Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LokeshYour feedback matters!
Sir what is the blue baby syndrome does blue baby syndrome occurs in the adult male and female also along with the child?
My son is 15 months old and he is suffering from cold frequently. He can't able to breathe also I have consulted many doctors but there is no change suggest me opinion how should I treat my son.
My daughter .6 yrs. Is having pain in the pelvic area. Kindly suggest what and why it cud be. And what should be done?
Hello Drs. My 6 and half year old younger daughter is still unable to understand the normal life. As per blood test and all she used medicines like SOMAZINA, LEVIPIL, ATTENTROL AND SYP BRAINWISE ETC., FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS, PHYSICALLY SHE SO CUTE AND NOBODY CAN IMAGINE THAT SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. SHE ONLY SPEAKS MUMMY, PAPA NANNI LIKE THAT. SPEECH THERAPY ALSO DONE FOR ONE AND HALF YEARS BUT NOT SATISFIED RESULT. DR TOLD SHE WAS ATTACKED BY RUBELA VIRUS. MY QUESTION IS VERY SIMPLE , THAT CAN SHE SPEAK AND CAN LIVE LIKE A NORMAL KIDS? PLS ADVISE
My baby is 15 days old. Doctors as always consult mothers milk and feeder (nan pro 1) because baby was bit weak. Issue is that my wife S milk is very thin like water so whenever baby drink her milk he remain unsatisfied and starts crying. Please tell me what will I do.
Hi doctor, My son is almost 3 month old, There is irregular stool, he takes more then 10 days to get stool. Due to this there is some pain in is stomach and he avoids milk sometime due to uneasiness. When I talk to is doctor he says its alright to have this kind of irregularity regarding stool. What can I do to avoid this irregular stool. What shall I eat or feed to my baby to get stool daily.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My son age is 2.9 years but he is not gaining the weight currently he is only 10 kg.what should i do?
My baby is 2.2 years old. Shud I go for homeopathy/allopathy treatment for common cold, fever&loose motions.
I wish to know about Painless Vaccination for Infant. My child is One month old and has to go for vaccination and some one suggested to go for painless one as fever etc does not happen in it. Kindly suggest that do they have some side effects and are they costly compared to normal ones.
My daughter is 4 year old. She is suffering from cough last 6 month & also dark circles under eyes. please suggest what to do.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.
ask your child daily happenings after coming back home. understand him/her what they are facing and how they are handling issues of their life. this will help child to learn sharing stresses. guide them correct way of dealing with their problems. always punishing scolding shouting on child is not the proper way to handle them. Parents must have patience while dealing with children.