Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi GuptaYour feedback matters!
My LMP is 26/7/17 but I did a home pregnancy test on 29/8/17 and it was negative may be because my periods were irregular. I have seen egg white kind of discharge on 26/8/17 means at that time I was ovulation. After that I did a home pregnancy test on 15/9/17 which was positive. Then a USG done on 2/10/17 at that time my baby is of 7 weeks. And according to that my date of conception is about 27/8/17. My 2nd USG done on 15/11/17 according to that my baby is of 14 weeks. My 3rd USG done on 23/1/18 but according to that baby is of 25 weeks 6 days. So my first question is my baby is exactly of how many weeks? Is his growth fast? And reports of last USG is :- Cephalic presentation FHR 153 B/M BPD 616mms corresponding to 25 weeks FL 457mms 25 weeks 1 day AC 191. 5mms 23 weeks 6 days EFBW 705. 29gms Placenta is in posterior grade 1 baby measures 25 weeks 6 days Please guide me about accurate pregnancy weeks. And is everything normal in USG reports and what are the chances of normal delivery till now?
I am a newly married guy, I don" t want any baby or pregnancy right now. So I just want to know that if I don't uses condom while having sex, then which time is dangerous to getting pregnant? When we avoid the pregnancy while having sex?
Hi. I'm now 24 years old and married 1 years ago. I feel heavy pain during sexual intercourse with my hubby everyday. Is it normal? What may be the reason of pain? Pls help me.
In a recently conducted study, most states of India are highly affected by air pollution and have poor Air Quality Index (A unit that measures the rate of air pollution on a scale of 0-500, with higher numbers indicating very poor quality of air). The scores revealed that the entire population is living under a warning zone, where the adverse impacts of such high levels of air pollution can lead to serious health problems such as asthma, coronary artery disease and other chronic issues. In fact, out of the world's top 20 most polluted cities, 13 are from India!
In lieu of these grave statistics, it is important to be aware about the ways to safeguard ourselves from the hazards of air pollution. You can protect yourself from the risks of respiratory and cardiac problems, cancer, low-immunity related issues and lung problems, if you follow these 5 simple steps:
- You can use an N95 mask: The N95 mask is a protective respiratory mask, designed specifically to filter airborne particles. It may prevent you from inhaling minute particles that the air carries by acting as a protective barrier. Its name, N95, stands for the 95 per cent of very small test particles that the respirator has been designed to block. It can significantly reduce your risk of contracting respiratory illness. Simply wear this mask over your nose and mouth while travelling.You can easily purchase this device at your local pharmacy or at certain popular online stores.
- Avoid travelling during the hours of heavy pollution: Traffic blocks, which tend to spike air pollution levels, are common during office hours in metropolitans and megacities. To guard yourself from the harmful impact of fuel and smoke emissions, you can choose to travel either just before the office rush hour starts or after it is over.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air: If you open the windows of your home every morning, it encourages the flow of fresh air. This allows all the settled dust particles and indoor pollutants to ventilate, thereby decreasing the level of pollutants in your home. This way you can breathe in fresh and pure air as it is less contaminated during the early hours of the morning. Also, you can try placing an air purifier at home as it may trap contaminants through its replaceable filter, ensuring the quality of air you breathe in at home is healthy and free of pollutants.
- Exercise at the right time: If you work out at the time of day when pollution levels are high, polluted air is drawn into your lungs at a higher rate since cardio-vascular exercises entail heavy and deep breathing. So it is a good idea to pick your workout time wisely. Just after sunrise is an ideal time since the pollution levels are the lowest.
- Consume foods and beverages rich in antioxidants: Researchers have found that vitamin C deficiency may cause breathing and immunity-related problems. Regular consumption of berries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples, plums, green tea, oranges, pomegranates, and lemon among other foods may help you in naturally overcoming health impacts of air and smoke pollution. These foods and beverages can help your body build a strong immune system. They may also prove to be powerful antioxidants that help prevent the onset of respiratory diseases.
Although these methods do not entirely curb the ill-effects of air pollution and smoke, they do go a long way in significantly preventing the impacts of air pollutants on your health. So adopt them to the maximum extent you can for a healthier lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
She told me that she had her first sex with her boyfriend,& now she is feeling may be she is pregnant. Bt she told me that his boyfriend used a protection. My sister is only 18 years old please tell me wht to do?
Thirty is more or less the age by which you can consider yourself a woman of the world. You have toiled hard to get into a comfortable space at work and are into a stable relationship as well. An important aspect to not ignore is your sexual life. Be equipped with the right ideas and ways to enjoy that aspect of your life.
Some facts and tips for the women of today.
1. Safety is foremost: meaningless hookups or otherwise - you cannot be careless; safety must be your priority.
2. Express yourself: men are bad at guessing. They will not be able to guess what you like and how you like it. Tell the man exactly what you expect.
3. Live in the moment: a quickie is never a bad idea. Having frequent sex has its perks for your mood as well as overall health. An impromptu quickie will only put a spring to your steps.
4. Watch each other pleasuring self: it is not just for visual appeal, it is in fact educative - you get to study exactly what type of touch, speed, grip, etc gives him the most pleasure. He gets to know the same about you.
5. Take the initiative: most men like being shown that they are desired too. Why should he always initiate sex. Take the lead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
I’m doctor Ajay Kashyap. U.S board certified in plastic surgery and medical director of Kaiz Medical Centre. today we will be talking about mommy makeover. Once a women have job becoming a mother once, twice or thrice and also many times her body undergoes a lot of changes some of them desirable and some of them you would like to turn back clock on having completed their families a lot of mothers comes for post pregnancy and post-delivery plastic surgery and usually we delay this time the family has been completed and few months have gone by the lactation has gone and so on. Various part of the body that undergo changes are the breast the abdomen the rest of the body that fats may accumulate the skin may have got very more veins or may have pigmentations on the face or may have some other problems with the skin texture and the youth fullness of the skin.
Fortunately, most of them are reversible by mommy makeover procedure. Let’s, first talk about the abdomen which undergoes the maximum changes because of the increase in volume with the baby the skin expands and never contracts back. The muscles which are kind of the vertical muscles of getting separated, there is the gap created between the two of them. Also, ladies get the marks on the abdomen from the stretching of the abdomen also called the stretch marks. These can also be improved when we do surgical procedures like abdominoplasty or tummy tuck and other things that happen are an increase in fat in certain areas especially the thighs, the abdomen and sides. You can do liposuction buttocks, augmentation or liposuction to make the body more shapely again. The abdomen can be shaped as I said by abdominoplasty if the skin is actually that loose and in that situation the excess skin is removed the muscles which are separated are tightened again and you can have a very nice youthful looking abdomen afterwards the scar hide within the underwear or the bikini line and the shape of the abdomen improves from both sides and also from the front become tighter and much more shapely.
Often times it is better what it used to be before the babies came along now the other procedures that we do are for the breasts and what happens with breast they increase in size because of lactation and then go down in size sometimes, they go down a lot and sometimes not too much and sometimes too much so the procedure required is the breast lift breast augmentation may increase in size. So they can attain more statistically pleasing size or breast lift which is master pixy. Breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction all three could be required depending on the situation of the individual. Breast augmentation is for the ladies who lost a lot of volumes. Lift for the patients who just have droopy breasts, reduction for ladies who gain a lot of volumes which never went back. Sometimes we do total body contouring when we are doing mommy makeover including breast, abdomen, thighs, sides and sometimes even buttocks .the another part of mommy makeover is the skin care and sometimes care of the Uro-genital parts some ladies develop a little stress on continence after having had babies ,all these can correct with non-surgical treatments like thermi tight or thermiVA , thermiVa is specific radiofrequency treatment that increases the tone of the private parts as well as increases the lubrication and it can also decrease the size of the labia. A surgical procedure is also available to achieve all these three things, the other treatments can be for stretch marks, varicose, pigmentation cellular loose skin those all include treatments with the procedures like lasers chemical pills and so on
If you need any more information with these treatments you can contact drkashyap.com or through Lybrate.