Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Mera period date 19oct ko tha lkin avi tk nhi aaya mai protection ke sth sex ki thi fir v darr tha isliye pregancy test ki wo v negative aaya. Kl se mai do tym regestrone tablet le rhi hu. Plizz muje guide kare ki ye thik h ya nhi. Aur muje jldi se period lana h emergency h plzz koi medicine btaye jisse ek do din m aa jaye period.
I want to get pregnant for last 1 year but still not getting pregnant. Done different test and found that my FSH is 6.11 and LH 3.65, TSH 2.939, AMH 3.0,prolactin 17.46, glyco Hb 5.6% ET 7.3 mm and doctor suggested it is due to this imbalance and suggested to do regular exercise. Semen analysis: Total sperm concentration 78 million/ml Please suggest.
Hi, I am a 39 year old healthy female. I prefer oral contraceptive pills" diane 35. What to do if I forget to take a pill on any particular day?
My wife is 24 years old. We have one baby of 2 years old. She is breastfeeding the baby. Since one month my wife is feeling some complications like weakness, headache, weight loss, fatigue, swelling on leg below the knee and wrist below the elbow. I consulted a lady doctor and also get check up the hgb test. Hgb level found above 11.5. The doctor recommended syrup for iron and some medicine also. Since my wife's leg below the knee and wrist developed swelling, the doctor recommended some medicine too. One month is over since consulted to the doctor. Swelling is under control now but my wife suffers consistently loose motion on every two days and develops gas too.
What should precaution should be taken during periods for hygiene? Is it safe to use cloth rather than a pad?
How Acupuncture balances 5 elements of body and disorders it can treat
I am having itching in and around vaginal and anal area. White discharge is present. My periods are irregular now. Last had on oct 29 to nov 4. Itching is very intense during night which is disturbing my sleep very much. Please help.
I am 23 years old I have pcos and hormonal problem please suggest healthy diet and weight lose tips.
She Gave you the Gift of Life! While you simply can’t repay her, these 5 Mother’s Day gifts are the next best thing!
Our mothers spend most of their time worrying about everyone else, brushing aside and ignoring her own health conditions. Although, we can't repay her back, but we surely can take care of her, as with growing age our mothers are often are at risk of a range of health conditions including menopause, bone diseases, heart problems and even breast cancer. This Mother’s Day, rather than pretty trinkets, gift her something more long lasting and meaningful; let us give her the gift of health.
Here’s 5 super gift ideas to get you started:
- Help her detox and be stronger, with Yoga: Whether she is a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, Yoga is a great way for her to detox from a stressful working day. Get your mom a Yoga mat and enroll her in Yoga classes, this Mother’s Day. There are numerous benefits of Yoga, not only will it help her burn calories and stay fit, but also the strengthening poses will help her be healthier from within while the deep breathing techniques will help keep the stress of daily life at bay.
- Chart out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her: A great way to help your mother is to help her get on the healthy track that is to create a diet chart for her. After charting out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her, the more crucial element is execution, so make sure that she follows it. A healthy diet is essential for her, in order to fight against any health issues. Her diet should include green leafy salads, fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, lentils, and protein rich food. Also women at this age are highly susceptible to bone disease and ailments such as osteoporosis. Ensure that her intake of Calcium and Vitamin D is apropriate to fight the same. You can include delicious recipes for highly nutritional meals, along with the diet plan. A great way to get her excited about this is by being proactive, this Mother’s Day- Cook up one of those delectable healthy meals for your mom and bring her breakfast in bed! If you think special attention would work better, book her a consultation with a dietician who can give her a more professional evaluation and recommendation.
- Treat her like the Queen with a spa voucher: Mothers are superheroes, but even superheroes need a mini vacation (If not a full vacation). A soothing day at the spa could be just the switch off mode she needs to go into. Gift your mother a spa coupon this Mother’s Day, for her to enjoy some no-holds barred pampering. However, once a year is not enough for someone with so many responsibilities to de-stress. Therefore, along with a coupon, make sure that your mother has certain DIY pampering options handy all year round. From soothing herbal oils, loofahs, bath salts, scrubs and hand held body massagers to an electronic neck or back massager; enable your mother to have a spa treatment whenever her heart desires, from the comfort of her home.
- Ensure she has regular, health check-ups: While Mother’s Day is just once a year, you love your mom and want her to be healthy all 365 days. To maintain good health, one needs regular health check-ups. Either moms are too busy to find the time or they tend to not give enough importance, to their own health check-up. While on Mother’s Day you can gift her a full body check up (which everyone should get at least once a year), you can ensure that your mother is healthy on a daily basis, by keeping track of any conditions that she is suffering from and following up with relevant check ups, treatment and other procedures as necessary. Visit the doctor/clinic with her. Not only will you ensure that those visits actually happen at the frequency they should, but also the kind of moral and emotional support she will get from you through this will go a long way in keeping her healthy and happy.
- Help her gear up to stay fit and healthy: The key to staying healthy and fit is regular exercise. While Yoga works effectively for holistic health and well-being, it still may not be enough for your mom to attain all her health and fitness goals. If getting her to join the gym is out of question, bring the gym to her by buying convenient and compact workout equipment such as a treadmill or a spin bike. Not only can she attain major health goals from the comfort of her home, but also you guys can work out together, which will motivate her and even give you more time to bond.