 years old. I am suffering from asthma, it starts during my pregnancy and lose my unborn baby of 3 month so I abort it, but now my asthma problem not stopped. When I take medicine I feel well but when stop medicine my breathe increase suddenly. So help me what should I do?
I am 24 years old. Still the beard not growing fully. It grows on neck and jaw line. But not growing on cheeks.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.